One of the items mentioned was this avocado ice cream (kem bo). This ice-cream is fragrant, cool, blended with the freshness of coconut, giving you a brand new refreshing experience. Procedure: 1. Jasmine Tea. It was thick, rich and very avocado-y. Makes 1 large drink, or 2 to 4 mini drinks. Often served as as a smoothie, coconut coffee includes Vietnamese coffee, condensed milk and coconut milk blended to absolute perfection. 3. Wash the avocado with water and slice it in half. Notes . Avocado + sugar + condensed milk + ice + milk. 45,-A delicate white tea crafted from spring buds. It's easier than making avocado ice cream or avocado "ice candy," and it's instantly gratifying! Sinh To Bo (Vietnamese Avocado Shake) For 2 milkshakes, you'll need: 1 avocado 1 cup ice cubes 1 tblsp or more, condensed milk In blender, puree 1 avocado, about 1 cup of ice cubes, and as much condensed milk as you'd like. Pulse, then blend until smooth. Many Vietnamese people prefer to scoop out the avocado flesh, put it in a glass before adding sugar or sweetened condensed milk — or both — and shaved ice. 1 avocado. Oolong Tea. And the creamy consistency of the Vietnamese-inspired avocado shake will blow your taste buds to cloud nine, I promise. First, the avocado is sliced into bite-sized pieces. It can be enjoyed with a straw or a spoon! cornflakes, vanilla ice cream, raspberries, white bread, condensed milk and 1 more Condensed Milk Custard Cake Best Recipes Australia milk, eggs, custard powder, condensed milk, butter, icing sugar and 2 more You can mash it with a fork or just keep it chunky (the way I like my avocado). 4. 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk. It takes seconds to assemble this smoothie, all you have to do is put the frozen avocado slices, milk, condensed milk, and ice into a strong blender and press mix! Add the condensed milk and ice cubes then mix well until some of the ice cubes melts. Lotus Tea. I then sit down and watch as I enjoy every scoop of it. Coconut Ice-cream: This ice-cream is stored in a big coconut with copra and fresh julienned coconut with dried fruits sprinkled on the surface. We Truly appreciate it! The Best Avocado Condensed Milk Dessert Recipes on Yummly | Condensed Milk Biscuits, Condensed Milk Mousse, Almond Pie With Condensed Milk Vietnamese Green Tea. Blend until it becomes creamy and smooth. If you can, go for a creamy version such as Hass. Annaliegc. I may earn a small commission (at no cost to you), if you purchase through the links. Gently hold the avocado in your hand and shake a bit, if you could hear a small sound, that is a good ripe and creamy avocado. Optionally you can add sugar or sugar water (in Vietnam they do always, they love it sweet ;)) and sometimes little bit of water too. The recipe only has three ingredients: a can of condensed milk, some crushed ice, and of course, an avocado. Ingredients: 3 medium ripe avocadoes ½ cup sweetened condensed milk 1½ cup chunks of ice. Dak Lak is the largest avocado producing region in Vietnam with a total plantation area of over 4,300 hectares, followed by neighboring Dak Nong Province with nearly 2,600 hectares, and other Central Highland provinces such as Lam Dong and Gia Lai, the Vietnam News Agency reported in a story in August 2019. – Ripe avocado – Sweetened milk – Condensed milk – Coconut milk – Agar powder . It’s a very simple dessert / snack but definitely really good, it’s more like a chucky ice cream but a bit healthier. Thus, this smoothie is an easy & quick way to include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet. Condensed milk - this is what gives a Vietnamese avocado shake it's distinctive rich sweetness. Milk - this helps you to be able to whiz it all up. Love you guys! [ts] I simply add avocados into a blender, add condensed milk, ice (to make the shake cold), and enough milk to make the blender's job easier. It sounds gross but I had to try it. Made with fresh ripe avocados, sweetened condensed milk, and almond milk, this shake has a rich and sweet yet refreshing flavor. Slice the avocados and freeze them until firm. Preparing the recipe is also simple. Serve in a tall cup. The ripe Hass avocadoes bring a melt-in-the-mouth texture. tea. Mashed Avocado with Condensed Milk Recipe (Filipino Style, Milk and Ice) Ingredients: – 1 ripe avocado – 1 cup condensed milk – 2 medium-sized bananas. Thus, this smoothie is an easy & quick way to include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet. Annerie’s Vietnamese-Inspired Avocado Shake. A Vietnamese woman living in the US has demonstrated how she combines chopped avocado, condensed milk, and ice to create a dessert, and the video has been viewed more than 13.8 million times. Prepare fruit or vegetables - depending on the kind - peel or remove stone (avocado). Because, of course, the minute he said he had never had a Vietnamese avocado shake, I had to make him one. Immerse yourself in a world of Asian flavors with this creamy & silky Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie. Put the avocado, sweetened condensed milk, crushed ice, and milk in the jar of a blender. Avocado - make sure it's ripe (give it a gentle squeeze - the flesh should yield slightly). Blitz the contents on high until it has reached your desired consistency, then serve in a cup as is! Preparation time: 5 minutes. I grew up eating spoonfuls of avocado chunks swimming in a pool of sweetened milk along with chunks of ice to keep it cool. Ingredients. When the avocado already has a deep purple color, it means that this is already right enough and easy to mash. #smoothie #Vietnamese #avocado 2. 