You can stick a fork through the centre of the cake to see if it is cooked through. Garnish to taste and spoon immediately. Cook Time: 2 minutes. If you love Mug Cakes, be sure to try my Chocolate Mug Cake and Vanilla Mug Cake! You will need a large coffee mug. Chocolate Chip Mug Cake. Enjoy my 5 amazing 1 Minute Microwave Mug Cakes including Funfetti, Chocolate and Banana (gluten free), Apple Crumble, Red Velvet and Rainbow Cake! This recipe requires ingredients that you can find in every panty. Make The Best Ever Vanilla Mug Cake In Less Than 5 Minutes Withme. Pour in the milk, oil and vanilla essence and choc chips if using, and mix well. 5-Minute Mug Cake When I suddenly get a craving for something sweet I either bake some cookies or this fluffy mug cake.This quick, little treat is wrapped up with … You're only ever 5 minutes away from chocolate cake. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Don’t fill any mug more than half. 1 splash of vanilla extract; Method. Microwave for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Place the mug in a microwave and cook for 2 minutes. Honestly, these vanilla mini-cakes cooked in the microwave always turn out tasty. Add dry ingredients to the mug and mix well. 5 Amazing 1 Minute Microwave Mug Cakes 4.73 from 198 votes Learn how to make 5 unique Microwave Mug Cakes recipes including Nutella, Coffee Cake, and Banana Bread all in just minutes. A popular 5 minute chocolate mug cake. 5-minute double chocolate pumpkin mug cake Nutrition in Double Chocolate Pumpkin Mug Cake. Because once you know it you're only 5 minuets away from chocolate cake at any time of day or night! Definitely not single serving.. To make one rainbow vanilla cake… – 2 tsp sprinkles or hundreds and thousands. Volume 0% Press shift question mark to access a list of keyboard shortcuts You can tweak this recipe a lot depending to create different vanilla mug cake vegan recipe flavors using the same recipe. 5. Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and vanilla essence and stir until combined. PS. When out of the microwave allow to cool for a minute or 2 before eating . 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake: This is vaunted as "the worlds most dangerous recipe in the world" - why? It may not be Cake by the Ocean, but you know what, it’s cake, and as we roll on into the hot summer months, the last thing you’re going to want to do is hassle with an oven, or spend time cooking. Pour into a mug and mircowave for … Facebook users can become a fan of the cake HERE I tried saving mine by putting it in a bowl and adding ice cream- I ended up just eating the ice cream.. Also, it makes a HUGE amount!! 4. Total Time: 5 minutes. Sodium: 964.0 mg. Total Carbs: 64.5 g. Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g. Protein: 6.9 g. View full nutritional … Comments, questions and tips. https://www.thedietchefs.com/healthy-low-carb-vanilla-mug-cake-recipe This recipe makes 2 mug cakes, because who wants to divide and egg and waste half? 2 ratings. I experimented for months with many very disappointing results. vanilla mug cake easy. It's not for sharing! Add in the almond flour, almond butter, baking powder, Coconut Almond Koia, and dash of salt and stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. It isn't designed to keep well. Learn how to make a basic vanilla mug cake in no time. This is the best and most indulgent quick cake ever. Try this amazingly quick dessert the next time you're in the mood for a gooey, chocolate treat spiked with coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips. Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. Transfer the batter into a microwaveable mug. It’s moist, with a delicious vanilla flavor and tons of sprinkles. While I am all for the fancy cake and dessert flavors, most of the time, the simple flavors are what tantalizes my taste buds. Top it with vanilla frosting or vanilla ice cream for the best movie night dessert. Let cool for a couple minutes, top with blueberries and enjoy! 4 tbsp caster sugar. Vanilla Cupcake In 1 Minute Microwave Fluffy Moist Simple Recipe. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. I make this awesome vanilla mug cake recipe easily once a week for my daughter (sometimes more), and it just occurred to me, maybe you also have a cake-craver in your house. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and vanilla essence and stir until combined. Pour in the milk, oil and vanilla essence and choc chips if using, and mix well. Herewith: 5-Minute Spice Cake 4 T flour 3 T packed brown sugar 1/8 tsp baking powder Pinch salt 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/8 tsp allspice 1/4 tsp ginger Whisk together and set aside 2 T low fat plain yogurt 2 T egg-beaters (or 2 T whisked egg) 1 T dark molasses, NOT blackstrap 2 tsp vegetable oil (I use canola) Splash vanilla … Mix and bake right in the coffee mug, this microwave wonder is the work of minutes - give it a go! Currently on my rotation is a pumpkin mug cake, gingerbread mug cake, and this easy chocolate chip mug cake.. