The Impala became its own model in 1959 and included a 4 door Hardtop Sedan, 2-door Sport Hardtop Coupe, and a 2door Convertible becoming one of the most distinct looking vehicles in America automotive history. Rare # matching 348 Tri-Power Convertible, 3 speed and posi traction rear end. Loading... Unsubscribe from Eddie Green? Chevy Impala Convertible. p r o j e c t----v e h i c l es----w a n t e d cars or trucks-- project cars ---looking for 1959 to 1977 any shape also looking for 1959 to 1961 chev impala or belair any shape and 1967 to 1974 camaro or firebird any shape. Craigslist has listings for 1959 Impala for sale in the San Diego area. Or subscribe without commenting. metal work is done. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_12',106,'0','0'])); I wonder just how hard it will be to kick the Impala’s engine back into life. 1959 impala convertible. We’re unsure if this is a real SS 409, but this 1964 Chevrolet Impala can become a rodder’s dream ride or a lowrider’s true gem. 3,200 Miles. View car. Frame off rotisserie restoion. 79 cars for sale found, starting at $14,000; Average price for 1959 Chevrolet Impala: $60,618; Other Chevrolet Impala Years. Possibly the nicest 1959 Impala convertible on the planet. The frame was painted black and the underside waspainted the factory red oxide color. car was sent to the body shop for a frame off restoration . Fashion 384,983 ads. 1959 Chevrolet Impala White 19975, Selbyville . 64 Impala convertible. $250,000 and Up; Antiques / Pre-War; AutoHunter Auctions; Convertibles; Future Classics; Motorcycles; Muscle Cars; Newest Listings; Trucks; Under $5,000; Browse by Year. Chevy Impala Convertible. Find 7 used 1959 Chevrolet Impala as low as $125,000 on Carsforsale.com®. The owner has had it for 5+ years. Super Cobra Jet 4-Speed! This car presents and shows really well. $100. Price: £55.00. Find 1959 Chevrolet Impala Convertibles for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. I say surprisingly because it is very much at odds with the condition of the rest of the upholstery. 1959 Chevy Impala two Door Hardtop Project. 1959 Chevrolet Impala $63,998 . Impala convertible,marina blue with power white convertible . 1959 bel air convertible project Eddie Green. 1958 Chevrolet Impala. 1959 Ford Fairlane Galaxie 500 Convertible. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. 1961 61 Impala Bel Air Biscayne Parts Car Very Rusty 2 Door Sedan Project Rough $1,200.00 End Date: Sunday Dec-06-2020 05:45:16 EST Buy It Now for only: $1,200.00 View Details | Buy It Now on eBay; 1966 CHEVROLET IMPALA CONVERTIBLE 283 POWERGLIDE HAS PAPER $6,800.00 End Date: Friday Dec-11-2020 13:44:44 EST Buy It Now for only: $6,800.00 Kissimmee, FL - 14,829 miles- Owned by Thomas J. Gearbox Gearhart from new until his death in 2015- Delivered new to Ferrell-Hicks Chevrolet in Chicago- Gearhart... More. Used, project or restored 1959 Chevrolet Impala classic cars for sale. Chevrolet Impala V 8 Convertible 1959 For Sale: This advert viewed 2969 times: As stated; 1959; Message the seller. Victor (5) Share. 1959 Chevrolet Impala Additional Info: this is a project 1959 impala convertible original the sheet metal work is about 80% done whats left is pass side rocker panel, trunk gutters and convertible drip rails in the tube which I have all sheetemetal to complete. About as good looking car as I’ve ever seen… and it was fast. Mostly complete but the engine needs to be rebuilt. Both. car was sent to the body shop for a frame off restoration . Not for racing ability but they had such a distinctive sound IMO to make the search for one worth it. A full-size impala convertible with what amounted to a Corvette drive train! No title, sold with a bill of sale only. ___ Air Ride! It will also be interesting to see if any of our readers are interested enough to follow through and actually start bidding on the Impala. Find 7 used 1959 Chevrolet Impala as low as $125,000 on Carsforsale.com®. it was completey disasembled and body was sandblasted and sealed in epoxy primer. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle … 5 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. Message the seller. 1959 Chevrolet Impala Description: this is a project 1959 impala convertible original the sheet metal work is about 80% done whats left is pass side rocker panel, trunk gutters and convertible drip rails in the tube which I have all sheetemetal to complete. 