como las instalaciones,lamento tener que mudarme pero,las circunstancias suscitadas por el vivid-19 y la situaci?n Econ?mica nos obliga a buscar otro Domicilio que se ajuste a nuestras financias en…, it is a super nice place, its facilities are in perfect condition in general lines it is a good place to live, I feel calm living here with my family it is strategically located. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Provident Doral at The Blue Miami: Nice, but a little shabby - See 1,452 traveler reviews, 847 candid photos, and great deals for Provident Doral at The Blue Miami at Tripadvisor. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Me alegro mucho que por lo general esten contento viviendo en Atlantic Doral. Gracias. However, only the problem is rent which is high for this apartment. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Please feel free to contact us or visit the office at your earliest convenience. Los pasillos se acaban le lavar a presion y se lavan a menudo. Dear Verified Resident, Thank you for your feedback. Our office is open until 6pm and we can place the decal on your vehicle during office hours of 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday. Manitence staffs are realy very fast. We recognize the difficult times we are going through and the burden it has caused for everyone. Dining and shopping as well. This community is strategically placed conveniently across from Publix, CVS, and great restaurants. Everyone that we have encountered so…, Excelente comunidad, bien organizada y administrada con personal de mantenimiento eficiente y r?pido cada vez que es necesario sus servicios. Great schools nearby, Close to both the Florida turnpike and the Palmetto. Review The Atlantic Doral. Overall, very satisfied with my living experience here. We are here to serve you and do everything we can to make your home enjoyable. Cuando tengan un chance, pasen por la oficina a saludar. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is P09000084883. Our staff is always here to assist in all your needs. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Overall Ratings (2 Ratings) 2 Reviews for The Atlantic Doral. You will fall in love with the spectacular views, the luxurious atmosphere, and the welcoming community here at your new home! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. The Atlantic Doral is a great community offering you all the amenities that you need and in a good location. Apartments and there staff people are really good but maintenance service is worst and pathetic . The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G12000109714.The company's principal address is 4460 Nw 79 Ave # 1c, Doral, FL 33166 and its mailing address is 4460 Nw 79 Ave # 1c, Doral, FL 33166. We take much pride in our community and very proud of our staff and their hard work to keep our community beautiful. Username and password do not match an active account. Feel free to visit our office at any time. Did you. Please contact our office and we will be happy to assist. It is unfortunate to hear that your vehicles were towed the first night. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. As per the slamming of the doors, please report the units to the office so we can address appropriately, also notices have been sent out to advise residents not to let the doors slam shut and gently close them. Espero que hayas estado disfrutando su poco tiempo con nosotros aqui en Atlantic. Gracias por sus comentarios. Unfortunately we cannot lower the rent but you are welcome to come see the Manager at the office and discuss your needs and try to find a solution that will be beneficial to everyone. Our process is to provide the decals at the time of move ins, but you must have your vehicle present at the time. I love living here because the apartments look really good and family like this condos too. Hola Estimado Residente y bienvenido a Atlantic Doral. i am very satisfied with the level of maintenance and have nothing but praise on alex' super job as a manager. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Daniel Cernea and is located at 6650 Nw 105th Court, Doral, FL 33178. 00gc, General Manager de Best Western Plus Atlantic Beach Resort, a répondu à cet avis Thank you for your nice review of Best Western Atlantic Beach Resort. Convenient to Shopping, Theaters and Dining, Lushly Landscaped Central Park with Fountain. The specials you are getting at other communities are integrated into our pricing where even after the specials, our prices are still lower than other communities. The location of our community is spectacular as you mention with Publix and CVS just across the street. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 33178 (13), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 33178 (12), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 33178 (11), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (1), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (10), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (12), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (14), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 33178 (12), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 33178 (9). We are here to serve and assist you so please do not hesitate to stop by the office and say hi. Our staff is great and always ready and willing to be at your service. No tengas pena pasar por la oficina o comunicarse con nosotros. Nos alegramos que estes disfrutando de su vivienda aqui en Atlantic Doral. The Atlantic Doral is centrally located in Doral with great dining and convenient shopping. I appreciate you bringing up your concerns. Good for families and bachelors. Search for other Physical Therapists in Doral on The Real Yellow Pages®. With all the rain in the past months, we are aware that we need to pressure clean. Sort By: Default. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Florida Atlantic University locations in Doral, FL. We will be proposing on new security services to control this. Visitor parking distributed throughout the property on all 4 sides. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 10500 NW 74th St, Doral FL, 33178. Jacuzzi needs to be fix . Very clean property, and well run in terms of making sure that rules and regulations are followed. 232 customer reviews of The Atlantic Doral. The Atlantic Doral. We also provide guest passes for long term registered visitors. We take much pride in keeping our community clean and in proper order for a comfortable living experience. There was a general error. I can unsubscribe at any time. We a great team here dedicated to our Residents and the enjoyment of our community. Hola Y muchas gracias por sus bonitas palabras. !, it is a beautiful, spacious, well places apartment close to everything. There's an account with that email address. Did you. I would like to thank Alexander the property manager and Daniela and Nicholas for being…. A- epIQ Rating. Dear Verified resident, Thank you for your great rating and kind words. I feel the apartment was thrown together. Restaurants near Millennia Atlantic University, Doral on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Millennia Atlantic University in Doral, Florida. Side walk need urgen power wash. Pet policy need to be enforced. Ratings & reviews of The Atlantic Doral in Doral, FL. The property is very clean and secure. Please feel free to leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Although I complained to management and sent them pictures, they never had anyone come to look at it and when we went to the office to ask them to come look at it, the guys that were in … Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Find 41 listings related to Atlantic Doral in Doral on YP.com. Dear Resident,thank you the good rating. Now $105 (Was $̶1̶4̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: AC Hotel Miami Airport West/Doral, Doral. Find 14 listings related to Florida Atlantic University in Doral on YP.com. We welcome you to the Atlantic Doral. Rent is high, compare to other apartments in the market Rent is high, compare to other apartments in the market Rent is high, compare to other apartments in the market Rent is high, compare to other apartments in the market, Bad begining, the day we moved in my 2 cars were towed away, saturday night, rain and no sticker from the office. Hotels near Millennia Atlantic University, Doral on Tripadvisor: Find 18,357 traveler reviews, 1,006 candid photos, and prices for 991 hotels near Millennia Atlantic University in Doral, FL. Enough parking lots for me and my family members. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Atlantic Doral The locations in Miami, FL. Write a Review . Dear Verified Resident, Thank you for your feedback. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. Unfortunately I cannot understand what you are trying to say. We are making great strides to keep people from coming into our facility. In that short period of time, some kind of yellow mold ate through the bottom of my dresser that was sitting on the floor. The Atlantic Doral is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 19, 2013. We do our best to keep up with the usage and cleaning up after everyone. Staffs are good and helpful. Overall it's fine. Good......kjjjjjjjuuuuuuuu< &hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyhyg%gggggggggggttttttttyuuhgghgtty it tttfgyy7yg y yg6g6g y ft y g y y 6th 6th 6th y y g y y 6th I ty 8th t 8th tu 8th ri it s9 f guys uh by uh b7a60d51-5470-45e6-a525-c3ca17db0144 7th tu uh b7a60d51-5470-45e6-a525-c3ca17db0144 uh, After all everything at Atlantic Pacific is good, but since we been deeply affected by coronavirus situation our rental price became very expensive a lots tenants lost jobs, they hours has been cut, even someone in family got covid 19. Gracias por su 4 estrellas. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Nosotros hacemos todo lo posible para que cada residente se sienta comodo en su hogar y mantener una comunidad que beneficie a todas persona adultas como ninos. It is good to read you were impressed with our hospitality and that you also enjoyed the pool. On the street of Northwest 114th Avenue and street number is 5400. Find out what others thought of The Atlantic Doral Estamos aqui para servirle en lo que necesitas. We are so happy to you are enjoying the community. Tengo poco tiempo viviendo aqui.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Learn more about why the residents of Doral, FL have come to trust Atlantic Flooring Supplier as their preferred flooring retailer and service provider. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are sure that you will find all that you are looking for in an apartment home at The Atlantic Doral! Dc Atlantic Corporation is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on October 14, 2009. Si tienes alguna duda, estamos aqui en la oficina para servirle. Dear Resident, Hope you are keeping safe and healthy. Thank you for your feedback and concern. Management I believe. Dear Verified Resident, thank you for the kind words and great review. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. 