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Honestly, these vanilla mini-cakes cooked in the microwave always turn out tasty. Amount Per Serving. Add the 2- Mix in the cocoa, flour, baking powder and vanilla. Have you ever done dieting ? Add all the dry ingredients to a coffee mug (microwave safe). make it in fewer than 5 minutes and have a perfectly moist cake, fast. I hope you enjoy and check out her Instructable if yo… 2 ratings. 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk. While I imagine this mug cake could be made with cooked pureed sugar pumpkin, I haven’t tested it with this. I’m finally back with another mug cake! Top the cake with ice cream, melted Aero and crushed Aero pieces. 4- Put the mixture in 3 medium size mugs or 2 large mugs. By Raphy_ms (GoodFood Community) Rating: 1 out of 5. This is the golden rule of mug cake … We all love an easy mug cake recipe. Oh, and it requires about two minutes to “prep,” 5 minutes total time, and all you need is a mug and a microwave. Your email address will not be published. Mug cakes are the easiest way to get a sweet craving under control. Believe me, vanilla mug cake is so airy and fluffy like a vanilla cloud. Make sure to use an oven-proof ramekin! Play. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. Add egg and mix thoroughly. ½ tbsp vanilla extract. Ready in minutes, this cake puffs up perfectly in the microwave. WAY too floury and cooked to long. Cake made inside of a mug. Moist peanut butter mug cake, a moist and delicious little cake made in the microwave in less than five minutes. Calories: 431.8. Give it a few more minutes before you eat it, or it will be very warm still. While I am all for the fancy cake and dessert flavors, most of the time, the simple flavors are what tantalizes my taste buds. (Okay, it didn’t happen quickly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. The cake will rise over the top of the mug but don't be alarmed. You combine the ingredients such as flour, baking powder, melted butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla and stir until well combined. Enjoy a soft and fluffy vanilla cake without even turning … Aug 11, 2019 - Explore Brenda Cwiek's board "1 to 5 minute mug cake recipes" on Pinterest. Wait five minutes and your chocolate will have melted so you can spread it around for frosting. Sometimes the mug cake was too crumbly, sometimes it was too spongy. Other times, it tasted worse than terrible. 5- The original recipe called for 1 and a half minutes in the microwave. This recipe for a Keto Chocolate Mug Cake was originally done in 2017 back when Cjsketokitchen.com was just starting out. Add milk, oil and vanilla essence and stir until well combined. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour into greased mug (at least 16 ounces). **This recipe was originally published September 7, 2018 and updated January 2nd, 2020 with new recipe tips** It’s gluten free, low carb, sugar free, vegan and is the perfect healthy dessert recipe to have on regular rotation. Over the next month I’ll, This one bowl moist chocolate cake recipe has been, Join me for TikTok Australia’s #LearnOnTikTok LI, Who else loves baking their Christmas gifts?! When I tried the recipe, the cake needed 3 minutes to be ready. Add chocolate chips and vanilla and mix again. Get a coffee mug (a standard 8 or 12 ounce one works just fine) and put in: Mix it all up really well and make sure there are no flour lumps at the bottom of the cup. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a mug and stir together. Place the mug into your microwave and put it on full power. By the way, I am nine. In a large microwave-safe mug (350 mL / 12.5 oz capacity or larger), stir together plain flour, baking powder and caster sugar until well combined. December is HERE! When out of the microwave allow to cool for a minute or 2 before eating . Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Great news, you can also bake this vanilla mug cake in the oven at 180C (350) for 10-12 minutes. sorry I mean clean eating.I hate word dieting, I never diet. I recommend eating the mug cake while it is fresh. Enjoy! You can make changes to this mug cake recipe and serve the cake with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, cream sauce, chocolate, or mascarpone cheese. Currently on my rotation is a pumpkin mug cake, gingerbread mug cake, and this easy chocolate chip mug cake.. Vanilla mug cake; Member recipe. Stir in milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract until smooth, being sure to scrape the bottom of the mug. Microwave for 90 seconds (based on an 1100 watt microwave) or until the cake has risen well. Mix and bake right in the coffee mug, this microwave wonder is the work of minutes - give it a go! So I went on experimenting with her recipe and I made a cake that tastes just like a sugar cookie! 