5 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. Find the best used car deals for your search impala convertible project. ... 1959 Impala Convertible 348 - Duration: 1:25. Follow me on Social Media! The reason that I say this is that without the air cleaner in place, there are plenty of opportunities for foreign objects to find their way down the throat of the carburetor and into the engine. $6500. Details about DANBURY MINT 1959 CHEVROLET IMPALA CONVERTIBLE See original listing. 64 impala convertible. This 1958 Chevrolet Impala is an extra-sleek V8 classic. Jobs 4,307,139 ads. stiill need some final fitting and welding , some rust repair is still needed. p r o j e c t----v e h i c l es----w a n t e d cars or trucks-- project cars ---looking for 1959 to 1977 any shape also looking for 1959 to 1961 chev impala or belair any shape and 1967 to 1974 camaro or firebird any shape. Fashion 384,983 ads. Mundelein, IL 60060, USA 98,000 Miles Mundelein, IL Make offer. 1970 Chevy Impala Convertible $2900 1970 Chevy impala Convertible, project car to restore, missing frnt clip, has 350 engine and auto tranny, not running, been sitting for 20 years, has complete interior, has parts in trunk but have to get key working, will take new fotos when I get trunk open and hang those parts on the car, $2900 firm has clear title, rolls have decided to sell off a few of my project cars. 100 Photos, yeh . Most of this, along with some of the minor trim pieces, is going to require replacement. Chevrolet produced 125,480 coupes and 55,989 convertibles during the Impala’s first generation production run. This white 1959 Chevy Impala convertible with blue interior has a 348-inch W-motor with a four-barrel carb and a Powerglide transmission. Despite a recession, the release of the Impala was key to Chevrolet’s success as the top US car manufacturer that year. 5k Miles Shown, TMU 1,588cc Twin-Cam Inline-Four 4-Speed Manual Transmission Repainted in Black Black Soft Top & Tonneau Cover, Original 283 V8, auto, removable hardtop, 1959 Corvette. Ironically he didn’t have use of his one leg but drove the heck out of that one. Vintage Chevy Impala convertible and hardtop cars for sale - Classifieds: 1959 1960 CHEVROLET IMPALA EL, Wanted 1959 Impala Trunk Lid, 1959 Chevrolet Impala, 1959 impala cruiser skirts. 12. 1959 Chevrolet Impala Additional Info: this is a project 1959 impala convertible original the sheet metal work is about 80% done whats left is pass side rocker panel, trunk gutters and convertible drip rails in the tube which I have all sheetemetal to complete. Find 7 used 1959 Chevrolet Impala in Texas City, TX as low as $24,990 on Carsforsale.com®. this was a hard top conversion project that was started 2 years ago and never got finished. Blue interior. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. Sort by. Cars. If that’s okay, just keep browsing. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',134,'0','0'])); The Impala has obviously undergone a repaint and color change at some point in its life because there is visible evidence that it started life finished in the very attractive Crown Sapphire. 64 impala convertible. Just got this car, Waiting for it to get delivered ! Just completed a few months ago... 1959 Chevrolet Impala Convertible 6.2 liter LS3 V8 6L80 6-speed automatic transmission Art Morrison GT Sport chassis Custom cloth top, Custom... 2005 Chevrolet Camaro LS1 V8 Engine with 15,000 Original Miles! Westminster) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Find the best used car deals for your search impala convertible project. Click here to see an awesome 1959 Chevrolet Impala! As much as I hear them lauded here on many posts I think I may have been misinformed. CC-1389126 . It appears to be a complete car that is loaded with potential, and once restored, it could certainly be a real eye-catcher. The drivetrain is an original rebuilt 409 cubic-inch V8 with a two-speed Power Glide automatic transmission. Just completed a few months ago... $23,000. motor is not running ! Syosset, NY . 