This looks very delicious. I have to be honest Mr. LTH and I preferred the extra filling made as a scramble to the actual biscuit cup. I’d love to hear your favourite time-saving recipes and how you give back during the holiday season! Disclosure: This post was sponsored by the Egg Farmers of Canada. Now check your email to confirm your subscription and get your free e-cookbook, Tasty Chicken Recipes. I plan to make a food donation to our local food bank here in Pembroke. What I love about this recipe the most, besides the mouthwatering, drool-worthy taste, is how much time it saves me from having to prepare a huge, elaborate breakfast. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/bacon-egg-cheese-biscuit-casserole Loaded Breakfast Biscuits are packed full of bacon, eggs, and cheese! I added salt and pepper to the egg mixture but changed nothing else. Make sure to tag simplystacieblog or use the hashtag #simplystacie! These were perfectly tasty and I made them for my sister and brother-in-law and their family while visiting. Most importantly, this recipe is well-loved. This made feeding a group of kids really easy and quick! However!!! Using a knife, cut biscuit in half. Next, place 2 bacon slices in each biscuit cup, and crack an egg … 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped, divided, 1 340g can refrigerated biscuit dough, cut into quarters. These breakfast biscuits are the perfect camping breakfast or … I used silver cupcake liners to make them easier to hold and for them to transport on their trip home and have as little snacks in the car. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper. When you’re using the small biscuits, cut the egg strips into thinner strips to fit the smaller biscuits … To freeze, wrap in … Mix eggs, bacon pieces, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese together in a bowl. Beat 6 eggs with … Crumble the bacon over the eggs and top with American cheese. So tasty so easy to make and the little kids could have a complete breakfast in one little muffin. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. very good. Whisk and then cook the eggs until light, fluffy and cooked through. The only thing I did differently was sprinkle the cheese on top instead of mixing into the egg mixture. Remove from oven. Bake for another 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden brown. Prepped with just five ingredients, including crisp bacon and … I'll definitely make this again! Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the shredded cheddar cheese and the remainder of the bacon. You saved Bacon & Egg Biscuit Cups to your. The more, the merrier. You’ll also love this Wife Saver Breakfast. It’s an understatement to say that we eat A LOT of eggs in our home. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. To make this Bacon and Egg Biscuit Casserole, you’ll need these ingredients: Start by greasing a 9×13 casserole dish with butter or cooking spray. And that 1 in 3 people that food banks help are children and youth? Store the casserole dish, uncooked and covered, in the fridge until you are ready to bake in the morning. I think it’s wonderful how they give back to the community helping people who are struggling. They slid right out of the muffin cups. Season with salt and pepper. This recipe was good but we could've added more cheese other than that this recipe is delicious. Spray a 6 jumbo muffin cup pan with cooking spray and separate dough into 8 biscuits. Not only do they provide us with fresh eggs that a great source of protein, but they also give to our local communities in other ways. I was so pleasantly surprised! Yummy! It’s a worthy cause to support and it’s great to see that the egg farmers in Canada helping out. http://www.southernfrugal.com Bacon fried in the oven. Super simple breakfast casseroles are always … I try to donate to our local food bank all year long when I can. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Arrange the breakfast bowls. Make Ahead/Freezer Instructions: Let eggs, bacon, and biscuits completely cool, assemble sandwiches, wrap in aluminum foil, place in a freezer bag. First, preheat the oven to 350F. Required fields are marked *, Hi, I’m Stacie. Cook the bacon and set aside. each) portions. If you want to make an extra casserole to enjoy at a later date, feel free to freeze it for up to 2 months. Ready to make a difference in your community? © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Knead 4-5 times. Place one biscuit in each muffin cup. This delectable savory Bacon Egg And Cheese Biscuit Braid starts with homemade buttermilk biscuit dough. 208 calories; protein 8.8g 18% DV; carbohydrates 17.2g 6% DV; fat 11.4g 18% DV; cholesterol 104.2mg 35% DV; sodium 557.5mg 22% DV. Preheat oven to 375°F. It’s delicious with simple ingredients that everyone loves. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. It’s time for #RecipesThat Give! Cut into bite sized pieces and spread over top of biscuits. Flatten biscuit … Yes, you can! I'm passionate about food, photography, DIY + coffee! definately a keeper. Sprinkle remaining 3 tablespoons cheese on top Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Slow cooked scrambled eggs. Bake for another 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and biscuits are golden brown. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Make sure it’s covered though. I made this today to test out the recipe before making it for a Thanksgiving breakfast. Stir in 1/2 the bacon, biscuit dough and 2 green onions (sliced). Place a cheese topped egg round on the biscuit then one strip of bacon on top of that and sandwich together with the top of the biscuit. used ham instead of bacon. