Cinnamon fans will adore a sweet snack like a slice of bread or piece of puff pastry topped with a sprinkling of granulated sugar and cinnamon. You don’t need a deep fryer or even a doughnut pan to make these cuties. I have run across several recipes, but this is the best one by far," recipe submitter Delia says. Use pre-made phyllo dough to bake this ultra-flaky, honey-sweetened pastry at home. Healthy Cinnamon Recipes including Teas, Overnight Oats, Almonds and other Nuts, Yummy Side dishes, Breakfast Bars and even Main Meal Recipes. RELATED: The 8 Best Apples for Baking, from Honeycrisps to Braeburns. He would always have some available for anyone who wanted it," Brian D'Amico says. Starting a morning with this cinnamon roll-inspired cake, of course. (It’s easy to do, promise.). "I used my leftover candied yams and cut the sugar to half a cup since the yams were already sweet," Kennya Briones says. butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, … Once again, a tube of store-bought cinnamon rolls proves it’s worth its weight in gold. Canned crescent roll dough adds to the ease of this dessert, which calls for just 15 minutes of prep time and 30 minutes in the oven. The cake is tender, moist and delicately spiced, while the flavorful cider icing is the crowning glory. This cross between apple crumble and apple pie gives you *two* of these desserts for the effort of one. Toss the chopped apples with the cinnamon, lemon juice and brown sugar and place in a baking or casserole dish. I made no changes to the recipe, and it is so easy to make compared to the other ones," Leanne Bryant says. These pie bites have a secret: The crust is made from store-bought cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon brings a warm, comforting flavor to whatever it touches. "These Mexican fritters are very common at fairs. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-that-start-with-cinnamon-chips My whole family loves it as well. Pick a crisp, tart apple like Granny Smith or Honeycrisp, or use a mix of both. Chocolate and Caramel Cinnamon Roll Skewers. RELATED: Homemade Apple Cider Is Easier to Make Than You Think, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, These CNN Heroes are helping a flood of newly released inmates adapt to a world gripped by Covid-19, How Trump's election lawsuits became his worst nightmare. Cinnamon, of course. Butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and rum flavor this decadent New Orleans classic. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Email bj.drye@stanlynewspress.com with recipes and a small story about the famous cooks that go with the recipe. Nov 23, 2020 - If you Love Cinnamon you are in the right place! Cinnamon Sheet Cake with Cider Frosting. This board is full of Delicious Amazing Recipes that include Cinnamon!!! "These cupcakes are beyond amazing. Give your cinnamon rolls a little bit of a flavor boost by adding some … Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon. Try sprinkling a brown sugar-nutmeg-pecan mixture on top prior to baking. If you don't keep yams on hand already, these cupcakes may convince you to. Oh, and it’s ready in an hour, no big deal. Laura Y, Credit: These disappear as fast as I can set them out!". I've tried this recipe using an egg substitute, less sugar, different spices, nuts, and fruits — all variations yield perfect results. Next, in a separate mixing bowl, blend together the softened butter with the sugar … Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. The only question: Milk or no milk? Even people who don't like pumpkin love these cupcakes. Pumpkin Cake with Whipped Cinnamon Frosting Everything comes together incredibly quickly and no special equipment is required to make a irresistible dessert. Pictures can be included of the cook. TTV78, Credit: Fresh orange juice and zest come through to give the flavor some added … Our version is soft, light, and packed with brown sugar and cinnamon. Snickerdoodles, carrot cake, churros, and apple pie are just a few of favorite cinnamon desserts. Fluffy, moist, and full of flavor!". It’s tender, moist and tastes just like the one Grandma used to make. Our pudding is in its own class—luxurious, creamy and finished in ten minutes (even better, it can be made the night before). And if you need some creative ideas for your cinnamon desserts, then here are 15 healthy cinnamon dessert recipes you will love! Coat scoops of vanilla ice cream with a cookie crumb, pecan, and cinnamon mixture; serve each scoop of ice cream alongside lemony, cinnamony pears in fried tortilla shells for a dessert with wow factor. CAMILLEVALERIE, Credit: Brush butter on one side of the flour tortillas. https://www.foodnetwork.ca/comfort-food/photos/sweet-cinnamon-recipes "My grandfather (Sam) was famous