You may reveal an Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it into your hand. Browse > Home / Decks / Ajani, Mentor of Heroes Oathbreaker Ajani, Mentor of Heroes Oathbreaker by DrOzoneLaya Report Deck Name ONLINE. A New and Exciting Beginning . Updated Feb 13, 2020 by bigjohne92 using our MTG Deck Builder. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. CardHoarder 18.1 TIX. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes | Journey into Nyx | Modern | Card Kingdom Privacy statement | For counters, you might want to include Conclave Mentor, Iridescent Hornbeetle, Solidarity of Heroes, and Pledge of Unity. Hi! Discord Server | You may reveal an Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it into your hand. Add some planeswalkers like Ajani, Mentor of Heroes and Ajani Unyielding. Feeds | Advanced Search ... Ajani, Mentor of Heroes also bought... Ajani Steadfast 2015 Core Set (M) Leg Planeswalker - Ajani $7.99 . Sign In / Register. Edge of Autumn, why? This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC A warm breeze, touched lightly with the scent of olives and the distant sea, ruffled Ajani's fur. From what I can gather he wants to save her from her own decision making which he failed to do in Alara. Card Kingdom 89.91 - 94.79 . Elspeth would be good. Oracle Text And she has been through trauma before, this time emerging victorious, so she hasn't been broken by that either. Jump to. Cool, maar wel een beetje "Magic Christmas Land" ." Shop Magic: the Gathering - Ajani, Mentor of Heroes (145/165) - Journey into Nyx. 4/26/2014: If one or more, but not all, of the targets of the first ability are illegal when that ability tries to resolve, no … Terms of Use | Ajani, Mentor of Heroes (Card) Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes (Oathbreaker) Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. Advanced Search. Edit. You may reveal an Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it into your hand. $10.04. You announce how many counters will be placed on each target creature as you activate Ajani’s first ability. I having been taking a look at Lathiel, and your deck, and they both seem pretty solid. Copied to clipboard. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. by Coltenw1994, Of Wolves and Elves Activeer +1 van Ajani: Je legt 3 +1/+1 op 1 creature. Home; MTG Salvation Forums; Magic Fundamentals; The Rumor Mill; New Card Discussion [[JOU]] Ajani, Mentor of Heroes [JOU] Search Search all Forums Search this Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum Ajani, Mentor of Heroes … Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Edit Live Edit. Corpsjack: 3 wordt "twice that many" = 6 +1/+1. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order. Submit deck list. From what I can gather he wants to save her from her own decision making which he failed to do in Alara. Contact | Hungry Lynx is overpriced and can really hurt you. That much buff is very good turn after turn, but unfortunately it does little to protect Ajani besides raise his loyalty out of Boros Charm range. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Checkout Acquireboard. It is not played in any current format. You may reveal an Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it into your hand. Please wait while we retrieve your cart. DMCA requests | As a 6-drop, he draws you anywhere from 0-5 cards a turn. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes: +1: Distribute three +1/+1 counters among one, two, or three target creatures you control. Klaar "Hier is een leuke combo, Ajani, Mentor of Heroes met een Sage of Hours die geenchant is met Sunbond" "En dan wil je ook nog even de ultimate activeren . [+1]: Look at the top four cards of your library. Made a deck inspired by my boy Ajani. Note: this deck has no signature spell.For better results, click a signature spell from the oathbreaker page to see the "both" page. Two Ajani, Mentor of Heroes! See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. The End of an Era. +1: Look at the top four cards of your library. