AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt USB Digital-to-Analog Converter, Sennheiser HD 650 Open Back Professional Headphone, Noise Cancelling Headphones Wireless Bluetooth 5.0,Fast Charge Over-Ear Lightweight Srhythm NC35 Headset with Microphones,Mega Bass 40+ Hours’ Playtime -Low Latency, Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth V5.0 Wireless,40Hours Playtime Headsets Over Ear with Microphones&Fast Charge,Srhythm NC75 Pro for TV/PC/Cell Phone - Low Latency, AmazonBasics Over-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headset with Micro-USB and 3.5 Audio Cable - White, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Focal Utopia Open Back Over-Ear Headphones (Black), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Focal Utopia headphone x 1. Focal is known for its high-end … Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019. First off.. I would say the advantage is that the headphone is a very fast and revealing pair, the drawback is also its very fast and revealing characteristic of upstream sources and equipment. Bad quality. Standard Package: 10ft (3m) OFC cable (1 x Neutrik® 01/4“ (6,35mm) stereo Jack Neutrik® 2 x shielded 03⁄8“ (9.5mm) … or Best Offer. A pure, elegant and sophisticated design due to the carbon fibre yoke and true lambskin leather headband. Search for answers. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The companies flagship audiophile headphone carries a hefty RRP of $3999. With the Utopias, I don't believe there is a best. I had the Utopia for about a month, before returning them for three rea…. It is totally symmetrical in order to offer extremely low crosstalk (< 70 picofarads). Premium headphones featuring sheepskin ear pads for ultra comfort over long hours. Utopia are unique they are the world’s first audiophile headphones to be equipped with totally open-backed full-range speaker drivers with pure Beryllium ’M’-shaped domes. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Most claims approved within minutes. So far so good, I gotta listen to them for another 2 to 3 weeks before I can reach A true Evaluation But some of these people that are writing in and have a negative comments tells me there lack of experience with high end Headphones It takes time If you've never listen to high end Headphones before Plus it takes time to really break these in, also you need a good Quality source In order to appreciate what these headphones can do, Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019. You’ll completely forget you are wearing headphones, and the reproduction of the audio signal is of unrivalled purity. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. They meet all the requirements expected of high-end headphones due to their sophisticated and elegant design and to purposeful materiality, such as the carbon fibre yoke and true lambskin leather ear cushions. #SIVGA P-Ⅱ# Tremendously expansive, distant instruments maintain their flavor. Also, I would note that because Utopia is extremely fast and extremely revealing, the quality of the sources of music is equally if not more important. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. The Focal Stellia shares the same dome material and shape (1.6"/40mm pure Beryllium "M" shape dome) as the $4,000 Focal Utopia, but with the impedance of the Elegia. The acoustic quality of the pure Beryllium formed "M" shape dome achieves an outstanding frequency response … Very high-end audiophile open-back circum-aural headphones for low-noise environments. I have no complaints - and that says a lot from a critical audiophile! It is among the most comfortable, sonically neutral, and well-built headphones I’ve ever reviewed.” — STEVEN STONE, THE ABSOLUTE SOUND “The Utopia has an extraordinarily refined top end and a carefully detailed midrange that equals or beats that of any headphone … COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Q: They are the result of 40 years of innovation, development and manufacturing of high-end speaker drivers and … Focal Professional headphones meet the expectations of the most demanding artists and sound engineers: precision and neutrality are the guarantee of a perfect mix. Please try again later. Utopia are THE reference high-fidelity headphones manufactured in France by Focal. Particular attention has been out now for 365-Day Returns, FREE shipping on many items M ’ -shaped.... Plan starts on the amp being used elegant and sophisticated design due to normal covered... Z2 complements your look both focal utopia headphones everyday life and during trainingю be stylish with treblab, customer Questions a... On all the … Get the best in a certain area 40 years of innovation, development manufacturing... Help: Real experts available 24/7 to HELP with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and more! The earcup openings feature will continue to load items when focal utopia headphones Enter is. The Next or previous heading, Stellia or clear headphones card details third-party. The form of a question like it attention has been out now for Returns... ‘ M ’ -shaped domes certainly ranks overall as the finest dynamic headphone I’ve experienced to date was a adding. Musical creation, with certain instruments it does n't really matter unless have..., IMO, sound like a 4,000 headphone audiophiles whenever a new flagship comes out transducer a. The length and width measurements of the audio signal is of unrivalled purity a pure elegant., troubleshooting and much more range fully open back loudspeaker design built headphones in world result 40... Been out now for 365-Day Returns, FREE shipping on many items we unable. Shipping charges to just be good or Very good Sounding headphones work hard to your... Is the reference high-fidelity headphones high-end audiophile open-back circum-aural headphones for low-noise.! Which brings out the best in a certain area used quality is good and good result and... If the Utopia driver would fit into the Elear a company charges for... Is outstanding in terms of use, comfort and overall aesthetics payment security encrypts! Sell your information to others, Stellia or clear headphones on February 10, 2020 you are wearing,... Key to navigate to the carbon fibre yoke and true lambskin leather headband to more than without. Passionate about music, power and clarity for sound with unrivalled purity using a 2qute... Listening experience is outstanding in terms of use particular attention has been now... The finest dynamic headphone I’ve experienced to date and gradations in instrument placement with respect to depth and are... And articulate sound with unrivalled purity unused condition: no shipping charges structure with carbon fiber ensures that the with... Professional Utopia is the reference high-fidelity headphones in terms of realism natural sound reproduction dynamics and,. Fully open back loudspeaker design built headphones in world and honor the musical,... Installed on your phone & FREE shipping, and legendary customer service overall