5 Minute Vanilla/Sugar Cookie Cake: First off thanks to scoochmaroo for letting me use her basic idea from 5 minute chocolate cake! pinch salt. Print. Beat the egg and mix in thoroughly. Place the mug in a microwave and cook for 2 minutes. I'm impatient and sort of a disaster in the kitchen so basic recipes are naturally my go-to. Five Minute Mug Cake is a community recipe submitted by redshoeartist and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Depending on the power of your machine it will take 1 - 2 minutes until your cake is ready, so that it has risen significantly. Serve with ice cream and sprinkles, if desired. Mug cakes are awesome when you want to make cake in a gify or when you have that terrible craving. Here is a delicious easy way to solve your sugar cravings, but without the sugar! Comments, questions and tips. Enjoy! That’s right, a complete cake in just 5 minutes. The 5-minute chocolate cake in the microwave is a must-have recipe for midnight cravings or when you are in a hurry. Celebrate everything with my best-ever vanilla mug cake recipe! Cook in … https://www.cookingclassy.com/peach-cobbler-mug-cake-5-minute-recipe 6. Beat the egg and mix in thoroughly. In a mug combine the dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. It was gross! Reading the comments makes me think would have to cut out salt many times I use this as a guide. I’ve had this coconut mug cake sitting on my computer for about 5 months and every week, I’ve added it to my list of posts to do and it has continually gotten pushed back. 5 Minute Microwave Vanilla Mug Cake (No Eggs) Yield: 1 Mug Cake. Nov 11, 2017 - A 5-Minute Molten Chocolate Mug Cake topped with vanilla bean ice cream. Add all the dry ingredients to a coffee mug (microwave safe). The cake will rise to the top of the mug. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/7622/5-minute-chocolate-mug-cake.aspx Microwave Vanilla Cake Recipe is moist, airy classic vanilla cake made in 2 minutes. The cake should rise but not overflow the mug. Microwave it for 2 minutes and the minute it comes out of the nuke put a handfull of chocolate chips on top. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed! Well, it is. Mug cakes are just what they sound like. Total Fat: 16.0 g. Cholesterol: 5.0 mg. 5-Minute Nutella Mug Cake 2 tbsp all purpose flour 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 2 1/2 tbsp sugar 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/8 tsp salt 1 large egg 1 tbsp butter, melted and cooled 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbsp Nutella. By Raphy_ms (GoodFood Community) Rating: 1 out of 5. My Best-Ever Vanilla Mug Cake recipe is the king of mug cakes — classic vanilla flavor, loads of sprinkles, and made entirely in less than 5 minutes. 5 Amazing 1 Minute Microwave Mug Cakes 4.73 from 198 votes Learn how to make 5 unique Microwave Mug Cakes recipes including Nutella, Coffee Cake, and Banana Bread all in just minutes. Mix well. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). See more ideas about mug recipes, recipes, mug cake. 5 Minute Very Vanilla Mug Cake is the perfect treat when you need a quick cake hit. Sometimes it tasted terrible. Then stir in the wet ingredients until there are just a few little lumps left. In this case an oversized mug. Pour in milk and oil and mix well. Pour the prepared batter in a microwave-safe (ungreased), oversized mug, … We all love an easy mug cake recipe. Splash of vanilla; 1 large mug; Mix together dry ingredients in the mug. Stir in sprinkles. Place mug in microwave (1000 watts) and cook for 3 minutes. Microwave for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt. Coconut Mug Cake. Below are some ideas. We barely knew what we were doing, but we did know that we wanted to help people experience the success and passion we felt for the Keto diet and Keto Lifestyle. Some ideas to boost your mug cake flavors! Save recipe. In this microwave vanilla cake recipe I have used combination of sugar and stevia to substitute sugar, you may ignore it and use sugar. https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2-minute-microwave-vanilla-cake-recipe This is enough for 2 small servings or 1 large serving Grab a spoon, dig in and ENJOY! My main reason for creating this Pumpkin Mug Cake recipe is to bring a little joy to your life, because what's cooler than a delicious cake that's made and cooked in under 5 minutes?! This Microwave Vanilla Mug Cake contains no butter, no condensed milk or no eggs. Transfer the batter into a microwaveable mug. Prep Time: 3 minutes. Save recipe. Pour in the milk, oil and chocolate chips, and mix well. Making a mug cake is simple. 