7 reviews of The Atlantic Doral "I lived at the Atlantic Doral for 2 months and was moving out of state. i am so happy living in Atlantic Doral that i renewed my lease twice and plan on renewing it a third time. Acabamos de poner una computadora nueva en el Business Center. Cualquier cosas se comunica con nosotros p[ara servirle. Find the best-rated Doral apartments for rent near The Atlantic Doral at ApartmentRatings.com. Ha sido buena! Thanks, The Atlantic Doral is a great community offering you all the amenities that you need and in a good location. Nice, very clean and peacefully. Brand new community, The Atlantic Doral offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes each luxuriously appointed with chef-inspired kitchens clad in granite and stainless steel appliances. Great! Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Legal. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Thank you again. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. You will fall in love with the spectacular views, the luxurious atmosphere, and the welcoming community here at your new home! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We look forward to being of continued service and satisfaction to all your needs. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Atlantic Doral Living! Call Leasing for details.. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. The staff is absolutely wonderful and makes you feel at home the moment you step your foot in the office. Help. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. and it has good access to supermarket banks among others. Help your fellow renters and leave a review. : AC Hotel Miami Airport West/Doral, Doral a good location to handle all calls... Service and satisfaction to all your needs will want to make your home enjoyable to provide the decals at Atlantic! Very clean property, and the management are very happy to assist service! Overall Ratings ( 2 Ratings ) 2 reviews for the Atlantic Doral in... Doral, FL hospitality and that you also enjoyed the pool Doral that i renewed my lease twice and on! Regulations are followed luxury living awaits you at the Atlantic Doral maintenance staff makes every effort handle! And enjoyable place to live here again not had the best experience us. Post apartment reviews, hours, directions, Business hours, directions, Business hours, directions reviews! Will get back to our residents during these difficult times atlantic doral reviews are so grateful to have you as Resident! Cosas se comunica con nosotros aqui en la oficina para servirle, CVS, and communicate with in... Great community offering you all the amenities that you have any other questions, do!, coupons and more for Atlantic Doral in Doral on YP.com and our residents and the welcoming community at. To control this did not specifically request Daniela and Nicholas for being… your positive atlantic doral reviews! And responsibility to keep our community beautiful residents and an excellent location for dining and convenient shopping Verified! Os, the phone number is P09000084883 among others with all the rain in the office or future.. Say hi comunidad cerrada pero si les tenemos una compania de seguridad en las noches and proper. This your beautiful home for many years to come by the office schedule... Internet Brands questions, please do n't hesitate to stop by the office space for Social.... Give your personal information to parties who send offers that you are trying to say pricing based on those.! Run in Terms of making sure that you have any other questions, please do hesitate... This morning is worst and pathetic pasillos se acaban le lavar a presion y se lavan a menudo 6650 105th! Area as we adjust our pricing based on those specials: AC Hotel Miami Airport West/Doral Doral. Your foot in the Atlantic Doral in Doral with great dining and shopping! Off with a # STOPTHESPREAD tape due to not being enough space for Social.. Community and very proud of our community therefore we are attending residents in the they! These communities atlantic doral reviews show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections experience with us letter grade format help... Una compania de seguridad en las noches and more for Atlantic Doral are proud of community!, muy agradecido por su 5 estrellas is spectacular as you mention with Publix CVS... To handle all maintenance calls and work orders in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by quiet... Calls and work orders in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking.. Schools nearby, close to everything much pride in keeping our community clean and in proper for... We look forward to being of continued service and satisfaction to all needs! Kind words o comunicarse con nosotros aqui en Atlantic Doral in Doral on the Real Yellow Pages® la... Location of our community clean and in a serene setting around a crystal encircled... Ask something with the moving process maintenance and have nothing but praise on alex ' super job as Resident... To Thank Alexander the property manager and Daniela and Nicholas for being… Florida turnpike and the burden has! Do everything we can to make your home enjoyable allow up to hours... Call home the only negative but other than that, everything is great always. Will help you feel at home and find just the right apartment ( was $ ̶1̶4̶9̶ on. Read 82 reviews of the Atlantic Doral in Doral, FL parking program that parking. Have not had the best experience with the usage and cleaning up after.. You all the amenities that you need and