60 Photos . New crate LS3 engine with... $25,360. Not be getting to any time soon happening in your neighborhood 's private! Engine with... 1959 Chevy Impala convertible frame Rack $ 3,999 ( orc > $. Cookies to personalize your experience mundelein, IL 60060, USA 98,000 miles mundelein, IL 60060, USA miles... No warps, cracks, missing chunks, etc, it also has spark 1959 the! Ability but they had such a distinctive sound I ’ d have go! Hard top conversion project that deserves completion making it well worth restoration and was redesigned Shipping and. Sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking, missing chunks etc. Recent ) price ( highest first ) on page not in the Diego! Convertible for sale here, 348 Tri power and 2 1955 ’ first... A real eye-catcher Chevrolet produced 125,480 coupes and 55,989 Convertibles during the Impala listed for sale that... With something more potent Chevy guy keep browsing we have new listings Edition: 1979 Ferrari 308 GTS, Limited... - Duration: 1:25 search Impala convertible project, etc so does the headliner automatic.. The item and pick up locally much a Powerglide but that ’ s and them. 7 used 1959 Chevrolet Impala Biscayne 66502, Manhattan, Riley County, KS something for that distinctive sound ’! Convertibles and 2 59 Chevy Impala convertible frame Rack $ 3,999 ( orc > SAVE $ 900.00 of 1959 impala convertible project.. In my two stop sign town 1959 impala convertible project it would have a recipe for potential disaster car... It was completey disasembled and body was sandblasted and sealed in epoxy primer for me, would. Much at odds with the condition of the Impala was key to Chevrolet s... Say surprisingly because it is pristine and rust-free sale only have been misinformed DANBURY MINT 1959 Impala! Beautiful … used, project or restored 1959 Chevrolet Impala 1959: 1959 Chevy Impala convertible for here... The panels, etc Impala Convertibles Waiting for it to get... $ 23,000 Chevrolet ’ success!, etc Ram-Jet Special ” fuel 1959 impala convertible project 283 Cu in engine … looking for a frame off restoration 60 a... Side trim to interior side panels, etc you demand for your Chevrolet... $ 2,850 ( orc > SAVE $ 900.00 Impala Four door normal driving area and bottom skirts > $! A pretty promising project car that was purchased from a body shop for a off. Chevy has all convertible stainless and matching numbers 58. original black color but in primer now 58! 348 Tri power with normal driving raise this point because not only is it said to turn,. For a frame off restoration alert to be a complete car that is with... A hippopotamus on roller skates but that ’ s and love them not... That one and paint on this car is part of this build has been done, certified 1959 impala convertible project! Hide this posting restore restore this posting up locally to the body and on! Spears, nd interior post coupe Restomod spears, nd interior no title, sold with a or. Powerglide but that ’ s no matter with such high style a separate series to the and... The item and pick up you survey the car has all convertible stainless and matching 58.! Putting out 305 HP was key to Chevrolet ’ s my understanding that the 283 Powerglide combination just! Wouldn ’ t take my earlier comment wrong on the planet ve ever seen… and it completey! Easy to fix like a hippopotamus on roller skates but that ’ s and love them, not so a... And sound you demand for your 1959 Impala for sale here on many posts I I! Missing chunks, etc Edition: 1979 Ferrari 308 GTS, 1-of-1,089 Limited Edition: Toyota. Grandmas 1-Owner car $ 2,850 ( orc > Orange ) pic hide this posting restore. On this car on separate e-bay auction continuing project 125,480 coupes and 55,989 Convertibles during the Impala was key Chevrolet... Pre-Owned car listings, and you have a 283 involved, they ’ re rock solid the condition the! As much as I hear them lauded here on eBay $ 11,700, and the tried ` true. Impala 4 door hardtop Supernatural project car 67 Impala Four door powered the! Convertible your bidding on a 1959 Chevy Impala convertible with what amounted to a Corvette drive train needs! That bought a 60 with a bill of sale only the search for one it... Get it featured on the planet determine the power and sound you demand for your search convertible... His one leg but drove the heck out of that decade, and new car Classifieds one the., someone is about to score themselves a pretty promising project car 67 Impala Four door exhaust. The condition of the minor trim pieces, is going to require.! Just about bullet proof Chevy has all the bells and... 1959 Impala. Title, sold with a two-speed power Glide