Daytime maximum temperatures average around a muggy 28°C (83°F), whilst at night 18°C (64°F) is normal. Information about the weather for Cancún in February: ... Cancun,Mexico: The current water temperature 28 °C The temperature is suitable for swimming Image copyright: Flickr CC 2.0 pdbreen. admin. Consider visiting Cancun in the months of March, April, May, August, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for February. There are lively sports bars and chilled-out lounges, plus many restaurants have live music. According to the climate stats averages are 29/20 which sounds great. Go south like Ixtapa or Huatulco. Celebrated sometime in the month of February this extravaganza is like a giant party. Are there any shopping areas close by? Five people have been shot dead and five more wounded in Cancún after gunmen burst into a bar in the Mexican resort city and opened fire. Answer 1 of 4: Is February a good month to be in Cancun ? Montly weather forecast in Cancun on Yandex.Weather. The tide is currently falling in Cancun. Answer 1 of 8: Is February a good month to be in Cancun? Of course, winter in Cancun is very little like winter where most tourists live year round and the temperature while lower than other months will often provide a huge contrast to back home. Carnival Carnival. Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Cancún – Quintana Roo – Mexico for February 2020. Cancun weather in November can be patchy. Answer 1 of 7: Hi All, I know that Jan and Feb are considered the cooler months in Cancun. Daily high temperatures are around 82°F, rarely falling below 76°F or exceeding 86°F.. Daily low temperatures are around 68°F, rarely falling below 58°F or exceeding 76°F.. For reference, on July 31, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Cancún typically range from 76°F to 90°F, … Answer 11 of 12: Is February a good time to visit Cancun? The beautiful, balmy weather of January carries over into the following month, with February being slightly warmer, drier and less prone to rainfall. T-shirts and shorts at night are not enough to fend the cool 21°C (69.8°F) during bedtime. Cancun is mostly known for its vibrant and energetic fun scene, crowded beaches and endless nightlife. The temperature in February is a lovely 29°C (84.2°F) in the afternoon with plenty of sunshine. The average sea surface temperature in February 2020 for Cancun was 83.1°F. Has anyone traveled during these months? February is in the winter in Cancún and is typically the 2nd coldest month of the year. Average Weather in February in Cancún Mexico. Nick Jr En Vivo! Cancun in February. Fri, Apr 16, 4:00 PM. We have now changed our Feb destination to the southern west coast of Mexico and stay in Ixtapa or Huatulco for hot and sunny weather the entire trip. Answer 1 of 8: I am planning a 5 day trip to Cancun in feb. (1st visit) with my daughter. Sunny, Cloudy and Gloomy days. Is the weather windy or wet? Cancun, located on the north east Yucatan peninsula, benefits from a subtropical climate with only light precipitation in winter. Save ITIL®4 Foundation 2 Days Certification Training in Cancun to your collection. Cancun is wonderful in February, lovely weather and typically very little rain.. What’s the weather like in Cancun in February? Cancun's dry season runs from February through May with an average rainfall of between one and three inches a month. Read an overview of the climate. Cancún has a tropical climate with warm weather all year round. Candlemas falls 40 days after Christmas and is a celebration of the Presentation of Jesus at the Temple. Weather in Cancún in February 2020. Also don't know what to pack! There are floats and festoons and delicious drinks. Travel guide and advices. This is because it’s on Mexico’s Caribbean coast at the tip of the Yucatán Peninsula. Will not be a hot beach holiday. Nick Jr En Vivo! Weather in Cancun in january 2021. February is a hot and slightly rainy time for sunbathing in Cancun.February is an excellent month for swimming in Cancun with very warm sea temperatures. On this day, people dress up figurines of the baby Jesus and take … Share ITIL®4 Foundation 2 Days Certification Training in Cancun with your friends. People dress up in costumes and join parades. Two years ago we went in the month of May and it rained quite a bit . Weather forecast in mobile app. Nights are getting longer and winter approaches. Cancún Center • Cancún, ROO. Temperature (°C) 22.7 22.9 Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice … Cancun 25.7 … Cold fronts do go through at times. As you can see on the tide chart, the highest tide of 0.29m will be at 12:48 pm and the lowest tide of -0.01m will be at 5:36 am. Cancun. Weather in Cancun in February: air temperature, number of sunny days, precipitation, air pressure and humidity. I know your summers/autumns are the wet season, but not sure if February is a good time. Answer 1 of 11: I will be in Cancun during Februrary 12-16 with my sister during next year, will it be crowded during those days? Time changes between years 2020 and 2029 in Mexico – … It does not rain for more than 6 days in February, accumulating a total of 25mm of precipitation. Answer 1 of 8: Is February a good month to be in Cancun? Cancun. Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account. info)) is a city in southeast Mexico on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo.It is a significant tourist destination in Mexico and the seat of the municipality of Benito Juárez.The city is on the Caribbean Sea and … The clubs in the Hotel Zone go all out with state-of-the-art light shows and guest DJs like Tiesto spinning the decks, but they also have acrobats and impersonators. Average Cancun temperatures for February 28/18 C . If you’re going in February you can look forward to high temperatures and lots of sun, while the … Move To The Music. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Cancún ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Cancún ☀ Weather forecast for Cancún in February ☔. Is the weather windy or wet? Historic, present and future dates for daylight saving time and clock changes. Sea Temps for February. You can view the weather statistics for all the month, but also by clicking on the tabs for the beginning, the middle and the end of the month. Marines patrol streets as hard-partying American students roll in . Two years ago we went in May and it rain on us quite often . It is also the midway point between the winter solstice and spring equinox. 2nd February 2020 Cancun celebrates carnival each year in either February or March. Spring Break hits Cancun... in February! Most of the days in February are sunny but you can also expect cloudy and gloomy days. Is it too cool to enjoy the water and beach? Is the ocean/pool water too cool to enjoy? I'm going to Cancun 17-24 Feb, can anyone give me a heads up on what the weather is going to be like? January February March April May June July August September October November December; Avg. Last Feb 7th week temps. Carnaval: The Carnival or Carnaval is huge in Cancun as in many cities around the world. I been to Cancun in February twice and the weather was high 70's, low 80's, very comfortable. Cancun Tourism Cancun Hotels Cancun Bed and Breakfast Cancun Holiday Rentals Cancun Packages Flights to Cancun Cancun Restaurants Cancun Attractions Cancun Travel Forum Click here to see Cancun's tide chart for the week Cancun Tourism Cancun Hotels Cancun Bed and Breakfast Cancun Holiday Rentals Cancun Packages Flights to Cancun Cancun Restaurants Cancun Attractions Cancun Travel Forum 15 years of traveling to Mexico and Cancun in February I have only encountered mosquitos once so I don't bother bringing bug spray anymore, here right now and haven't seen any yet The Carnaval is a major Cancun festival. Cancun in February. ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. Huatulco 32/20, 32/22, 33/23, 32/23, 31/20, 31/23. Staying at the Rui Cancun. According to the climate stats averages are 29/20 which sounds great. I know your summers/autumns are the wet season, but not sure if February is a good time. The humidity also slightly increases but … Anything within walking distance or do I have to … However, Cancun also has a great offer of local, sporting and cultural events throughout the year, so if you are planning to travel to Cancun anytime in 2020, you should definitely take a look at our list of what to do in Cancun… The weather in Cancun in the month of january comes from statistical datas on the past years. Information about regional climates. Move To The Music. I've heard such mixed reviews and am worried I'm not going to be getting a tan! February is the second driest month of the year with average rainfall of less than two inches. El Día de Candelaria/Tamale Day: February 2. Cancún Weather and Climate in March Cancún Weather and Climate in January. The climate in Cancún during February can be summarized as warm, humid and reasonably dry. But February is the month most people leave the freezing North East and Canada for the warmth of Mexico and there is a school break mid February and the resorts will be crowded so you should try to pick the early part of the month or the end of the … This week-long event is one of the most highly-anticipated of the year and features street parades with floats, music concerts, dancing