for this cake. MarinaHoliday, Credit: Do you swoon for the heavenly aroma and flavor of baked … Thin but flavorful," recipe submitter Sharon Miller says. After the cinnamon … Broil "Moist and chewy, just like brownies! Cook apple mixture, 2 Tbsp. These cookies bake up in a measly 15 minutes, which gives you plenty of time to decorate them. "Having made this over a dozen times, I consider this the ultimate in comfort food. emendy613, Credit: If you think of palmiers as fancy pastries, don't! They’re garnished with pearl sugar instead of a blanket of frosting, so they’re just sweet enough. This take starts with a thawed puff pastry sheet because, hey, it's convenient. Pumpkin doesn't just taste delicious paired with cinnamon. It makes a nice crunchy crust. The recipe comes together from scratch, but reviewers report that it tastes delicious with boxed cake mix as well. In my border hometown, the line at this stand is always overwhelming. "These taste of fall, and the crystallized ginger gives then a lovely little zing. Though king cake season runs from the feast of the Epiphany in January until Fat Tuesday, we won't stop you from baking this dessert all year. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. "The best cinnamon style cake I have made and eaten. Top this layered trifecta of caramel, white chocolate, and blondie batter with cinnamon and sugar for a super-sweet, snickerdoodle-inspired treat. Take it from reviewer Joann: "I am an avid baker and have been baking for many many years. How to Make Cinnamon Roll Cookies: In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add boiling water gradually, stirring constantly. Baked peaches with brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. You can't go wrong with basic gingerbread cookies. Finish them with a dusting of cinnamon that looks cute and tastes even better. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. These have all the good stuff: shredded carrots, toasted pecans and, of course, a cream cheese glaze. "This recipe was from our great-grandmother. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. SMClanton, Credit: Linda T, Credit: I make over 4,000 cookies at Christmas time, and I wanted to let everyone know that these cookies are definitely worth making and adding to your recipe collection.". Sweet Potato Cinnamon Buns. The filling gets made in a blender so it’s super smooth and creamy. Don't limit cinnamon to baking! The mini snickerdoodle cookies are totally optional, but they’re pretty hard to pass up if you ask us. Always a family favorite and a holiday must. Roll cinnamon rolls onto a work surface to desired thickness; press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch … Sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar. Easy Cinnamon Rolls are one of the best breakfast, or desserts, around. So many Health Benefits, So lets add it to our Diet! Ron Mesa, Credit: Everything is better when cream cheese is involved, right? Cinnamon Roll French Toast with Maple Toffee Caramel Sauce KitchenAid chopped pecans, salt, vanilla extract, salt, pure maple syrup and 16 more Sausage Cinnamon Roll Breakfast … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine sugar, flour and salt. Allrecipes Magazine, Credit: Melissa Goff, Credit: Knowing I have this recipe on file gives me a reason to freeze bread when it goes stale," Nicolette says. Reviewers recommend drizzling the biscotti with chocolate — white chocolate really complements the cinnamon, MISSKDICE says. You could serve this for dessert or breakfast. "Brought home empty plates both nights!". The spicy-sweet custard filling is complemented by swoops and swirls of fluffy meringue. Extra brown sugar makes these cookies crackly and chewy. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. People wait hours in line just to get a taste of these churros. Flip tortillas to the other side, then sprinkle on the cinnamon … water, and 1 Tbsp. https://www.thelazydish.com/2-ingredient-cinnamon-roll-apple-cobbler Cinnamon Sheet Cake with Cider Frosting. rfh0107, Credit: Carcinojen, Credit: Of course also Scrumptious Cinnamon … Everyone who knew him knows of his famous carrot cake. Add butter and cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. But combine cinnamon with sugar, and some kind of magic happens. Crushed pineapple, raisins, coconut flakes, and walnuts add to this recipe's top-rated taste and texture. If you have an ice cream maker, the only other ingredients you'll need to whip up this rich, refreshing treat are sugar, half-and-half, heavy cream, and eggs. With almost 7,000 reviews that average five stars, Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles have won over the Allrecipes community with their crispy edges and chewy centers. With its classic cinnamon filling, this Mardi Gras King Cake could totally pass as a fall treat (save for the purple, green, and gold sugar). "To really take them over the top, I fold in one bag of Hershey's cinnamon chips," Sarah Jo says. eggs, almonds, sugar, ladyfingers, condensed milk, milk, cornstarch and 1 more. Apple Cinnamon Dessert 2 cans […] Credit: Easy Cinnamon Rolls. Cook apples, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes until soft and juicy. If you want the cinnamon to stand out, take a cue from our reviewers and add about 1/2 tsp. 15. Tastes like a homemade peach pie – without all the work and calories! Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls, an easy cinnamon roll recipe … Seniors On Medicare Are Getting a Big Pay Day in 2020, Expert: “This credit card is so good I signed up personally”, © Photo: Nico Schinco/Styling: Erin McDowell, © Photo: Liz Andrew/Styling: Erin McDowell, © Photo: Christine Han/Styling: Erin McDowell, © Photo: Mark Weinberg/Styling: Erin McDowell, © Photo: Jon Cospito/Styling: Erin McDowell, © Photo: Matt Dutile/Styling: Erin McDowell. The cake is tender, moist and delicately … Reviewers say these fried Elephant Ears taste just like their favorite fair food. Paula, Credit: This recipe is one of my favorite fruit desserts to enjoy during … When it comes to cinnamon rolls, more is more. Cinnamon-Raisin Babka 1 This sweet and swirly cinnamon-raisin babka is topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon-sugar streusel. What’s the key ingredient in pumpkin pie spice (and these sticky buns)? Serve it hot over vanilla ice cream. House of Aqua, Credit: Cinnamon-Sugar Sweet Potato Pastries. So yummy and easy to make that I baked these two days in a row for both daughters' school apple festivals," reviewer RMRPBUTT says. First things first: We can't eat enough apple-cinnamon desserts in the fall. (Sprinkles are optional but encouraged.). Sprinkle a cinnamon-sugar mix into the bottom of your baking dish before adding layers of homemade vanilla cake batter and cinnamony walnut streusel. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. With the help of nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and ginger, these fall desserts use cinnamon to its full potential. https://www.myrecipes.com/course/dessert-recipes/cinnamon-sugar-desserts It’s worth making your own puff pastry here, so you can flavor it with cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and cloves. It gives these cookies a soft, moist, cake-like consistency, reviewers say. more of it — or a pinch of allspice, nutmeg, or even a pumpkin spice blend. You just can’t beat this simple and delicious cake that tastes just like a cinnamon … Dishes like Boston Cream Pie French Toast and Red Velvet … Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls. There's something about food on a … All you need is a waffle iron, a dozen doughnuts, cinnamon sugar and an appetite. Dianne, Credit: The cake is tender, moist and delicately spiced, while the … This Cinnamon Roll Cake is without a doubt an easy family favorite in our house. What's better than starting a morning with cinnamon rolls? Underneath this pie's almost-caramelized top lies a milky, custardy filling. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, 5 Foods You Must Try When You Visit New Orleans, Our 15 Most Pumpkin-y Pumpkin Spice Homemade Treats, 17 Desserts That Use an Entire Can of Pumpkin, 25 Apple and Cinnamon Recipes That Taste Like Fall, 40 Coffee Shop Drinks and Treats You Can Make at Home, 15 Best Coffee Cakes for Your At-Home Coffee Breaks, 15 Over-the-Top Carnival and Fair Foods You Can Make at Home, 14 Easy Fruit-Filled Puff Pastry Desserts for Beginner Bakers, 12 Apple Desserts That Are Easier Than Pie, 21 Fall Baking Recipes to Warm You Up All Season. Annie, Credit: Dunk the finished product in coffee or hot cocoa for an extra-cozy treat. Ultimate Cinnamon Rolls. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. LynnInHK, Credit: Many of our Delish recipes will teach you something very important: The line between breakfast and dessert is a thin one. "Delicious, light, and fluffy," recipe submitter Lisa Lewis says. Geoff, Credit: Reem Sawalha, Credit: lutzflcat, Credit: Top them with butter, sugar, cinnamon, and cardamom and roll them per the recipe's directions. Cristi, Credit: These rolls have ribbons of cinnamon sugar, crunchy almonds and pools of sticky salted caramel contrasting with a pillowy-soft interior. Chili, cabbage rolls, and chicken kebabs all benefit from this versatile spice. It starts out with a boxed cake mix making it that much easier. Mardi Gras King Cake with purple, green, and gold icing. These little guys are called potatoes because they look like spuds, but they’re actually made with cream cheese and coconut, dusted in cinnamon.