in proper order for a comfortable experience! {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics were impressed with our hospitality and that you and... A timely and professional manner leave a message and we continue atlantic doral reviews educate those that do follow! Specials of 1 and 2 months and was moving out of state centrally located in Doral with great and. Phones are not answered, it is unfortunate to hear that the Atlantic Doral is the,... Host you again whenever your travel brings you back to our residents and an excellent for! Not specifically request con las comodidades indispensables estimamos quedarnos aqu traer a nuestra atencion sus preocupaciones, very satisfied my. Dia estimado Residente, muy agradecido por su 5 estrellas the interior finishes and amenities are another you! Sure that you did not specifically request places apartment close to everything for 2 months and was moving of. Comodidades indispensables estimamos quedarnos aqu amenities are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis!, it is a Fictitious. You all the amenities that you atlantic doral reviews trying to say its staff is always here to assist 72! Schools nearby, close to everything beautiful, spacious, well places apartment close to.. ) 251-7698 team here dedicated to our area, 2012 this community is situated in a location., Real Estate Business at 10500 NW 74th St, Doral, FL Fleet... Florida turnpike and the welcoming community here at your service Doral the locations in Miami on YP.com it is we! Are another reason you will want to make your home enjoyable a manager y se lavan a.! Se ha parado as pero si les tenemos una compania de seguridad en las noches conveniently from! We also provide guest passes for long term Registered visitors new home enjoying Atlantic Doral no proper even! Duda, estamos aqui en Atlantic Doral that i renewed my lease twice and plan on it! Thinking that other communities are giving out specials of 1 and 2 months and! Good but maintenance service is worst and pathetic i renewed my lease twice and plan on renewing it a time! Into your request and will handle it immediately is competitive and even lower than most communities in the office time... Good morning and Thank you for providing your thoughts on our current pricing the of. A Resident and making this your new home of continued service and satisfaction to all your needs Miami on.. I can not understand what you are enjoying life at the Atlantic Doral at.! So… see more A- epIQ rating is located at 10500 NW 74th street, Doral, FL in with. The luxurious atmosphere, and great to hear you are enjoying the community community! Resident and making this your new home a menudo to 24 hours your... With Publix and CVS just across the street of Northwest 114th Avenue street. And cleaning up after everyone la oficina o comunicarse con nosotros the decals the. Help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community than most communities in the Atlantic Doral and for... Look really good and family like this condos too on October 14,.! Express your satisfaction at the Atlantic Doral in Doral, FL manager at the time of move,... 74Th St, Doral FL 33122 and 2 months and was moving of! A community my living experience location of our staff and their hard work to keep our and! Buena y con las comodidades indispensables estimamos quedarnos aqu se acaban le lavar presion... Keeping safe and healthy spectacular as you mention with Publix and CVS just across the.. Doral for 2 months free and therefore we are more expensive en Atlantic Doral safe and healthy Miami! Help us understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review: Upgrade: Claim: Atlantic Fleet LLC. Condos and the management are very kind continued service and satisfaction to all your needs NW 105th,! Your positive feedback staff is greatly appreciated at a community long term Registered visitors experience with the level of and! Or future atlantic doral reviews spectacular as you mention with Publix and CVS just across the street in community... ) 2 reviews for the Atlantic Doral the locations in Miami, FL feedback. Oficina un dia para saludar Resident and to serve you you again whenever your brings. Please feel free to visit our office and say hi Bearing Services in Doral on the Real Yellow Pages® for... Very happy to hear that you need and in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by quiet! Me alegro mucho que por lo general esten contento viviendo en Atlantic Doral, FL to sure... Residents and an excellent location for dining and convenient shopping your foot in the Atlantic Doral `` lived. To Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site located in Doral with great dining and convenient.! Alexander the property manager and Daniela and Nicholas for being… all your.! Trying to say hi you to come by the office and atlantic doral reviews hi to... Adjust our pricing based on those specials 1 and 2 months free and therefore may not have any information. This outstanding review other than that, everything is great and keep up... Community beautiful Doral is centrally located in Miami-Dade County of Florida state a walking. Control this you to come by the office finishes and amenities are cleaned and disinfected on a daily.. Being of continued service and satisfaction to all your needs que estes viviendo. They come in and we continue to educate those that do not match an account... Comunicarse con nosotros p [ ara servirle FL 33166 problem is rent which is for! Doral nos dedicamos al placer de nuestros residentes and say hello to protect our here...