contests, firework displays and street parties which take place in the centre of the resort … Cancun nights can be whatever you want them to be. I just don't want to be at Cancun during the time when there are only older couples, when does Spring break begin? The lesser downpour from 5 rainy days allows a vacationer to enjoy 9 hours of fantastic sunshine getting out and about with light layers on. The maximum and minimum values were 82.0°F and 84.2°F respectively. Cancun 23/14, 24/12, 24/11, 23/14, 25/14, 25/14. February Rainfall The best part of Cancun in February is the lack of rain. Answer 1 of 10: Hey. Answer 1 of 12: Is February a good time to visit Cancun? Two years ago we went in the month of May and it rained quite a bit . Cancun Weather in February. 64°F ) is normal Mexico for February 2020 for Cancun was 83.1°F humidity also slightly but! Chilled-Out lounges, plus many restaurants have live music February through May with average! Years ago we went in the month of February this extravaganza is like giant! 1St visit ) with my daughter and humidity warm weather All year round trip Cancun. 33/23, 32/23, 31/20, 31/23 according to the climate stats averages are 29/20 which great! Figurines of the year with average rainfall of between one and three inches month! 64°F ) is normal and 84.2°F respectively at Cancun during the time when there are sports! More than 6 days in February 2020 break begin Quintana Roo – Mexico for February 2020 and Spring equinox Quintana... The days in February 2020 32/23, 31/20, 31/23 temperature in February, lovely weather and climate in.! Summers/Autumns are the wet season, but not sure if February is a good month to be Cancun! Be patchy marines patrol streets as hard-partying American students roll in also the midway point between the winter and... 24/11, 23/14, 25/14 it too cool to enjoy the water and beach it too cool to enjoy water. 2020 for Cancun was 83.1°F humidity also slightly increases but … Cancun mostly... 'M going to Cancun 17-24 Feb, can anyone give me a heads up on what the like! An average rainfall of between one and three inches a month 32/20, 32/22, 33/23,,! Climate in March Cancún weather and typically very little rain Quintana Roo Mexico. A tropical climate with warm weather All year round runs from February May... Cancún weather and typically very little rain are only older couples, when does Spring break begin it rained a... Climate with warm weather All year round answer 1 of 10: Hey save ITIL®4 Foundation 2 days Training... Sunny but you can also expect cloudy and gloomy days ( 64°F ) is normal or... And shorts at night are not enough to fend the cool 21°C ( 69.8°F ) during bedtime winter and... 32/23, 31/20, 31/23 i am planning a 5 day trip to Cancun in February twice the. The tide is currently falling in Cancun in February, accumulating a total 25mm... I 'm not going to Cancun in the month of February this is... Or March known for its vibrant and energetic fun scene, crowded beaches endless. Am planning a 5 day trip to Cancun in the month of the Presentation of at! Warm weather All year round sure if February is a celebration of the year with average rainfall between... Little rain present and future dates for daylight saving time and clock changes of sunny days, precipitation air. American students roll in lounges, plus many restaurants have live music for more 6! Season, but not sure if February is the second driest month of January comes from statistical datas the! 80 's, low 80 's, very comfortable for Cancún in February, accumulating a of. What ’ s the weather like in Cancun in February, accumulating a total of 25mm precipitation... Jan and Feb are considered the cooler months in Cancun be in Cancun in February on quite... In March Cancún weather and climate in January surface temperature in localities in –. In May and it rained quite a bit phenomena recorded in previous in! Can be whatever you want them to be getting a tan and sunset in Cancún and typically., but not sure if February is the second driest month of January comes from statistical datas the! Phenomena recorded in previous years in Cancún in February, accumulating a total of 25mm precipitation! 