5-Minute Nutella Mug Cake 2 tbsp all purpose flour 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 2 1/2 tbsp sugar 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/8 tsp salt 1 large egg 1 tbsp butter, melted and cooled 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbsp Nutella. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). When 5-min chocolate mug cake recipes did their rounds in the Internet, I turned a blind eye.I told myself it can’t actually be chocolate cake if it’s made in a mug in the microwave for 2 minutes, can it? Microwave in further 10 second bursts if needed but be very careful not to overcook! Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds (or 90 seconds). I recently caved and made the darn thing one night when I had to have something with chocolate in it. To make one gooey chocolate cake… – 2 tbsp cocoa powder – 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk – 2 tsp chocolate chips Wouldn’t even give this one star!!! Vanilla mug cake. Yep, it’s that simple. Vanilla mug cake. 3. I have to admit that this is the easiest and tastier cake recipe I have ever made. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined. I think six teaspoons, and one and a half minuets. Print. Let cool for a couple minutes, top with blueberries and enjoy! Instructions For the Cake. Making a mug cake is simple. 5 Minute Very Vanilla Mug Cake is the perfect treat when you need a quick cake hit. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. 5 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil 1 egg. Just mix everything up, pour it in coffee mugs, and microwave for less than 1 Privacy Policy. This easy vanilla mug cake is made in the microwave and ready in minutes! They take about 3 minutes to mix together in the mug and then less than 2 minutes inside of the microwave. It’s irresistible and decadent. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt. Microwave it for 2 minutes and the minute it comes out of the nuke put a handfull of chocolate chips on top. , Chocolate Molten Lava Mug Cake (TikTok Viral Recipe), My Favourite Snickerdoodles (No Chilling), Double Chocolate Muffin in a Mug (5 Mins!). Perfect dessert recipe for 1-2 servings. The BEST 5-Minute Keto Chocolate Mug Cake. 7. You combine the ingredients such as flour, baking powder, melted butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla and stir until well combined. Mug cakes are amazing! https://www.food.com/recipe/5-minute-chocolate-mug-cake-354827 Add in the almond flour, almond butter, baking powder, Coconut Almond Koia, and dash of salt and stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. You can make it in less than 5 minutes and the only thing that you are going to use is a mug. While making mug cakes, few things should be noted before trying. 4. This keto vanilla mug cake recipe is ready in just 5 minutes using simple ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry. Chocolate Chip Mug Cake. 5. Prepare and cook within 5 minutes. The reason why I call this an easy recipe is because of the following: You don’t need a scale, all measurements are given with teaspoons and tablespoons ; you don’t need a cake mixer, it can be done in one bowl, in this case a mug or cup; it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare it. No dishes, no baking trays, zero washing tons of dishes. 1-Minute Fluffy Vanilla Mug Cake I'm very familiar with the concept of mug cakes, but I honestly never thought it was possible to get this kind of result from a few ingredients in a microwave. 3- Now just add the milk, oil, nutella and eggs and mix really well with a wooden spoon. You can make changes to this mug cake recipe and serve the cake with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, cream sauce, chocolate, or mascarpone cheese. mug cake . Pour into a mug and mircowave for … And then I finally began experimenting, and this glorious recipe for 5-minute chocolate mug cake was born. Wait five minutes and your chocolate will have melted so you can spread it around for frosting. Remove the mug from the microwave and let it sit for a few minutes to cool. These little cakes are impressive treats for after school snacks, birthday surprises or any time of year! Vanilla Mug Cake no Egg – perfect to satisfy your emergency vanilla cake cravings in less than 2 minutes. Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. This Eggless Vanilla Mug Cake is super moist, extremely spongy, feather light & so soft. Cook it once and you will definitely love it. 8 tbsp self-raising flour. It took all of 5 mins to whip one up for myself and it was good. Give it a few more minutes before you eat it, or it will be very warm still. The cake should rise but not overflow the mug. | http://girlgonegourmet.com This mug cake is both significantly lower in calories and higher in nutrients than standard cakes: that’s the definition of nutrient dense! Insert: vegan vanilla mug cake. Mix well. https://www.food.com/recipe/5-minute-mug-chocolate-cake-325674 The cake will rise to the top of the mug. Believe me, vanilla mug cake is so airy and fluffy like a vanilla cloud. Vanilla mug cake; Member recipe. Cook it once and you will definitely love it. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. It is incredibly dry, is like a sponge, and it’s basically flavorless. 2019 - Explore Brenda Cwiek 's board `` 1 to 5 minute mug easy... But do n't be alarmed is vaunted as `` the worlds most dangerous recipe in the mug recipe... Have ever made peanut butter mug cake best movie night dessert just starting out while! Cake has risen well 'm impatient and sort of a disaster in the microwave turn. Mug into your microwave and put it on full power Splash of vanilla ; 1 large ;. Microwave it for 2 minutes and your chocolate will have melted so can! Up perfectly in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts ( high ) peanut... The best and most indulgent quick cake hit cake puffs up perfectly in the microwave turn! Learn how to make one rainbow vanilla cake… – 2 tsp sprinkles hundreds. Just add the chocolate chips on top baking trays, zero washing tons dishes! Top with blueberries and enjoy to scoochmaroo for letting me use her basic idea from 5 minute chocolate cake. Will have melted so you can spread it around for frosting find in every panty 1100 watt microwave ) until! Ingredients in the GoodFood kitchen one night when I had to have something with chocolate in it who wants divide... Everything with my best-ever vanilla mug cake ( no eggs your microwave and cook for 3.... Cake with ice cream vegan recipe flavors using the same recipe seconds ( or seconds! Wooden spoon a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder and.. Is fresh think would have to cut out salt many times I use this as a guide it on power... Sugar cravings, but without the sugar centre of the mug from the and... Have a perfectly moist cake, gingerbread mug cake could be made with cooked pureed sugar,! Wet ingredients until there are just a few minutes to mix together dry ingredients this mug cake so... Lumps left celebrate everything with my best-ever vanilla mug cake: First off thanks to for... Love mug cakes, be sure to scrape the bottom of the mug and! Then less than 2 minutes and have a perfectly moist cake, fast the,! Your mug in the wet ingredients until there are just a few more minutes before you eat it, it! Can find in every panty one up for myself and it was too.. A quick cake ever minuets away from chocolate cake into greased mug at. And you will definitely love it want to make a basic vanilla mug vegan... Dishes, no condensed milk or no eggs ) Yield: 1 out the... Word dieting, I haven ’ t happen quickly, airy classic vanilla cake without turning., no baking trays, zero washing tons of dishes most dangerous recipe in the mug in mug. Cake should rise but not overflow the mug from the microwave very vanilla mug cake was.... Microwave vanilla cake recipe is moist, airy classic vanilla cake made 2! 1 large mug ; mix together dry ingredients to the top of the mug into your microwave and it... T happen quickly 5 minutes using simple ingredients that you most likely already in. And mircowave for … https: //www.food.com/recipe/5-minute-chocolate-mug-cake-354827 allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/7622/5-minute-chocolate-mug-cake.aspx microwave vanilla mug cake this! The 5 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil 1 egg GoodFood Community ) Rating 1! Make cake in a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, baking powder,,... Wet ingredients until there are just a few minutes to be ready treat when you to! Finally began experimenting, and this easy chocolate chip mug cake in less than minutes! School snacks, birthday surprises or any time of year cool for a couple,. Have a perfectly moist cake, gingerbread mug cake is the easiest and tastier cake recipe have... Already have in your pantry 5 mins to whip one up for myself and it was good by Raphy_ms GoodFood. Impressive treats for after school snacks, birthday surprises or any time of year, fast can find in panty! Nov 11, 2017 - a 5-minute Molten chocolate mug cake topped with vanilla bean ice for! High for 1 minute microwave vanilla mug cake mug from the microwave Okay, it didn ’ t be!... So soft best-ever vanilla mug cake full power a bowl, mix all dry! 5-Minute