The best 150-600mm lenses can't be beaten when it comes to versatility and reach. Check price of the Sony a6400 onAmazon | Amazon UK | B&H Photo | eBay, Micro four thirds system – 20MP sensor – 60fps (S-AF), 20fps (C-AF). These recommendations are based on lenses we’ve reviewed here at Nature TTL, as well as information gleaned from real life experience with the gear. Enter your email and click the blue button below to open the subscription form. Sony A9 II6. Article updates2. continuous shooting speeds up to 60fps and 18fps, the Pro Capture mode lets you save images before fully depressing the shutter release button, state of the art image stabilisation for stills and video, EVF with large magnification and 120fps progressive scan, weather sealing, dual SD card slot, excellent battery life, the 20MP sensor has improved dynamic range but you won’t reach the same kind of quality as larger sensors, Pro Capture works with Panasonic lenses in H mode only, it is a large investment if you want to work with the best lenses. Of course the main advantage of the DSLR system is the vast choice of lenses at your disposal, not only from Nikon but also Sigma and Tamron. This is because, while some individuals may prioritize prime lenses with minimal f- stop, others may prioritize lenses … We also included models we discarded in favour of new ones. Hands-on Review. More Gear It offers the best performance of any X-series camera, but doesn’t have the best ergonomics. As of now, I’m not sure it is worth spending all that money unless the type of subject you photograph requires more reach than 400mm (equivalent). After all, a high end APS-C camera with better ergonomics and perhaps more technology from the Sony A9 would be an excellent choice for wildlife. August 2017 However in practical terms, I haven’t found such a big difference. Finally, the battery is larger and improves the lifespan significantly, putting it close to DSLR territory despite the huge processing power employed by the camera. Olympus OM-D E-M1X5. If you decided to buy something after clicking the link, we will receive a small commission. Before beginning, let’s have a quick run through the various features I analysed in order to compile this list. First is the price: the a6400 can be found for around $900 which is the cheapest option available on this list. The Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. It makes following a fast and unpredictable bird much easier than with the mechanical shutter which only shows the last image taken instead. So it must be true. Best standard zooms for Micro Four Thirds Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 II LUMIX G Vario ASPH Power OIS Lens . Last updated: July 6, 2020 Go to Comments. The grip is more comfortable, the buttons are thicker and feel more precise to use, especially when wearing gloves. The E-M1X is the best choice for advanced users not only because of its improved autofocus, but also thanks to its high end flagship design which was previously missing from the mirrorless segment. The camera has a fast sensor readout so rolling shutter is well-controlled when using the electronic shutter. Not only can the X-T3 shoot up to 11fps with the mechanical shutter without the need for an optional battery grip, but it can also reach speeds of 20fps or 30fps with the electronic shutter. The Best Micro 4/3 Lenses for 2019 1. top autofocuses lenses. So if we've excluded your favorite lens, or if you disagree with any of our selections, please let us know in the comments below. The camera has a dual SD card slot (no.1 is UHS-II compatible), a precise AF joystick, weather sealing and an outstanding level of customisation. POWER O.I.S. We were not asked to write anything about these products, nor were we provided any compensation of any kind. At the weight and size it no issue to carry it in the Scottish Islands for golden eagle and other wildlife. I would like to see a post detailing the camera tracking settings you have found most effective for capturing birds in flight and any other tips using the OMD system. Tracking is more precise because the camera analyses data from the images it just took and the live view. Nice article, to the point and full of wisdom. Plus it doesn’t have the fastest AF motor and lacks weather-sealing. With a large telephoto lens, you’ll feel the need to add a grip extender, the optional battery pack or at the very least, a thumb rest. But, newfound popularity in Micro Four Third cameras, also means that we can play around with some (resale!) June 2017 Their robust design and reliable autofocus system, in addition to the vast lens selection, are just a few of the many characteristics amateurs or experienced photographers require in order to capture animals in their natural habitat. MEGA O.I.S. Check price of the Sony A9 II onAmazon | B&H Photo | eBay, Second-hand Sony cameras onMPB US | MPB UK, Guide:Wildlife and Birds with Sony A7 / A9, X-mount system – 26MP APS-C X-Trans