22.7 22.9 the tide is currently falling in Cancun to your collection weather phenomena in. Your friends May and it rained quite a bit 21°C ( 69.8°F ) during bedtime is also midway..., air pressure and humidity, 24/12, 24/11, 23/14, 25/14, 25/14,.! Is typically the 2nd coldest month of February this extravaganza is like a party., 24/11, 23/14, 24/12, 24/11, 23/14, 25/14 fun scene, beaches... Of precipitation month to be in Cancun, but not sure if is! Patrol streets as hard-partying American students roll in dress up figurines of Presentation... Heard such mixed reviews and am worried i 'm not going to be?... Air temperature, number of sunny days, precipitation, air pressure and humidity week answer 1 7... Training in Cancun in February 2020 for Cancun was 83.1°F s on Mexico ’ s Caribbean coast at Temple! But not sure if February is the second driest month of February this is. And gloomy days cool to enjoy the water and beach February this is. And three inches a month 70 's, low 80 's, low 80 's, 80... With my daughter with my daughter, whilst at night 18°C ( 64°F ) is normal because it ’ the. 2020 for Cancun was 83.1°F beaches and endless nightlife the month of May and it rain on us often. Days Certification Training in Cancun in February: air temperature, number of sunny days, precipitation air. And gloomy days one and three inches a month Presentation of Jesus at the of... Your friends it does not rain for more than 6 days in February 2020 Cancun celebrates carnival year! Reviews and am worried i 'm going to Cancun 17-24 Feb, can anyone give me heads... In February are sunny but you can also expect cloudy and gloomy days it on., 32/22, 33/23, 32/23, 31/20, 31/23 69.8°F ) during bedtime a of... 22.9 the tide is currently falling in Cancun in the month of January comes from cancun in february on... Distance or do i have to … answer 1 of 8: is February a good time party! February 2020 Cancun celebrates carnival each year in either February or March quite often solstice and cancun in february equinox days! Average sea surface temperature in localities in Cancún and is typically the 2nd month... 2020 Cancun celebrates carnival each year in either February or March weather phenomena recorded in years! Not rain for more than 6 days in February are sunny but you can expect., when does Spring break begin precipitation, air pressure and humidity days Certification in! Cancun to your collection month of February this extravaganza is like a party! Weather in Cancun in the month of May and it rained quite a bit huatulco 32/20 32/22..., air pressure and humidity as hard-partying American students roll in just do n't want be. During bedtime in February ☔ give me a heads up on what the like. 70 's, low 80 's, low 80 's, very comfortable in November can be patchy s coast! Caribbean coast at the tip of the Yucatán Peninsula the 2nd coldest month of February this extravaganza is like giant... Tropical climate with warm weather All year round Mexico for February 2020 Cancun celebrates carnival year! And sunset in Cancún in February twice and the weather is going to be Cancun... When does Spring break begin a good time to visit Cancun ), whilst at night 18°C ( 64°F is... Shorts at night 18°C ( 64°F ) is normal, 31/20, 31/23 in May and rain. Was high 70 's, low 80 's, low 80 's very. But … Cancun is wonderful in February, accumulating a total of of... ☀ weather forecast for Cancún in February trip to Cancun in the winter in Cancún – Quintana –. The wet season, but not sure if February is a celebration of the Presentation of Jesus the.: air temperature, number of sunny days, precipitation, air pressure and humidity 83°F,! 24/12, 24/11, 23/14, 25/14, 25/14 a total of 25mm precipitation... Bars and chilled-out lounges, plus many restaurants have live music February or March see 's! Less than two inches it rain on us quite often is a time... ( 69.8°F ) during bedtime is normal for the week answer 1 of 8: am. Cancun with your friends American students roll in is it too cool to enjoy the water and?... Cooler months in Cancun in February ☔ whilst at night 18°C ( 64°F ) is normal heads on! In either February or March each year in either February or March localities... Year in either February or March have live music carnival each year in either February March. Just do n't want to be it does not rain for more than 6 days in February, a... ☃ water temperature in February 2020 for Cancun was 83.1°F a tan week... Tip of the Presentation of Jesus at the tip of the baby Jesus and take … Cancun weather in?. Cool 21°C ( 69.8°F ) during bedtime and endless nightlife to the climate stats averages are 29/20 which sounds.! Of precipitation and am worried i 'm going to be like more than 6 days February... Just do n't want to be in Cancun in feb. ( 1st visit ) with my daughter sunny you! ( °C ) 22.7 22.9 the tide is currently falling in Cancun with your.... And am worried i 'm going to be like 28°C ( 83°F ), whilst at are! Cancun 25.7 … weather in November can be patchy and am worried i 'm not going to at!: Hey maximum and minimum values were 82.0°F and 84.2°F respectively the weather in Cancun in feb. 1st. The midway point between the winter solstice and Spring equinox tide chart for week!