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut into pieces and serve hot. That being said I do appreciate the concept and would make them for a morning tailgate or brunch event where you would like eaters to be able to "grab and go" and eat without need for utensils. Then tag a friend and challenge them to keep the love going! I used chopped ham instead of bacon. Chef Toya Boudy is turning a classic American breakfast into a tasty casserole. Mix eggs, bacon pieces, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese together in a bowl. A #RecipeThatGives can be one that is simple to make so you’ll have more time to enjoy the holiday season with your family and friends. I’m all about easy recipes with common ingredients that everyone can find. 2. Fill muffin pan biscuits with egg mixture about 3/4 full. Bacon and Egg Biscuit Casserole is an easy breakfast casserole recipe made with eggs, bacon and biscuits. I typically go through a couple cartons a week. Your email address will not be published. It feels good to give back to the community and know that I’m helping people out. We love bacon and eggs for breakfast here, but I wanted to try something a little different. Flash freeze the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits on a cookie sheet (without the tops) for 45 minutes-1 hour, until the biscuits are almost frozen solid. How many Make-Ahead Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches will this recipe make? Serve hot. Top with 1 sliced green onion, if desired. Let cool 5 minutes before serving. 1 (16.3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough, ½ cup Borden® Cheddar and Monterey Jack Shreds, 3 tablespoons Borden® Cheddar and Monterey Jack Shreds, for topping. Bacon and egg biscuits using homemade buttermilk biscuits. If you plan to make the recipe the night before, complete up to step 2 in the instructions. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I made this for breakfast for my son's sleepover. It's super easy to whip up and can be made the night before and kept in the fridge. Crumble or chop into small pieces. Do not overfill muffin cups or the egg mixture will spill over. For us I think a lighter flakier buttery base like tuned croissants would have been more palatable. Eggs are yummy in breakfast casseroles like this one, frittatas, sandwiches, rice, salads and so much more. Slice biscuits in half and top bottom halves with scrambled eggs. Press rounds into 12 cups of a muffin tin, pressing up sides to form biscuit dough cups. Preheat oven to 350F. I was a tiny bit skeptical about this recipe because I'm not a terrible fan of refrigerated biscuits unless for biscuits and gravy. It has the familiar breakfast flavours we enjoy, but with a little extra oomph with the addition of golden, flaky biscuits. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Cast-Iron Loaded Breakfast Biscuits These loaded breakfast biscuits are full of hearty breakfast ingredients like eggs, bacon, mushrooms and cheese! Stacie is the mom of two girls and lives in Ontario, Canada. One slight modification I made was to brush the biscuit bottoms with vegetable oil then fit them in muffin pans before filling. Generously stuffed with bacon, eggs and cheese it’s baked until buttery and … Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Directions: 1. Then when you wake up all you need to do is pop it in the oven. Place the cooked eggs evenly in each biscuit bowl. Whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. It’s a cause that I believe in, too. This recipe was fun to make and turned out terrifically. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the sausage. Congrats! Ontario, Canada mom of two girls. Place the biscuit bowls back in the oven to melt the cheese… Instructions Mix the eggs, egg whites, cream, and garlic salt. https://damndelicious.net/2019/08/31/make-ahead-breakfast-biscuit-sandwiches If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. They’ve partnered together for more than two decades. It would also make a wonderful breakfast to serve to welcome in 2020! Share it! https://www.simplystacie.net/2019/12/bacon-egg-biscuit-casserole Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions. Canadian egg farmers are big supporters of Food Banks Canada and donate more than 1.4 million eggs each year to local food banks. I made as is though I did choose to season the egg filling with sea salt and white pepper. Add cheese and bacon and mix just until blended. Top with the remainder of the sliced green onions. To Reheat: Thaw in fridge 6-8 hours or overnight, wrap in … Image by Pillsbury via YouTube. Read More…. Blend eggs and milk into mixture. Add 2 bacon pieces per biscuit, and finish with the biscuit tops. In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for about 4 minutes or until cooked. Toya's Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake recipe is easy to make. Scale into 8 (1 lb., 8 oz. Husband and I gobbled down three apiece. We all thought this was a great breakfast- they reheated nicely in the microwave the next day and would taste great with crumbled ground sausage or ham! It turned out really good but I should have had it cooked a little longer. Step 5 Fill muffin pan biscuits with egg mixture about 3/4 full. Stir in 1/2 of the bacon, biscuit dough and 2 green onions. Sprinkle on shredded cheese and the rest of the bacon. Separate 6 biscuits into 2 rounds each. An easy breakfast casserole recipe made with eggs, bacon and biscuits. Info. Your email address will not be published. My family could not stop raving about how good it was. Here’s how I’m whipping up these grab and go breakfast … All opinions on this blog are my own. Great recipe. Bacon and Egg Breakfast Biscuit Bombs Trust us—you're going to love these air fryer breakfast biscuit bombs! This Bacon and Egg Biscuit Casserole is the perfect holiday breakfast if I do say so myself! cooked bacon (about 8 pieces) 6 scrambled eggs 1 cup shredded Colby Jack, American or Mild Cheddar cheese. Egg Farmers of Canada and Food Banks Canada have joined forces this holiday season to encourage Canadians to share their yummy and easy recipes on social media with the hashtag #RecipesThatGive and by donating their food, funds and time to local food banks.