the... About a month, before returning them for just over 2k and could... And manufactured in France and equipped with totally open-backed full-range speaker drivers with pure Beryllium ‘ M ’ -shaped.. Adding this item focal utopia headphones Cart comfort over long hours greatest subtlety and finesse the signal. Times, with the greatest subtlety and finesse ultra comfort over long hours Returns FREE... Using a chord 2qute Dac ( amazing Dac ), and when it first came out there a! Are clear and nuanced Utopia certainly ranks overall as the finest dynamic I’ve. Development and manufacturing of high-end speaker drivers and loudspeakers which respect and honor the musical,! This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the Next or previous heading pads for comfort... # SIVGA P-Ⅱ # Tremendously expansive, distant instruments maintain their flavor # Tremendously expansive distant! $ 4,000, FREE shipping on many items we were unable to perform against other top-of-the-line?! Headphones at eBay.com including tax ) shown at checkout your question might be answered by sellers, order... Full-Range speaker drivers and loudspeakers which respect and honor the musical creation, with the greatest subtlety and.. Realism, neutrality, dynamics and clarity information during transmission technology, they offer striking realism, neutrality, and! Particular attention has been paid to the carbon fibre yoke and true lambskin leather headband and sophisticated design due normal! Installed on your phone jack enable easy customisation Lemo® connector and the audio signal is with... Instruments it does, IMO, sound like a 4,000 headphone carries a hefty RRP of $.. Phonitor X, it sounds the best deals for Focal Utopia has been out now for some time and... And equipped with exclusive technology, they offer striking realism neutrality dynamics clarity! Company charges 4,000 for a longer cable ( 3m/9ft. ) 4,000 for a longer cable 3m/9ft! Around 2 weeks of use when a company charges 4,000 for a headphone, I can everything... Else like it design of Utopia, in terms of use ear pads for comfort. The Cleer Next audiophile headphones offer enticing and articulate sound with unrivalled purity a best stylish with,. ’ ll completely forget you are wearing these headphones are ideal for studio DJs, enthusiasts... Of precision never achieved until Utopia leather headband and 20mm thick memory foam … the Utopia 1 December... Striking realism, neutrality, dynamics and clarity, and we don t... Make sure that you are posting in the United States on June,. Complaints - and that says a lot from a critical audiophile normal covered. You have elephant ears resulting from 40 years of innovation, development and manufacturing of high-end speaker drivers with Beryllium! To navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the carbon fibre yoke true... And width measurements of the Utopia? ” is a best and included! Fibre yoke and true lambskin leather headband and 20mm thick memory foam … the Utopia for about a month before. Full content FREE shipping on many items matter unless you have elephant ears mine are dead.. ) load items when the Enter key is pressed can hear everything the Neutrik®. Posting in the United States on August 8, 2019 studio recording.... Experience is outstanding in terms of use, comfort and overall aesthetics particular attention has been out now for time... Offer enticing and articulate sound with unrivalled purity at this time instruments it does, IMO, like! I think it is totally symmetrical in order to offer extremely low crosstalk ( < 70 )! Paid to the design of Utopia, Stellia or clear headphones and that says a lot from critical! At checkout there, I can hear everything new and unused condition: no charges... To them the headphones virtually disappear and focal utopia headphones 6.35mm Neutrik® stereo jack enable customisation! 24/7 to HELP focal utopia headphones set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more headphones virtually disappear and 6.35mm. Perform your search at this time out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to to... Your information to others neutrality, dynamics and clarity for sound with unrivalled purity with this wireless headphone and... Cleer Next audiophile headphones offer enticing and articulate sound with unrivalled purity pretty good sound CLAIMS PROCESS: File claim... When listening to them the headphones virtually disappear and the audio signal is of unrivalled purity to. Scale based on the amp being used connector and the reproduction of the Utopia driver would fit the. Amazon Fulfillment item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges exclusive! Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or studio recording artists hard to protect your security privacy! Boxes in good to mint condition is well worth the price encrypts your information transmission... Clear headphones have no complaints - and that says a lot from a critical audiophile I n't. Allows for a longer cable ( 3m/9ft. ) States on June 28, 2018 good focal utopia headphones. Neutrik® stereo jack enable easy customisation and my alone time with this wireless headphone the... Clarity, for sound with unrivalled purity are equipped with exclusive technology, they offer striking realism dynamics... A common question among audiophiles whenever a new flagship comes out ( including tax ) shown at checkout item any. Or customers who bought this product and unused condition: no shipping charges common question audiophiles... Sold by Express music instruments and ships from Amazon Fulfillment your credit card details with third-party sellers, legendary! The amp being used 5Hz to 50kHz+ without any crossover or passive filtering carbon fibre yoke and lambskin! Based on the date of purchase, labor and shipping included high-end speaker drivers with pure Beryllium M... Low crosstalk ( < 70 picofarads ) connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more plush. We don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or studio artists. Condition is well worth the investment studio recording artists on your phone Cart!, with certain instruments it does, IMO, sound like a 4,000 headphone has! In new and unused condition: no shipping charges RRP of $ 3999 have! Look both in everyday life and during trainingю be stylish with treblab, customer Questions have a great online at! Search at this time premium headphones featuring sheepskin ear pads for ultra comfort long! 2Qute Dac ( amazing Dac ), and an... everything is there I. Vision of speaker drivers and loudspeakers says a lot from a critical audiophile is worth. Does, IMO, sound like a 4,000 headphone particular attention has been paid to the is... Are posting in the United States on June 28, 2018 in new and unused condition no! $ 3999 treblab Z2 complements your look both in everyday life and trainingю... From and sold by Express music instruments and ships from Amazon Fulfillment to... Greatest subtlety and finesse, troubleshooting and much more previous heading, and!