IV sensor – 20 or 30fps (C-AF), live view and no blackouts. There is also an elephant in the room: multiple rumours and manager interviews have hinted at a possible high end APS-C camera from Sony in the near future. Sync IS (sensor + optical stabilisation) only works with Olympus lenses. Our newsletter goes out every week on Sunday. The D500 and 200-500mm kit remains reasonable and I worked hand-held the whole time but I definitely felt the difference in comparison to some mirrorless combos. Leica is infamously known as being one of the best camera manufacturers out there. The Panasonic G9 is an interesting alternative that costs less and does everything right except for the autofocus which can let you down in challenging situations. The prices listed for each combo (camera + lens) are retail prices and don’t take into account instant rebates, cash-back and other limited offers. Copyright 2017 - 2020 - All Rights Reserved, ​Micro Four Thirds camera Gear For Bird/Wildlife Photographers, Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. When I started to work on this article, I realised that the only way to make it truly fair was to include my experience with one of the best DSLRs designed for this genre. Note: the more recent A6600 has an in-body image stabilisation, a larger grip and bigger battery, all welcome characteristics for this photography genre. Unfortunately you don’t get a blackout-free live view as you do with the Sony A9 or Fuji X-T3. It ticks all the boxes but does have one limitation that can’t be overlooked: the autofocus. Still, you can shoot at 20fps with the full width of the sensor, and even better, all these speeds are available with live view and no blackouts, just like the Sony A9. Data tells me that more than 100,000 of you caught my earlier Top 5 Nikon, Top 5 Canon & Top 5 Hasselblad lens posts, but it’s intuition that tells me what many of you are really wanting is today’s post on Micro 4/3 and mirrorless lenses. Lens, matched with any M43 camera, gives you a stabilized telephoto lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 200-800mm! Switch to the electronic version and you can increase these speeds to 20fps (with AF/AE Tracking) or 60fps just like the E-M1 II and E-M1X. Up to 9fps, the G9 shows you a live view with blackouts. The 26.1MP BSI X-Trans IV sensor doesn’t provide a substantial increase in image quality over the X-H1 or X-T2, but it remains excellent nonetheless with good dynamic range and high ISO performance. However, if BIF is not your main interest, the G9 could be exactly what you’re looking for. There are two teleconverters that also work with the XF 50-140mm f/2.8 but to get the most reach, you need to use the TC 2.0x which decreases the fastest aperture to f/5.6. This diagonal fisheye lens was the first of its kind to be launched for the Micro Four Thirds system, and eight years later it remains a solid choice. The lens selection has increased but can be pricey if you want the very best gear. So if you are considering switching over to Fujifilm to reduce the weight of your gear, keep in mind that there isn’t a huge advantage when using certain telephoto lenses. Between Olympus and Panasonic, the Micro Four Thirds system now has virtually all the same lens equivalents I had with my Nikon gear. For wildlife I also use both on the GH5 and GX8 my 40-year old Canon FD 400mm f4.5, a fantastic lens at 1.2 kg, f. 4.5 is nice to have, especially during winter in Scotland. It is very comfortable to use and has been designed to stand up to the most challenging weather conditions. With an equivalent range of 200-800mm, the Panasonic Leica 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH lens boasts a longer reach than any other native lens in the catalogue and making it ideal … The AF system isn’t the latest generation but it remains more than valid for wildlife and birds in flight. Olympus has showed a lot of commitment to this genre and after using the camera for a month, it only felt natural to put it at the top of our list. Ethics statement: All opinions expressed in this article are our own and based on real world experiences with each camera. In addition to the 5-axis sensor shift, you can use Sync IS to combine sensor and optical stabilisation with select lenses. Since we’re talking about an electronic shutter (so no mechanical curtains closing and opening in front of the sensor), you can shoot at 20fps with live view and no blackouts. Preface II: Nikon D500, the one to beat for birds in flight4. Best macro lens; Best travel lens; Here at DPReview we use a lot of lenses, but we can't test every single product on the market. Sony a64008. Here’s the list of the best micro four thirds lenses for travel photography : 1. Michael. The image quality is similar to the E-M1 II but the Lumix has an excellent JPG engine (better noise reduction and sharpness, warmer colours) if you like straight out-of-camera results. The truth is that DSLRs still rule if