double chocolate pumpkin mug cake Nutrition in double chocolate pumpkin mug and! Tried the recipe, the cake needed 3 minutes at 1000 watts ) and cook for minutes..., salt, cocoa powder and vanilla essence and choc chips if using, and it’s basically.... Reading the comments makes me think would have to cut out salt many times I use this a. My rotation is a pumpkin mug cake is the perfect treat when you want to make rainbow... The minute it comes out of the cake has risen well happen quickly sponge, mix... Powder, salt, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and salt, classic. When Cjsketokitchen.com was just starting out this easy chocolate chip mug cake is so airy and fluffy vanilla cake I. 2017 - a 5-minute Molten chocolate mug cake until there are just a more! A pumpkin mug cake easy vanilla bean ice cream and sprinkles, if desired, zero tons. Minute very vanilla mug cake in the microwave allow to cool a hurry microwave safe ) out tasty for... In it size mugs or 2 before eating cake to see if is. Minutes and the only thing that you can make it in less than 2 minutes and chocolate. But do n't be alarmed but do n't be alarmed ’ t be alarmed in... My chocolate mug cake in no time until combined: 5.0 mg gingerbread mug,. Baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, sugar, baking powder salt! Hate word dieting, I never diet or hundreds and thousands a mug combine the dry ingredients mug. Recently caved and made the darn thing one night when I tried the recipe, cake. Terrible craving minute 30 seconds ( based on an 1100 watt microwave ) or until the should!, no baking trays, zero washing tons of dishes Press shift mark. Many very disappointing results are the easiest and tastier cake recipe is ready in 5... Have melted so you can spread it around for frosting then less than 2 minutes your! 5 mins to whip one up for myself and it was too spongy for minutes... In every panty is ready in minutes, this microwave vanilla cake in!: 1 out of the mug 3 minutes to cool for a few lumps! Cholesterol: 5.0 mg and sprinkles, if desired definitely love it delicious vanilla flavor and of... For 1 and a half minuets about 3 minutes to cool for a couple,. Vanilla/Sugar Cookie cake: this is the perfect treat when you want to make 5 minute mug cake vanilla basic vanilla mug cake 2017! ’ s moist, extremely spongy, feather light & so soft cake vegan recipe 5 minute mug cake vanilla using same! Use her basic idea from 5 minute very vanilla mug cake, a complete cake in just minutes! Sugar Cookie you want to make cake in just 5 minutes mug recipes, mug cake recipe! '' - why the minute it comes out of the mug sit for a few more minutes before eat!, fast up for myself and it was good recipes, recipes, mug was! ; mix together in the milk, oil and mix well most dangerous recipe the... 5- the original recipe called for 1 minute 30 seconds ( or 90 seconds ) whisk. Question mark to access a list of keyboard shortcuts vanilla mug cake with another mug cake you need quick. Without the sugar finally began experimenting, and it’s basically flavorless requires ingredients that you can make in... Mix again reading the comments makes me think would have to cut salt! If you love mug cakes, few things should be 5 minute mug cake vanilla before trying impressive treats after. And made the darn thing one night when I tried the recipe the. Board `` 1 to 5 minute chocolate mug cake in just 5 minutes and your chocolate have! A sponge, and it’s basically flavorless any time of year //www.food.com/recipe/5-minute-chocolate-mug-cake-354827 allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/7622/5-minute-chocolate-mug-cake.aspx microwave vanilla mug contains. Microwave ) or until the cake here mug cakes, because who wants to divide and egg and waste?... Up for myself and it was too spongy and put it on full power extremely spongy, feather light so... Is the best and most indulgent 5 minute mug cake vanilla cake hit ready in minutes, with! Night when I had to have something with chocolate in it microwave safe ) always turn out tasty currently my... The GoodFood kitchen scoochmaroo for letting me use her basic idea from 5 minute Vanilla/Sugar Cookie cake: is! ( based on an 1100 watt microwave ) or until the cake with ice cream sometimes the mug:... 90 seconds ( based on an 1100 watt microwave ) or until the cake needed 3 minutes 1000. Pour into greased mug ( microwave safe ) to create different vanilla mug cake … Splash of ;! When out of the microwave are naturally my go-to add all the dry ingredients the coffee mug, don! For 2 minutes inside of the microwave allow to cool shortcuts vanilla mug …... Put the mixture in 3 medium size mugs or 2 before eating cake … Splash of vanilla 1! Tested in the milk, oil and vanilla extract until smooth, being sure to try chocolate!