In 1983, we hosted construction volunteers who came to help build the new Lyndonville Kingdom Hall. But by studying God’s Word and by going to Christian meetings, you came to see things Jehovah’s way. Jehovah is my best Friend; He made everything there is. In Jehovah's memory You’ll safely stay Until He sees fit To make the way. Reading, talking to your friends from the KH, even watching TV, if that can absorb your mind for a while. We can endure if we keep God’s way. In the following article, we will consider three more examples of faithful ones who became close friends of God. Yes. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, you have to us restored. ... May Jehovah be our Friend forever! 1. There was a lot of camaraderie among Witnesses back then. (CHORUS) Being your Witnesses, great is our priv’lege. Your precious friendship and thus keep our very lives unmarred. I know this’ll last forever. Original Songs, Video download options I want to know what I can do; I want to give what I can give. Make them good, worthwhile and positive changes. The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah’s Kingdom—1963, The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah’s Kingdom—1992. In our ministry, how can we help others to become Jehovah’s friends? We must our ways now mend, your rules ne’er bend so as to keep you as Friend. Who will in your great holy mountain with you really live? In our ministry, how can we help others to become Jehovah’s friends? See more ideas about Ex jehovah witness, Jehovah, Jehovah's witnesses. Let Jesus’ model be. When I would worry about me, oh, this world would bring me down. We need him to be our Friend; He wants us to be his. However, having close relationships with 'worldly people' (as all non-Witnesses are called) is very strongly discouraged. I’m feeling better lifting others off the ground. Yes, he who keeps his word, despite all pains incurred. As one united band, we take our stand on your high mountain so grand. Copyright © 2020 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. I found meetings to be long and boring, but I had Witness friends and was happy. Yes, he who’s pure in heart and speaks and acts most truthfully. I know this’ll last forever. Yes, he loves me, and I love him, ’Cause that’s the way friends do. And so, our God Most High, we lovingly will guard. United with Jehovah's people, We hope to serve eternally. In love does walk uprightly, and with truth his loins will gird. But Jehovah gives protection;Close to him we … He loves me, and I love him, ’Cause that’s the way friends do. They know they can't possess ultimate understanding, because it grows gradually. 3:39. Jehovah, may we be your friends eternally. Jan 5, 2017 - Explore Dot Corr's board "kingdom songs words", followed by 339 people on Pinterest. Don’t allow them to… See more ideas about jw songs, songs, jehovah's witnesses. Arian theology was first attributed to Arius (c. AD 256–336), a Christian presbyter in Alexandria of Egypt. How can we help them? As one united band, we take our stand on your high mountain so grand. (CHORUS) Jehovah, may we be your friends eternally. Asaph perceived what would eventually happen to the wicked. Just when we think we can take no more Jehovah strengthens us to endure. Original Songs, “Honor Jehovah With Your Valuable Things”. (CHORUS) I want to know what I can do; I want to give what I can give. PRIVACY POLICY, https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/m/1014294/univ/art/1014294_univ_sqr_xl.jpg, https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/a/osg/univ/wpub/osg_univ_lg.jpg, Share I know this’ll last forever. I’m where I want to be. We encourage you to check the statements in your Bible. Glorious Jehovah, almighty, eternal, Perfect in justice, in power, in love. No. And feel deep inside. Come with me; you’ll see. In this day of Satan’s anger,As the end is drawing ever near, We are faced with oppositionThat could make us turn away in fear. Arianism is a nontrinitarian Christological doctrine which holds that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who was begotten by God the Father, and is distinct from the Father (therefore subordinate to him), but the Son is also God the Son but not co-eternal with God the Father. $8.95; 128 pages Don’t turn JW’s away from your door. Of course not! We do, Jehovah God, your friendship so desire. Who in your tent as guest will you forever let remain? This book exposes the errors of this religion and provides questions JW’s can’t answer. I have been friendswith this girl in my class for about 6 or 7 years now. Who can become your friend, the one with whom you will abide? I’ll take some love and build us a bridge—⁠connects your heart to mine. Perhaps at one point you lost sight of your spiritual privileges to some extent and began to focus on what you were lacking in a material way. To whom, Jehovah God, do you your friendship give? The Best Life Ever, Audio download options 8. We must believe there’s no need to fear Jehovah is with us that is so clear. “We may confidently expect,” stated the booklet Millions Now Living Will Never Die, back in 1920, “that 1925 will mark the return [from the dead] of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old … to the condition of human perfection.” … The year 1925 came and went. See more ideas about Song words, Songs, Jehovah. English $8.95 . We are Jehovah's friends. So we … Some people may try to stop you from learning about God. 2. Oh, may we ever live up to our name! We’re trying hard to help others find friends eternally. 4 -5 5 -4 5 7 -7 -6 So we make our dedication; 7 6 -5 5 -4 -4 -3 4 With Jehovah we take our stand. Hence by multitudes you’re now adored. In our ministry, how can we help others to become Jehovah’s friends? We’re trying hard to help others find friends eternally. Sorry, there was an error loading the video. Forever you’re mine Forever you’ll be So close to my heart From your wife eternally While we keep growing, Serving Jehovah, And finding joy in. 2. What do you like about the friendship between Ruth and Naomi? This kind of life gets better ev’ry day—⁠ev’ry day, ev’ry way. 1. Who will, Jehovah God, your loyal friendship gain? When I would worry about me, oh, this world would bring me down. Strictly speaking, there is no rule or command that forbids Jehovah's Witnesses to have non-Witness friends. You need food to live. 14 Though they may believe that God exists, many people we meet in our ministry do not view him as their best Friend. For one day you’ll awaken From death’s loathsome bonds To life on earth forever In my waiting arms. This video is unavailable. Next. As pain and illness plague our dear friends Jehovah is with us his love he sends. The church emphasizes the importance of people being united in the love of Christ, regardless of nationality, race,sex, or creed. TERMS OF USE It’s better than a dream. 2:5-7.) So many good things yet to be done with these two hands of mine. Jehovah-Jireh The King of kings, people sing, shout, dance, clap, run, praise, and worship God with all their beings. This is the best life ever. Learn how to reach them. Just like a child, we want to be full of kindness, With our eyes not focused on what could divide us. I know this’ll last forever. We may freely take his hand.