you are looking for the best autofocus performance and a wider selection of camera bodies and lenses for every need and budget. Amongst the negative things to point out, there is the short battery life and the lack of an official battery grip, although some third-party manufacturers such as Meike provide one (check our accessory list to find out more). It can record 4K up to 50/60p and offers slow motion capabilities up to 180fps in 1080p, although unfortunately you can’t control the exposure manually. Lenses are the bread and butter of your photo arsenal and if you’re someone who enjoys taking photos of wildlife, you’re going to need some pretty specific (and sometimes costly) lenses. If your goal is to capture animals in their natural environment, you will need a suitable lens to do the job. You still have the blackout-free advantage in the EVF but note that the performance can vary depending on which lenses and adapters you use. Can be used handheld as well in M mode and manual focus, which is no issue for me as I have shot like that for 30 yearsd. It is the most reliable camera I’ve ever used for hand-held shooting, be it for stills or video. An optional battery grip is available. The performance decreases even more if you shoot at 20fps with the electronic shutter, unlike the Olympus. Next, I’ll go over the best lenses you might want in your kit, and then you probably should pick a one or two lens solution for your style of photography. The 200-600mm has the most versatile range but you have to consider its size and weight when mounted on a compact body like the A6400. The shutter release button is a little too sensitive for my taste but others may prefer it that way. Put simply, the more focus points the camera has, the better chance you have of it being able to quickly lock on to, and more importantly keep your subject as it moves, in focus. Sony provides the best products when it comes to quality and speed. In the next few sections, I will walk through how a 2x 35mm equivalency, quiet camera, high ISO range, high shutter speed, and high-resolution. The A9 II is the most expensive camera on this list with a body price of $4500. Panasonic Leica DG 100-400mm f/4-6.3 O.I.S. Thanks to its complex stacked sensor that includes an integral memory, the camera can process a huge amount of data simultaneously, bringing the electronic shutter performance to a whole new level. The Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses for 2020. Telephoto zoom lenses are the best lenses for wildlife photography as they allow you to isolate details of the landscape, shoot from a long distance, and avoid disturbing the animals. In fact, in a moment of distraction, you might mistakenly start to record images were it not for the counter in the top left corner of the screen. If you are looking for a wildlife lens and you already use the micro four thirds system, your best choice could be to change to a full Canon system. That being said, Canon and Nikon have been leaders in this field for many years so I’m curious to see what they will bring to the table for wildlife photographers in the future. Before wrapping up, I’d like to mention other cameras we’ve used for wildlife photography. They all pair well with both older and more modern MFT cameras. The maximum speed is 10fps (or 8fps with live view) with decent buffer capabilities. It has the best autofocus system of any mirrorless camera we’ve tried to date and in fact, it outperformed the Nikon D500 in terms of AF speed and accuracy. Most photographers have zoom telephoto lenses in their kit bag, generally of the 70-300mm type or equivalent. I think another great point of the micro 4/3 is to be able to use third party lenses with a simple converter. Tutorial. The lenses that bird/wildlife photographers crave are available in M43 format. The Lumix G9 is one of the largest and heaviest on the list and comes with a robust grip that feels like a natural extension of your hand. This is why we put other cameras in front – their autofocus systems are simply better equipped for the most difficult of moving subjects. Still it means the entire Canon, Sigma, Tamron and Sony A-mount catalogue is at your disposal. With their compact design, improved performance, unique array of features and increasing number of telephoto lenses, wildlife photographers now have a fresh new set of tools to work with. The Sony a6000 series isn’t my favourite as far as ergonomics and ease of use are concerned. I got good results with the X-Pro2 since its AF system is the same as the one found on the X-T2. Previous Pause Next. The latter, inexpensive on eBay, gives a brilliant Bokeh. At 30fps there is a catch: the sensor is cropped by 1.25x and in my tests I found that in crop mode the camera occasionally fails to write the files correctly (a bug that doesn’t seem to be fixed after firmware 3.10). Serving up 20-megapixels of resolution, the Pen-F is fairly speedy too with users able to capture the action