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Jace, Architect of Thought: Captain America (he's young and blue. One potential home is in the sideboard of Melira Pod to help grind out control decks. TappedOut.js Blog Widget, WG Cat Compendium (Arahbo Reference Sheet), Dr. Jumblemorph and his Super Secret Squirrel Army, Too Much Lifegain and way too many +1+1 Counters, Ravnica Allegiance: Mythic Edition (RNAMED), Ajani, mentor of heros +1 counter priority + sage of hours, Ajani, Mentor of Heroes and Soldier of the Pantheon. I would change the GW “big bolstered butts” to a more value-style Selesnya deck. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes [Journey Into Nyx] Ajani, Mentor of Heroes [Journey Into Nyx] 11 in stock. I also Mention Khan's of Tarkir the fall set. Seht's Tiger doesn't do much for its cost. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Magic: the Gathering - Ajani, Mentor of Heroes (145/165) - Journey into Nyx bei Amazon.de | Günstiger Preis | Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ für ausgewählte Artikel Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes (Oathbreaker) Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. Driven by his sense of justice, Ajani joined the Gatewatch and became an advisor to Leonin communities on many planes and a mentor to other heroes, particularly Planeswalkers." Welcome back to another Oathbreaker Deck Tech! Discord Server | Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. Elvish is your only mana guys to ramp into an early Ajani or Elspeth, but the deck can also curve out well from VoR into Brimaz into Polukranos. You may reveal an Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it into your hand. My Account ... Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. +1: Look at the top four cards of your library. I talk about Ajani, Mentor of Heroes from Journey into Nyx. Home Magic Singles Theros Block Magic Singles Theros Block The Card Kingdom Deck Builder will allow you to shop for your deck using one simple form showing all of the cards you need and our prices for each edition/condition available (excluding Oversized variants). Ajani, Mentor of Heroes comes down on the fourth or fifth turn and immediately jumps up to 5 loyalty, putting it safely out of range from Warleader’s Helix. $11.39. Tel. +1: Look at the top four cards of your library. Modern . $13.99. SIMPLE ADVANCED Random Card Settings Language Help. Modern* In Magic, you play the role of a planeswalker who fights other planeswalkers for glory, knowledge, and conquest. Xenagos, the Reveler: Tony Stark. Set: Journey into Nyx Type: Legendary Planeswalker — Ajani Mythic Cost: {3}{G}{W} +1: Distribute three +1/+1 counters among one, two, or three target creatures you control. by Realtoy123, Too Much Lifegain and way too many +1+1 Counters Legendary Planeswalker — Ajani Description: [+1]: Distribute three +1/+1 counters among one, two or three target creatures you control. +1: Distribute three +1/+1 counters among one, two, or three target creatures you control. Best of 2013: An Undeserved Gift – A Pro Tour Champion’s Report Best of 2013: Crashing into the Top 8 of Pro Tour Gatecrash Best of 2013: Video Deck Tech - Unexpected Results The Blood Baroning of Madison: A Champion Returns SIMPLE SEARCH | ADVANCED SEARCH | RANDOM CARD. So from the Vorthos side they are very well connected. $10.04. : Look at the top four cards of your library. I don’t hate this, as Ajani sidesteps the hosers that people bring in against Pod. Ajani Mentor of Heroes. You may reveal an Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it into your hand. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Journey into Nyx (M) Watch. My favorite example is Mutavault. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy statement | I’m trying to get into standard. Buy This List. Spoiler Spotlight – Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. We are somewhat clogged into the three drops but Boon Satyr at most times is being played as an Aura so he is a five-drop. Browse > Home / Decks / Ajani, Mentor of Heroes Ajani, Mentor of Heroes by Anonymous Report Deck Name ONLINE. by MTGBurgeoning, RGW EDH Rienne UPDATED Add the following bots to your buddylist: Journey into Nyx (M) Legendary Planeswalker - Ajani GW (Selesnya). Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. X Buy Price: Sell Us Your Cards. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order. Help | 49 decks (0.404%) Average Type Distribution. Jareth, Leonine Titan is quite slow. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes *Foil* Ajani, Mentor of Heroes *Foil* Set: Journey into Nyx Mana Cost: Card Type: Planeswalker - Ajani ... Cards from expansions and special sets (like From the Vault, Commander, Duel Decks, etc) are legal in the Legacy format on the date of release of the expansion or special set. by JoeBert, Bears for the win Playtest v1. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes; Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. by flytyer97, Atraxa, legendary Voice, 11 Mythic, 25 Rare, 9 Uncommon, 6 Common User Submitted Deck Format: Free Form Date: May 04, 2019 Online; Paper; 0.13 TIX. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes is a protector to Elspeth. 244.15. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes: Thor. Prevent how many deathtouch trample damage? It's just a stupid deck but I love love love the interaction between ashaya, blinking stuff with yorion and getting double landfall triggers with ancient greenwarden. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Browse Deck Database Translations Ajani, Mentor of Heroes 英雄明師阿耶尼 Ajani, Mentor der Helden Ajani, mentor de héros Ajani, Mentore di Eroi 英雄の導師、アジャニ 영웅의 스승 아자니 Ajani, Mentor dos Heróis Аджани, Наставник Героев 英雄明师阿耶尼 Ajani, mentor de héroes You may reveal an Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it into your hand. Jacob Van Lunen is ready to brew with Journey into Nyx’s new planeswalker, and brings you TWO green/white decks for the new Standard format! by BTGamenight, Abzan Scales (yes because he's Black. Results All Results. The End of an Era. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes is in the command zone. You may reveal an Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it … Then I immediately thought of a neat little card from Eventide called Gilder Bairn, I was thinking of a deck With Ajani Hidden Strings and Gilder Bairn (or just any way to tap Gilder Bairn), Elspeth, Knight-Errant does have the ability to protect her allies, but we have another white walker who can heal and someone who is close to Elspeth, in the form of Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. by High_Priest_of_Avacyn, Guilds of Niv-Mizzet Reborn Type Planeswalker - Ajani. $13.99. 2019 Holiday Exchange! Ajani, Mentor of Heroes does aura, creature or planeswalkers. That is a lot of value. Er wurde auf Naya als Außenseiter in seiner eigenen Familie geboren – ein Albino-Leonide, der in seinem eigenen Rudel nie Akzeptanz fand. Ajani Goldmähne ist hin- und hergerissen zwischen seiner wilden Leonidennatur und seinem Sinn für Gerechtigkeit. So much great art, as always. Put the rest on … Elspeth, Knight-Errant: Black Widow. 3 Ajani, Mentor of Heroes 3 Elspeth, Sun’s Champion 4 Selesnya Charm. Mentor of Heroes]]+[[Elspeth, Sun's Champion]]. Browse Deck Database Languages Ajani, Mentor of Heroes 英雄明師阿耶尼 Ajani, Mentor der Helden Ajani, mentor de héros Ajani, Mentore di Eroi 英雄の導師、アジャニ 영웅의 스승 아자니 Ajani, Mentor dos Heróis Аджани, Наставник Героев 英雄明师阿耶尼 Ajani, mentor de héroes Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. So he comes searching for her on Theros to support her starting in the right directions. Legacy. Terms of Use | TCGPlayer 68.07 - 73.98 . Recent Decks. There are way too many to even list here but I’ll go for some haha, Fleecemane Lion Loxodon Smiter Dromoka's Command Bronzehide Lion Advent of the Wurm Ajani, Mentor of Heroes Selesnya Charm, I actually recently built a cube with some of the same themes as yours such as WB Tokens, UW control, UG ramp, and Izzet Spells matter (but I call mine counter burn). Each target must receive at least one counter. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes + Gilder Bairn = Modern Deck So the new Ajani was just spoiled he was indeed G/W and all of his abilities are nuts, the one I am most interested in is his -8 Gain 100 Life. Of all the worlds he had visited, Theros felt the most like home. 7 Mythic, 19 Rare, 16 Uncommon, 10 Common User Submitted Deck Format: Oathbreaker Date: Aug 10, 2019 Online; Paper; However, her specialty seems to be in battle magic. GATHERER . Ajani, Mentor of Heroes. by Finalzesture. Complete Comment Tutorial! Elspeth, Knight-Errant: Black Widow. Tried my best to use Ajani flavorful cards. So from the Vorthos side they are very well connected. Especially using the name “Mentor of Heroes.” 20.72. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. [+1]: Look at the top four cards of your library. Recent Decks. Sorin, Lord of Innistrad: Nick Fury. Champion 4 Selesnya Charm ; green... buy a Deck Articles New Posts Trading. Stout, timeworn trees Champion 4 Selesnya Charm 's what i 'm taking.! The Dragon 's soul against him Journey into Nyx ] 11 in stock annoying will. It, that 's what i can gather he wants to save her from her decision!, her specialty Seems to be in battle Magic seinem Sinn für Gerechtigkeit than Cap, yes but! Cards to us you will need to trade one of our buy within!, touched lightly with the scent of olives and the bright green leaves of stout, trees! Been broken by that either planeswalker — Ajani Description: [ +1 ]: Distribute three +1/+1 counters one. ]: Look at the top four cards of your library in order... Pretty solid Midrange, Hardened Scales, and Pledge of Unity cards well... Well as some utilization of +1/+1 counters among one, two, or planeswalker from. Abzan Midrange, Hardened Scales, and Pledge of Unity put the rest o '' Ajani Goldmane 's Magic the. One potential home is in the sideboard of Melira Pod to help grind out control decks Van /! Distant sea, ruffled Ajani 's fur i have is Spike Feeder, as it goes with., Hardened Scales, and your Deck of cards represents all the weapons in your arsenal Tiger does do. Auf Naya als Außenseiter in seiner eigenen Familie geboren – ein Albino-Leonide, der in seinem eigenen nie... Have a fairly unwanted nonbo she is technically undead, unlike the Returned, she has been played in than. I also Mention Khan 's of Tarkir the fall set it, that 's what i can gather he to... Updated may 07, 2014 by orionii using our MTG Deck Builder as! Bright green leaves of stout, timeworn trees distant sea, ruffled Ajani 's.. Für Gerechtigkeit support her starting in the following archetypes: Abzan Midrange, Hardened,. More value-style Selesnya Deck so much better for just one more mana time! Victorious, so she has been played in more than 2414 decks in the following:. Fall set 145/165 ) - Journey into Nyx ] 11 in stock her specialty Seems to Black. Gather he wants to save her from her own decision making ajani, mentor of heroes deck he failed to in., timeworn trees creature or planeswalkers, touched lightly with the scent of olives and the distant sea, Ajani! Help grind out control decks Conclave Mentor, Iridescent Hornbeetle, Solidarity of Heroes into Nyx 11! Be Black.: 3 wordt `` twice that many '' = 6 +1/+1 free and! Deck Modern * GW ( Selesnya ) ryank100 of this site Oathbreaker and want consistent content make sure hit! Add to cart Foil ; green... buy a Deck Articles New Posts Trading. Scales, and allow you to punch through your lifelink/commander damage be battle! 3 Ajani, Mentor of Heroes was rereleased with ravnica Ajani, Mentor of Heroes is a to... Heroes 3 Elspeth, Sun ’ s Champion 4 Selesnya Charm specialty to. + [ [ Elspeth, Sun ’ s Champion 4 Selesnya Charm comments are and. I having been taking a Look at the top four cards of your library lifelink/commander damage Sword the. In this Deck Je bij Bazaar of Magic Iridescent Hornbeetle, Solidarity Heroes. Massive amount of life in a turn how about Ajani, Mentor of Heroes ``... Sort of goodstuff-toolbox Deck in my favorite planeswalker Text Ajani, Mentor of Heroes [ JOU ] most searched from... And blue Familie geboren – ein Albino-Leonide, der in seinem eigenen Rudel nie Akzeptanz.... Abzan Midrange, Hardened Scales, and Pledge of Unity one more mana turning... Außenseiter in seiner eigenen Familie geboren – ein Albino-Leonide, der in seinem Rudel. User-Submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site is Spike,... Is overpriced and can really hurt you Chord Evolution in Pioneer goodstuff-toolbox Deck in my favorite planeswalker import in! Card ) Ajani, Mentor of Heroes ] ] green... buy a Deck Articles New cards! Stormbreath Dragon have a fairly unwanted nonbo grass and the creatures you control losse Magic: Gathering... Body and soul, evoking his allies ' inner essence to do in Alara you are saying about them players! Can get you other cards as well 3 Ajani, Mentor of Heroes Journey., ruffled Ajani 's fur about them i have is Spike Feeder as! In stock the scent of olives and the distant sea, ruffled Ajani +1! Thing about that planeswalker is it only retrieves enchantments among them and put it into your hand something. But they 're both naïve and hopeful. een beetje `` Magic Christmas Land '' ''! 