these were a hit. If I try it again I'll use half as much garlic salt and add garlic powder & use fresh jalapenos (as the recipe states). https://www.food.com/recipe/simple-baked-fish-in-foil-ww-482385 Step 1 Place fish fillets in shallow baking dish - I sliced up half of a lemon & put the fish on the lemon. Heat oil in a wok, add ginger and minced onions. The 'no smell' fish recipe that is the ONLY one I make for my family (I hate fish, they LOVE it!). We especially like Telipia, but any white fish can be used, as well as any of your favorite fish seasonings. Healthy rockfish baked in … Layer the spinach in the bottom of a 2 quart baking dish. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes. Skinless or with skin, rockfish flesh is medium-firm to firm when cooked. If you have leftovers, or just want to do the work in advance, these fish … Fold the aluminum foil up around the sides of the fish to create a sort of baking dish. it was a tiny tad too watery so I'll probably vent the foil next time but overall it was great. It’s so clean to cook rockfish while it’s this fresh and splendid and I have cooked it in approximately every manner possible. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Also because I used jarred jalapenos there was too strong of a jalapeno flavor too (& my husband loves hot stuff!) Will fix this regularly as we are trying to eat fish more often. 1.7 g This recipe is a real winner. If you want a good sauce try the one from Salmon Fillets with Creamy Dill, except keep it healthy by using plain yogurt intead of all that mayo. Thank you! Will fix this regularly as we are trying to eat fish more often. I gave it a 4 because I had to spruce up the taste ,other than that the idea is great and I use something similar with my freshly caught fish. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Wrap tightly, bake or grill at 350 degress for about 20. minute or until fish flakes. of rice vinegar. The sprinkling of herbs with the lemon slices which lend color and flavor. Try this amazing baked fish in foil recipe for a delicious, healthy dish, full of wonderful flavors! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Layout your fillets on the foil and make sure you have room to fold up the edges so the fillets bake/gill in the butter. We really enjoyed all the extra flavor of the peppers. * To bake rockfish fillets rather than the whole fish: Fillets can be skinned or not. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 213 calories; protein 24.3g 49% DV; carbohydrates 7.5g 2% DV; fat 10.9g 17% DV; cholesterol 67mg 22% DV; sodium 1849.6mg 74% DV. The natural color of rockfish ranges from bright red to green, yellow, brown or gray, depending on the species and dwelling depth. Healthy rockfish baked in foil until flaky with lemon garlic potatoes. Believe me, if you only knew! They … throw it all in the foil on top of the fish,drizzle with a little EVOO, lemon juice and a splash of your fav white wine,(maybe a dash of dijon mustard too!) Carefully spoon over each rockfish filet. Pour sauce evenly over the fish. I used green peppers and green onions instead of the jalepeno but it was excellent. Coat bottom of casserole dish with olive oil. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Fresh fish from a camping trip is good also, in fact this method is great for outdoors, as it can be cooked on the grill for 20 min, clean up is a snap, just toss the foil. I love making tilapia this way-season the fish with salt,pepper and garlic powder, cut up zuccini and yellow squash, dice up a plum tomato and jalopenos. one small onion slice, 1 slice of a jalapeno and a half slice of a lemon. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of fish.