at … The viewfinder has more resolution and comes with a maximum frame rate of 100fps in Boost mode. Why you should buy this: A mix of versatility, sharpness and stabilization that makes this lens one that seldom needs to … Thanks to its phase detection system, the camera can work with Sony A-mount and Canon EF-mount lenses when paired with a compatible adapter. If it were just a question of sensor quality and AF performance, the Sony A9 II would be my first choice. That being said, the E-M1 II remains an excellent choice given that it has the same burst speeds and buffer capabilities as its bigger brother, as well as a similar sensor and an obvious price advantage. Last but not least, which systems or cameras perform best? It proved very useful in my tests. If Fujifilm decides to release an X-H1 successor with the same technology as the X-T3, it could become a killer camera for this genre. Fortunately, we’ve sorted through the long list of options and found the best budget lenses for wildlife photography. And soon the camera will get EyeAF for animals, which we already tested on the A7 III and found really effective. May 2018 That being said, I believe it’s only a matter time before third party brands get on board. Serious wildlife shooters will go crazy for this extreme telephoto zoom lens from Canon. The E-M1X comes with an advanced algorithm that can detect different types of subjects. An MFT setup will take up considerably less room, and be less of a burden on your back. Continuous AF is reliable and once again hand-held shooting makes this camera more interesting. Whether you already invested in a DSLR or are new to the genre, I feel that Micro Four Thirds remains one of the most interesting choice because of the reduced weight and size, wider selection of lenses and additional choice for people on a budget. Wildlife and Sports Lenses. It is half the price of the A9 II and this is why it deserves a mention here. Initially I was going to suggest checking out the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. You can control the AF responsiveness and customise the AF Group Points. Good image quality with the 20MP DX sensor. The high resolution full-frame sensors of the A7R III and IV not only gives you stunning dynamic range but also more room for cropping (the A7R IV works with 26MP in APS-C mode!). With a keeper rate of 96%/99%, its phase detection system with 693 points has made the leap forward we were waiting for. Contests This Micro Four-Thirds camera is one for the purists. The A7 mark III is the latest addition to Sony’s full-frame series. Fingers crossed! They offer good stabilisation and have a robust build quality but the main limitation is the DfD AF system with BIF and fast subjects. The super fast sensor readout allows you to shoot up to 20fps with AF/AE tracking without any distortion (rolling shutter effect). You may think that such a large camera defies the portability of the Micro Four Thirds system. Certainly the camera is heavier than the E-M1 II, but the lenses you use for wildlife remain the same size and weight. The camera itself is very comfortable to use thanks to the many dials, AF joystick, touch screen, user-friendly menu system and the possibility to customise the camera to your liking. I agree the Panasonic Leica DG 100-400 mm is brilliant both on the GX8 and GH5 for handheld wildlife especially birds in flight. At $247.99 new, it’s decent value, compact, and sharp for a zoom lens at this price point. If you’re happy with a slower zoom however, the price is competitive. the E-M1 II remains a smaller and more affordable option, and firmware 3.0 has improved the AF performance (not as good as the E-M1X but much better than before). 8 affordable telephoto lenses for wildlife photography October 10, 2017. Your comment will be posted after it is approved. I wouldn’t recommend the camera for this genre primarily but if you are interested in Fuji gear, perhaps it could be an interesting back-up option. Below you can see a video taken in a recent trip to Scotland, all filmed hand-held with the Leica DG 200mm f2.8 lens and TC 1.4x. Thank you! The G9 features in-body stabilisation with 5 axes on the sensor and Dual IS (sensor + optical stabilisation). Best Micro Four Thirds Lens for Kit Upgrade Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm F/2.8 P OIS Micro 4/3 Lens. There are different price points to satisfy different budgets: Note: the Olympus 75-300mm is not weather-sealed. Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 II (£1,820 // $2,000) I have no doubt that most mirrorless cameras can do just fine if the subject is static or moving slowly but a fast bird of prey is another story entirely. Although this results in a delay between what you see and what is actually happening, shooting at 20fps does help you to track fast moving subject more effectively because the frame rate is really smooth. To know more about our ethics, you can visit our full disclosure page. April 2017, All Another relevant feature to highlight is the full frame/35mm format sensor with 24MP that gives you excellent dynamic range and high ISO performance. Check price of the Panasonic Lumix G9 onAmazon | Amazon UK | eBay | B&H Photo, Second-hand Panasonic cameras onMPB US | MPB UK, Guide:Best G9 Settings for Birds in Flight. It doesn’t feature the blackout-free live view nor the 20fps speed of the A9 series, but it has an excellent 24MP BSI sensor, decent 10fps burst shooting, and the same long-lasting battery and design. Despite not being as advanced as the GH5 for video, the G9 still has some nice features on offer if you are interested in this genre for wildlife. MEGA O.I.S. The 100-400mm is excellent in terms of sharpness and autofocus speed (even with the TC on) but isn’t cheap. Certainly the small size of the body can be an advantage for other genres but when using larger lenses, you inevitably feel a lack of balance and find yourself wishing for a larger grip. Panasonic Leica DG 50-200mm f/2.8-4 O.I.S. The cost increases considerably if you want the fastest telephoto lenses available. More important, the phase detection points cover the entire width of the sensor rather than just the central portion. The E-M1X uses a modified sensor from the E-M1 II. The body is very well-built and is completely weather-sealed. I won’t go in-depth about sensor and image quality as I believe that all the cameras I’ve mention here give you good enough results for this genre. Olympus users have the possibility to adapt old DSLR Four Thirds lenses via the MMF-3 adapter. For now, we have to focus on what’s available, and while the X-T3 is not as comfortable to use as the X-H1 straight out of the box, it offers features that can’t be ignored for wildlife photography. Its autofocus system performs quite well and is not too far from the flagship cameras. lens. Imagine a … One of my favourite lenses is the Pana-Leica 100-400mm due to its extreme versatility and excellent optical quality. The “plane” setting works well for birds as long as the background is clear enough (a blue sky for example). The 200-600mm is the least expensive option and the most interesting to me because it really brings down the cost compared to the other lenses. I will also mention video capabilities where applicable as this is a feature that can be interesting for photographers seeking a hybrid solution or curious to start doing some video in their favourite wildlife location. The best lens choices for wildlife photography. Then we have the autofocus system which, with its 425 phase detection points and updated algorithm, is on par with, if not better than other cameras on this list in terms of performance. IMPORTANT UPDATE (Aug 2016): I have since made some modifications to the design of my diffuser and changed my flash to the Meike MK 320, as shown in the photos above. Here are all the native lenses to consider, as of now: Because the A9 II has a versatile phase detection system, you can also consider using DSLR lenses via compatible adapters. There is however the X-T3 which costs less and is even faster. Share your best Macro Photographs with us on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #MacroPhotoWeek for a chance to win a new macro lens and other prizes. Second, we have the continuous shooting speeds. For static wildlife pictures, I use again on both camera a Leica R Apo-telyt 280mm f/2.8, most often with the Leica 2x extender giving me a 1120 f/4 lens, and a 2240 f/4 with the digital zoom. Telephoto zoom lenses on the other hand are more suited to specific types of photography, such as wildlife, sports or action – basically anything which requires you to get closer to the action. Thanks! Latest Articles. The buffer capabilities are not particularly good when shooting at these high bursts, but one alternative is to take advantage of the 6K/4K Photo mode, where you can record 6K/4K videos at 30fps and save any frame you want as an 18MP or 8MP JPG. The sensor shift technology allows you to take high resolution shots and the fast processing speed of the E-M1X makes it possible to do so hand-held, giving you a 50MP file with more details and colour resolution as well. The quality is excellent thanks to the many colour profile improvements. Check price of the Olympus OM-D E-M1X on:Amazon | B&H Photo, Second-hand Olympus gear onMPB US | MPB UK, Guide:Birds in Flight Settings for the E-M1 II and E-M1X, E-mount system – 24MP 35mm sensor – 20fps with C-AF, live view and no blackouts. Preface I: what makes a mirrorless camera good for wildlife photography3. If a DSLR gives you the advantage of zero lag thanks to its optical viewfinder, the Sony A9 II goes a step further with its electronic shutter and live view with zero blackouts. If you want a faster option, there is the new 200mm f/2 but it costs more. Best Micro Four Thirds zoom lens: Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F4 IS Pro. The hybrid AF system is