We list description and title used in Youtube videos so that you can optimize your description and title to improve the position for your videos in search results (SEO) both of Youtube, but also on Google and other search engines. There are several different options for labeling your work in this setting, though each should let visitors know: The artist's name The title of the work The medium of the work The size of… You can generate 60+ unique art prompt drawing ideas for Characters, Creatures, Environments, Fan Art, Vehicles, … Isabel Kim’s delightful Infinite Artwork Simulator is “a tongue-in-cheek artwork description generator” based on Mira Schor’s musings on “Recipe Art.”, Top Ten Words I Am Sick of Seeing on Artist Statements, Six Questions for Mira Schor About Text and Image, Jack Whitten’s Infinite Galaxies of Abstract Light and Color, Architects Ask MoMA to Remove Philip Johnson’s Name, Citing Racist Legacy, Identifying Slut-Shaming, Racism, and Transphobia in the Byzantine World, After Controversial Installation of Migrant Ship at Venice Biennale, Artist Fails to Return Boat to Italy, Utah Monolith Copycat Appeared in Romania, but Just as Quickly Disappeared, Cornell University’s MFA Program Supports Interdisciplinary and Medium-Specific Practices, Tyler’s Arts Management Track Nurtures Social and Cultural Leaders, Black Cube, a Nomadic Art Museum, Releases Limited-edition Hardcover Monograph, Museum of the Moving Image Presents Five Highlights From Polish Film Festival, The Rappaport Foundation and deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum Present, Fellowship.art and the Green Gallery Host Online Exhibition to Benefit BIPOC Trans Youth, Proudly powered by Newspack by Automattic. Monica Uszerowicz is a writer and photographer in Miami, FL. Magical Girl Generator Detailed Magical Girl descriptions and ideas at your fingertips! Once you've hung artwork for an exhibition, how are you going to pass on the details of the works to visitors? This work is a fantastical, environmental machete consisting of drab, cluttered office which is reminiscent of the subject-object hierarchy being destabilized. Get some instant art inspiration with these creative art prompt ideas that stimulate your imagination, ready for you to put your creativity to the test. Shoot for around 55 characters. A subsequent review regurgitates the verbiage; we read and nod, and little changes. From hair to powers to costume, it should help fill your needs for art, writing, or role-playing! There are a couple of art prompts marked "kids" - these generate easy drawing prompts for kids. Isabel Kim’s delightful Infinite Artwork Simulator is, as described, “a tongue-in-cheek artwork description generator” based on Mira Schor’s musings on “Recipe Art” from her 2009 essay collection, A Decade of Negative Thinking. Genr8 Tips; Stats are generated by … In this sense, the market determines a work’s worth, and even its worth provides no indication as to whether or not it will be deeply examined — or viewed at all. Art Object Generator. parts: 29 lyn . What is this tool? Become a member today », From Isabel Kim’s Infinite Artwork Simulator (screenshot courtesy the artist). Writing YouTube descriptions is as much a science as an art. There have been artist statement generators before, and there will be more to come. Handcrafted Goats Milk Soap for Oily Skin Make sure you include all ingredients you use to make the soap. Art Description Generator. You can also watch this video. Magical Girl Generator Detailed Magical Girl descriptions and ideas at your fingertips! It is not necessary to see the piece.”. This town description generator will generate a fairly random description of a town, city or other settlement, which could belong to various races. There have been artist statement generators before, and there will be more to come. Maybe you hate writing them. Pieces: Medium: Only movable/lootable: A very small painting of a mysterious wanderer with numerous tattoos and a philter. An OC generator I made because I was struggling to think of OC ideas. Copy and paste the formulas or examples above into this form to get started. Consider, very quietly, the idea of “an environmental machete.” (It may go without saying that every single work is “untitled.”). Select the platform you want to format the description for (Amazon, B&N, etc). There are several different options for labeling your work in this setting, though each should let visitors know: The artist's name The title … Isabel Kim’s delightful Infinite Artwork Simulator is “a tongue-in-cheek artwork description generator” based on Mira Schor’s musings on “Recipe Art… www.art-words.net Another Way to Write Art Piece Descriptions. The generator is a tool to generate random Famous Famous Painting Artworks. Use the statement for funding applications, exhibitions, curriculum vitae, websites, whatever your needs. Make your own random picture. In the meantime, however, I've found my favorite artist statement generator of all: 500 Letters. chizu / Getty Images. So don’t be afraid to experiment! Check out the Treasure Hoard generator pack. This isn’t the only “formula” for writing winning product descriptions. From hair to powers to costume, it should help fill your needs for art, writing, or role-playing! This entertaining quiz will match you with your fursona! For my part, sometimes I come up with a title before I ever start to create the artwork in question. Hair, power, costumes, and more, randomized for your convenience! A common challenge for artists is in coming up with an appropriate title for their latest work of art.