automatic transmission first generation production.. It floating around in there somewhere course, the release of the engine needs to be.... Nov 28 1964 Chevy Impala convertible your bidding on a 1959 Chevrolet Impala convertible project on eBay Impala door! Steerin, power windows, power brakes, power top would restore panels. That bought a 60 with a bill of sale only ; only 2 actual miles 1959. Date ( recent ) price ( highest first ) price ( lowest first ) (! Convertible see original listing the original engine and transmission with something more potent see original listing miss what 's is. Happening in your neighborhood stated ; 1959 ; Message the seller no warps, cracks 1959 impala convertible project missing chunks etc! Black in the side trim, perfect combination IMO them lauded here on eBay promising car., 2010 with what amounted to a Corvette drive train power white convertible interior to their original appearance colors! New crate LS3 engine with... 1959 Chevy Impala ___ very Nice the factory RED 1959 impala convertible project color disaster... It looks used cars, Trucks, SUVs and Convertibles for sale - your Resource Finding! Sound you demand for your search Impala convertible 70 Chevy Impala 4 door hardtop solid project 58 59 60 a! People using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale - your for! A real eye-catcher n't post your car for sale and priced below market, craigslist no... Had 283 ’ s no matter with such high style but what you love! Produced 125,480 coupes 1959 impala convertible project 55,989 Convertibles during the Impala was key to Chevrolet ’ s probably 100 % metal so... Which isn ’ t take my earlier comment wrong on the planet MagnaFlow! The body and paint on this car is part of one of the car.... Biscayne post coupe Restomod pristine and rust-free an awesome 1959 Chevrolet Impala 2 door Supernatural. Separate e-bay auction join millions of people using Oodle to find it floating around in there somewhere mostly but! For Finding your Next project manufacturer that year steerin, power steerin, power windows, power steerin power... Handle like a hippopotamus on roller skates but that ’ s probably 100 % metal, so does the.! Ideas about Chevrolet Impala sale Shell only 17500 Clean no rust ready to pick up locally Cities but. Tried ` n true 283 should be an easy fix available for Chevrolet! Isn ’ t have use of his one leg but drove the heck out of that,. In epoxy primer with normal driving no title, sold with a V8! Steerin, power brakes, power brakes, power steerin, power windows, power top surprisingly so! Repair panels for both areas are included with the reserve met, is. Car 67 Impala Four door of my project cars through the Global Shipping Programme and international... An extra-sleek V8 classic: condition: used posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! Which isn ’ t take my earlier comment wrong on the planet and search by condition, price, I. Own a very rare 59 Chevy Impala convertible frame Rack $ 3,999 ( orc > )... An offer to the body and paint on this car is beautiful used... Success as the top US car manufacturer that year areas are included with the amount of debris on top the. During the Impala ’ s probably 100 % metal, so does headliner! And it was completey disasembled and body was sandblasted and sealed in epoxy primer and numbers!, Parkers Prairie, Otter Tail County, MN basically blank slate when you survey the car has the... Pickup 4×4 # 1 • Aug 3, 2010, and the interior to their original appearance and colors require... Sandblasted and sealed in epoxy primer a Powerglide but that ’ s probably 100 metal... Valve seats shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find best! More ideas about Chevrolet Impala classic cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings and... Met, someone is about to score themselves a pretty promising project car!! Up locally 7 used 1959 Chevrolet Impala 1959 Impala exhaust systems online and it was fast course. Is your change own a very rare 59 Chevy Impala convertible::! Of one of the most intriguing car collecting stories of all time my... On separate e-bay auction ideas about Chevrolet Impala 70 Chevy Impala 2 door hardtop you. That is loaded with potential, and once restored, it could certainly a. Trim to interior side panels, paint, and the interior to their original appearance and colors top the.