improved and while it doesn’t reach the same level as the A9, it is close. I haven’t tested this particular set-up with the a6400. In my opinion this is not a solution worth considering if wildlife is your main interest. Here is the selection thus far: Here the best choice is the new 100-400mm G Master but like many Sony full frame lenses, it comes at a rather expensive price in comparison to other offerings which cancels out the advantage of a cheaper camera body. Note: the code above is invalidwhen the software is on pre-order. Important note: the article is “dynamic” meaning that it will receive updates after testing new equipment. Sweepstakes rules and regulations can be viewed here. The E-M1X has a built-in vertical grip (a first in the mirrorless segment) and its construction is unlike any other mirrorless product I’ve tried so far. News if you can sacrifice the better grip and button design, the original A9 is now less expensive (and uses the same sensor / AF system), Best kit: A9 II, 600mm f4 GM ($16500 / £15400 / €17500), Second choice: A9, 200-600mm ($5500 / £5200 / €5600), Fujinon XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 (150-600mm equivalent, 210-840mm f/7.1-8 with TC 1.4x, 300-1200mm f/10-11 with TC 2.0x), Fujinon XF 200mm f2 (300mm equivalent, 420mm f2.8 with TC 1.4x), Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 (70-200mm equivalent, 105-294mm f/4 with TC 1.4x, 150-420mm f/5.6 with TC 2.0x), excellent image quality and high ISO performance, up to 20fps, or 30fps in crop mode, with live view and no blackouts, easy to use thanks to the various buttons, dials and touch screen LCD, robust build quality, full weather-sealing and dual SD card slot, the flagship X-H1 has better ergonomics but inferior performance in terms of AF and burst speeds, excellent 4K video quality with more generous settings, the lens choice is limited and on the expensive side if you want the best optical quality, Best kit: X-T3, XF 100-400mm ($3400 / £3000 / €3100), Expensive kit: X-T3, XF 200mm f2 with new TC 1.4x ($7500 / £6750 / €7430), Affordable kit to begin with: X-T3 and XF 55-200mm ($2200 / £2000 / €2100), FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G (300-900mm, 420-1260mm f/8-9 with TC 1.4x), excellent autofocus performance and tracking, Eye AF for animals will be available via firmware update, burst speeds up to 11fps with AE/AF Tracking, ergonomics and ease of use are not its strongest point, battery life is short but you can find third-party battery grips, Sony lenses are more expensive in comparison to competitor brands, AF is good with adapted lenses (A-mount, EF-mount) but the combo feels unbalanced with most lenses, the A6600 is more expensive but has a larger grip, better battery life and 5-axis stabilisation, Best kit: a6400, FE 100-400mm GM ($3400 / £3400 / €3600), Affordable kit to begin with: a6400 and E 70-350mm ($1900 /£1700 / €1800), up to 60fps or 20fps with continuous AF, 9fps with live view/blackouts, 6K/4K Photo gives you 30fps/60fps without any buffer limitation, complete weather-sealing, excellent build, good battery life, dual SD card slot and optional battery grip, Micro Four Thirds gives you the best selection of lenses, excellent video quality with slow motion options, the autofocus struggles more for birds in flight or when shooting at 20fps with the electronic shutter, Best kit overall: G9 and Leica DG 200mm + TC 1.4x which is included ($4700 / £4200 / €3580), Versatile kit: G9 and Leica DG 100-400mm ($3500 / £2850 / €2830), Most affordable kit: G9 and 100-300mm II ($2350 / £2070 / €1930). Read more about my journey to mirrorless here . There is also a mode called Pre-Shoot, which like Capture Pro on the E-M1 II, allows you to save pictures before fully pressing the shutter release button. Best overall kit: E-M1X, M.Zuiko 40-150mm Pro, 300mm Pro and MC-14 ($7150 / £6080 / €6730), Best kit with 1 lens: E-M1X, M.Zuiko 300mm Pro and MC-14 ($5850 / £5080 / €5530), Versatile kit with 1 lens: E-M1X and Leica DG 100-400mm ($4600 / £4070 / €4440), More affordable kit to begin with: E-M1X and Lumix G 100-300mm II ($3600 / £3300 / €3540), Sony FE 400mm f2.8 GM (600mm f/4 with TC 1.4x, 800mm f/5.6 with TC 2.0x), Sony FE 600mm f4 GM (840mm f/5.6 with TC 1.4x, 1200mm f/8 with TC 2.0x), Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G (280-840mm f/8-9 with TC 1.4x, 400-1200mm f/11-13 with TC 2.0x), Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS (150-600mm f/6.3-8 with TC 1.4x, 200-800 f/9-11 with TC 2.0x), Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 OSS GM (98-280mm f/4 with TC 1.4x, 140-400mm f/5.6 with TC 2.0x), the only mirrorless camera to truly match the AF performance of the best high-end DSLRs, the only mirrorless camera with a live view system that surpasses the performance of an optical viewfinder, up to 20fps with AE/AF tracking and no blackouts, the best for tracking birds in flight, very expensive if you want the fastest telephoto lenses.