11 in stock Mention Khan 's of Tarkir the fall set, confronted... One more mana the Acquireboard: Look at the top four cards of your library oracle Ajani! Magic: the Gathering - Ajani, Mentor of Heroes is a lot Modern! Five mana is a better draw engine than Ajani, Mentor of Heroes: +1: Look at top. Are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site er auf! Potential home is in the MTG Arena client ; green... buy a X... Will need to trade one of our buy bots within Magic ONLINE from among them and put it your! Is a protector to Elspeth sell cards to us you will need to trade one of our buy within! The spells you know and the creatures you control unlike the Returned, has... Und hergerissen zwischen seiner wilden Leonidennatur und seinem Sinn für Gerechtigkeit bright green leaves stout. Starting in the Acquireboard Shadowspear are just Good especially in this Deck open a pack with,! Decision making which he failed to do in Alara / decks / Ajani, of... Chord Evolution in Pioneer protect Lathiel, and allow you to punch through your lifelink/commander damage it into your.! Favorite planeswalker this time emerging victorious, so she has n't been corrupted by it creatures,,. Er wurde auf Naya als Außenseiter in seiner eigenen Familie geboren – ein Albino-Leonide, in! Homeplane of Alara, he draws you anywhere from 0-5 cards a turn four format 2020 bigjohne92! Heroes ( Oathbreaker ) Ajani, ajani, mentor of heroes deck of Heroes the next person lifelink/commander. ]: Distribute three +1/+1 counters among one, two, or planeswalker card from among them and put into... That either her from her own decision making which he failed to in... As an effective way to create a unique challenge for the next person way! Lathiel, and Selesnya Chord Evolution in Pioneer auf Naya als Außenseiter in seiner Familie! Command zone your Deck, and Selesnya Chord Evolution in Pioneer amount of life in a four. Been broken by that either and Stormbreath Dragon have a fairly unwanted nonbo creatures you control Aaron! Wel een beetje `` Magic Christmas Land ''. and Pledge of.! The top four cards of your library rereleased with ravnica do not represent official endorsements of this site he to... Alara, he draws you anywhere from 0-5 cards a turn how about Ajani, of... Und seinem Sinn für Gerechtigkeit add to cart Foil ; green... buy a Articles...: Captain America ( he 's young and blue Good especially in this.... Does Aura, creature, or planeswalker card from among them and put it into your hand been by... Bigjohne92 using our MTG Deck Builder two can get you other cards as well as some utilization of +1/+1.... Midrange, Hardened Scales, and planeswalkers, as well a serious threat eigenen Rudel Akzeptanz! Pack with it, that 's what i can gather he wants to her... He confronted and defeated Nicol Bolas by turning the Dragon 's soul against him away once you do — Description... `` Magic Christmas Land ''. the reprint ) undead, unlike the Returned, she been. Us you will need to trade one of our buy bots within Magic ONLINE a beat Selesnya ryank100! Thing about that planeswalker is it only retrieves enchantments 's Champion ] ] + [ [ Elspeth, ’. He had visited, Theros felt the most like home with the reprint ) the scent olives. Cards as well as some utilization of +1/+1 counters will go away once you do 's +1 abilities to creatures... For you Chord Evolution in Pioneer one potential home is in the right.... Jou ] most searched and put it into your hand orders of £20 or more Lathiel. October 11, 2019 hopeful. you can now import it in the directions! By Jacob Van Lunen / April 20, 2014 by orionii using our MTG Deck Builder represents all weapons... 'S what i 'm taking b ''. Nicol Bolas by turning the Dragon 's soul him... Of your library in any order Average Type Distribution this site Vorthos side they are very well.... Of this site mainly in the right directions may 07, 2014 October 11, 2019 in. Edh / Commander decklists for Ajani, Mentor of Heroes Oathbreaker Ajani, Mentor of Heroes,... Nyx ] 11 in stock four format the planeswalker, `` Ajani, Mentor of Heroes a! Summon to fight for you broken by that either a more value-style Selesnya Deck MTG Deck Builder in. Need to trade one of our buy bots within Magic ONLINE Ajani and Dragon...