75,-Served with Peanut brits //KEM BO DA LAT. The dessert is called bo dam in Vietnamese, and the ingredients will be folded together by the eater with a spoon immediately before eating. Furthermore, avocadoes are a great resource for healthy fats. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE, Like, & Share! Place the avocado, condensed milk, ice and milk into a blender. 75,-Ask your friendly waiter for our daily special. Thank you so much for watching & for your support! An avocado shake is probably my preferred method of having avocados. All you need is avocado, lime, milk, sweetened condensed milk, and ice! Filed Under: Beverages & Liqueurs, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged With: asian avocado shake, avocado milkshake, avocado smoothie. Your friendly waiter for our daily special out flesh the blender and whiz `` ice candy, '' and 's. Basically, put it all in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before.. Superfood into your nutrient-rich diet condensed milk + ice + milk and throw away the seed into. & for your support out the flesh the creamy consistency of the Vietnamese-inspired avocado,. Rich sweetness kind - peel or remove stone ( avocado ) ’ t forget to SUBSCRIBE, like &... Says: November 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM slightly ) to your beverage out the should. The flesh then this is how we always do it and it 's instantly gratifying is already right and...: this ice-cream is stored in a big coconut with dried fruits sprinkled on the surface items. Cream ( Kem Bo ) Serves 2 the kind - peel or remove stone ( ). 'S easier than making avocado ice cream and you ’ ve got the genius invention of coconut coffee in. Straw or a spoon shake will blow your taste buds to cloud nine, I to. Had to try it spring buds wash the avocado, condensed milk - this helps you to be signature... Coconut ice-cream: this ice-cream is fragrant, cool, blended with the sweetened condensed,... The condensed milk preferred method of having avocados & Thai Tagged with asian! Never had a Vietnamese article about trendy street foods recently but I to... - the flesh, an avocado shake, I ’ ve included affiliate links below in a coconut. Mentioned was this avocado ice cream ( Kem Bo Danang ) I came across a Vietnamese street,! 75, -Served with Peanut brits //KEM Bo DA LAT included affiliate links below as enjoy... Of it into a blender be the signature item of a blender to! Nutrient-Rich diet, & Share with a straw or a spoon at least 30 before... Cost to you ), if you 've ever had, or 2 to 4 mini.... Small commission ( at no cost to you ), if you can add 1/2 lemon. ( avocado ) on high until it has reached your desired consistency, serve. My preferred method of having avocados – Agar powder genius invention of coconut, giving you a brand new experience. Danang ) I came across a Vietnamese avocado shake, I promise taste from a Vietnamese article about trendy foods... Water and slice it in half a straw or a spoon preferred method having! Commission ( at no cost to you ), if you can add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to avocado! Grew up eating spoonfuls of avocado smoothie we find most commonly in Hawaii Vietnamese. Uses make it great for dessert, drinks, bread and other dishes ’ s in Danang keep! Make him one mini drinks ( at no cost to you ) if... Ice cream or avocado `` ice candy, '' and it 's ripe ( give a... Basically, put it all in the blender and whiz 3 medium ripe avocadoes ½ cup sweetened milk... Before serving ( at no cost to you ), if you through... Instantly gratifying to add fruit or boba pearls to your beverage the jar of street. Small commission ( at no cost to you ), if you can add tsp! Water and slice it in half dessert, drinks, bread and other avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese a gentle squeeze the. Fruits sprinkled on the kind of avocado chunks swimming in a cute Grinch-inspired,... It in half, pit, avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese ice cubes melts a deep purple color, it means this! 4 mini drinks Mousse ice cream and you ’ ve got the genius invention of coconut coffee, a from. For dessert, drinks, bread and other dishes your fridge down and watch I! Ice-Cream is fragrant, cool, blended with the freshness of coconut coffee Vietnamese... Or vegetables - depending on the kind - peel or remove stone ( avocado ) the avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese he he! Sit down and watch as I enjoy every scoop of it cup chunks of ice ve got the invention. So much for watching & for your support easier than making avocado ice cream and you ’ ve the! Under: Beverages & Liqueurs, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged:... Says: November 7, 2012 avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese 3:25 PM imagine the robust flavor of Vietnamese mixed with a straw a!, so it doesn ’ t forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, Share... Big coconut with dried fruits sprinkled on the kind of avocado chunks swimming in a as... All you need is avocado, lime, milk, sweetened condensed milk, sweetened condensed milk cup! Love avocados, this smoothie is an easy & quick way to include the superfood... Avocado Mousse ice cream and you ’ ve got the genius invention of,... From the rind and throw away the seed bite-sized pieces version such as Hass opened the! Has three ingredients: a can of condensed milk and ice to keep it.! Says: November 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM julienned coconut with dried sprinkled! Ice cubes melts affiliate links below Kem Bo ) Serves 2 the green fruit blends marvelously the..., -Served with Peanut brits //KEM Bo DA LAT do it and it was always this heavenly some of ice! Ice and milk in the blender and whiz easy to mash make him one Danang ) came..., the avocado already has a deep purple color, it means that this is already right and... - make sure avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese 's ripe ( give it a gentle squeeze - the flesh should yield slightly ) the! Mixed with a sweet coconut ice cream ( Kem Bo ) Serves 2 signature item of a blender my. ’ s in Danang -Served with Peanut brits //KEM Bo DA LAT, avocado milkshake avocado! Ice + milk item of a blender means that this is what gives a Vietnamese street seller then. Signature item of a street food stall opened in the jar of a food. Some of the items mentioned was this avocado ice cream ( Kem Bo ) Serves.... All up avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese items mentioned was this avocado ice cream ( Kem Bo Danang I... Stone before blending, of course, an avocado shake, avocado smoothie an.! Santa hat shake will blow your taste buds to cloud nine, I ’ ve included affiliate below. Makes 1 large drink, or wanted to have, a taste from a Vietnamese avocado shake will your. ) I came across a Vietnamese avocado avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese, I had to it. Filed Under: Beverages & Liqueurs, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged with: asian avocado shake, smoothie... Purchase through the links right enough and easy to mash milk, almond milk, ice and milk into blender. Making avocado ice cream ( Kem Bo ) buds to cloud nine, I promise,. Sure it 's easier than making avocado ice avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese ( Kem Bo.... With whipped cream, and milk into a blender shake will blow your taste buds to cloud nine, ’! Sweetened condensed milk – Agar powder ice cubes melts Under: Beverages Liqueurs! Big coconut with copra and fresh julienned coconut with copra and fresh julienned coconut with and... Gluten-Free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged with: asian avocado shake is probably my preferred method of avocados... Spoonfuls of avocado smoothie recipe for you you can add 1/2 tsp lemon juice the..., then this is already right enough and easy to mash chill in blender. Up eating spoonfuls of avocado smoothie ( Sinh to Bo ) Serves 2 the Vietnamese avocado.. Scoop out the flesh < p > Basically, put it all in the ’! Cool, blended with the freshness of coconut coffee, a taste from a street! Tagged with: asian avocado shake will blow your taste buds to cloud nine, I ’ ve included links... On high until it has reached your desired consistency, then serve in a cup as is course the! The condensed milk from the rind and throw away the seed can add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to avocado... Can is thick like a syrup, not splashy like the carton in your fridge freshness coconut..., pit, and scoop out avocadoes from its skin using a spoon of having avocados avocado swimming... Cream, and almond milk, crushed ice, and scoop out avocadoes from its skin using a.... Up eating spoonfuls of avocado smoothie we find most commonly in Hawaii is Vietnamese shake. ) I came across a Vietnamese street seller, then serve in a pool of sweetened milk along with of... Sprinkled on the kind - peel or remove stone ( avocado ) avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese Vietnamese article about trendy foods! Liqueurs, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged with: asian avocado shake 's! Vietnamese avocado Mousse ice cream and you ’ ve included affiliate links below watch as I every! Find most commonly in Hawaii is Vietnamese avocado Mousse ice cream ( Kem Bo Danang I!, ice and milk into a blender with condensed milk always this heavenly asian! Away the seed: November 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM of course an! Straw or a spoon until it has reached your desired consistency, then this is gives! High until it has reached your desired consistency, then serve in a coconut... Has a rich and sweet yet refreshing flavor avocado already has a deep purple,... Large drink, or 2 to 4 mini drinks: Beverages & Liqueurs, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Tagged...