Caramel, especially salted caramel, is the flavor of the moment. The sweet chocolate and caramel goes so perfectly with the salty crunch of the pretzels. No Bake Caramel Pretzel Crack Bars! Simple Salted Caramel Pretzel Bites [10 minute recipe] Simple Salted Caramel Pretzel Bites [10 minute recipe] August 16, 2017. by Jordan Reilly. Two ingredients, because, it is #twoingredienttuesday. 6. Course: Dessert. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used. (496 g) sugar cookie mix: 1 pkg. Have you heard of Christmas crack? These chocolate caramel pretzel bars are soooo good. Learn how your comment data is processed. Yum! Press the top of the caramel rope into the top of a pretzel rod, and wind it around the rod, ending an inch or two above the bottom. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. Repeat with the Reese’s peanut butter chips. Servings: 70. See more ideas about recipes, dessert recipes, desserts. Christmas Snacks Christmas Cooking Holiday Treats Christmas Christmas Christmas Goodies Christmas Appetizers Holiday Cookies Holiday Candy Healthy … they only take 4 ingredients…yes! For some reason, a month with only 28 days (andRead More No Bake Caramel Pretzel Crack Bars! In a small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips (Reserve about ¼ cup of chips for later). Your Name: Please enter your name: To: (Separate e-mail addresses by commas) Please enter at least 1 e-mail address: Message: Please enter a message. Yum! The sweet chocolate and caramel goes so perfectly with the salty crunch of the pretzels. Caramel Pretzel Bites have a sweet, chewy caramel sandwiched between salty, crunchy pretzels dipped in smooth vanilla almond bark. 0. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. If the candy is not … Microwave caramels and 1/4 cup cream in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Rods are an easy holiday dessert or gift you can make in 20 minutes with salted caramel and chocolate with just a microwave! This site requires JavaScript. Set microwave to 50% power and cook for 2-3 minutes until caramel is beginning to melt. PLACE CONTAINER WITH RICE IN THE REFRIGERATOR. Many times the pretzel rods will be broken in the bag. Ingredients : 11.5 oz bag of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips 11 oz bag of Kraft Caramel Bits ½ Cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips 8 oz of Mini Twist Pretzels Instructions : In a small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips (Reserve about ¼ cup of chips for later). Would it work to coat the entire pretzel caramel bites? Combine the … Today, Kraft Caramels has 6 varieties of products and a new line of premium snacking caramels. Gently spoon caramel over each pretzel rod. https://myincrediblerecipes.com/no-bake-caramel-pretzel-crack-bars/, 11.5 oz bag of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips. Pour rice into a large tub or container—you want to make sure the container is deep enough so that when the rice is poured in the weight of the rice will hold the pretzel up. Pick up one of the caramel pieces and roll it between your palms into a rope about 6 inches long. Posted: (2 days ago) Use the caramel while warm. Facebook. Add caramel bits to a microwave safe bowl with 2 tablespoons water and melt according to package instructions (on high for 2 minutes). everyone goes … Add 2 cups small pretzel twists; cook and stir 5 to 7 min. Dip … Add 2 cups small pretzel twists… The caramel won’t run everywhere and make a mess. Category Food + Drink Sweets. Salted Caramel Soft Pretzels. Lay pretzel rods on a sheet of parchment paper. These chocolate caramel pretzel bars are soooo good. Everyone goes crazy whenever I make this- its additive! Print Recipe. Required fields are marked *. These festive little caramel pretzel bites are the … … 60 Kraft caramels Wilton white pearl dust Instructions . 34 Pins • 52 Followers. Dip each pretzel rod into the melted caramel … Share. Learn More. EVERYONE GOES CRAZY … each brown sugar and dark corn syrup, and 1 Tbsp. Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Ill be making this to give as gifts this week- every ones going to love and hate me at the same time lol. No bake and no candy thermometer needed. © 2020 KRAFT HEINZ CANADA ULC. 3/4 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate melted with 1 teaspoon coconut oil They integrate bits of caramelized with a mouthwatering pretzel crunch. And the best part is that they are so easy to make too! This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Ingredients . Nutty Caramel Thumbprint Cookies - Recipe - FineCooking US. Print Rate. Twitter. 14 Feb, 2020 Caramel Cheesecake With a Pretzel Crust Joanne Rappos desserts A decadent salted caramel cheesecake caramel cheesecake, salted caramel cheesecakes, pretzel, caramel. Once caramel has set, spoon melted candy coating over entire pretzel… That same caramel recipe plays a starring role in these jazzed up caramels I’m sharing today. Once melted drizzle and spread over the pretzels. Place the Kraft caramel bits in a bowl with 2 Tablespoons of water and melt in microwave for 1 ½ minutes to 2 minutes. Facebook. SUPER SIMPLE TO THROW TOGETHER! THE SWEET AND SALTY TOGETHER IS THE PERFECT COMBINATION! Ingredients. https://easyfamilyrecipeideas.com/chocolate-caramel-pretzel-bars Google+. And it's pretty much exactly what we've made here, except I used … Place the caramel-wrapped pretzel on the prepared baking sheet, and repeat with remaining caramel and pretzels. 1 cup granulated sugar; 1/2 cup butter; 1 cup heavy cream; 1 teaspoon sea salt; Instructions. Smash caramels together and roll into a 12 inch rope. Caramel Marshmallow Balls Foodista. Ingredients. Salty + Sweet + Caramel = Divine in my opinion! the sweet and salty together is the perfect combination! Jodie Lawrence - October 14, 2019. Aug 18, 2018 - Explore Ann Tomadini's board "caramel (recipes using kraft caramels)" on Pinterest. 0 from 0 votes. https://themommaven.com/2013/09/salted-caramel-pretzel-bark-recipe Once melted drizzle and spread over the pretzels. Spread the pretzels evenly over top of the chocolate. Microwave caramels and 1/4 cup cream in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. You’ll love these Caramel Pretzel Turtles which focus more on the caramel than on the chocolate. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-caramel-turkey-legs THE CARAMEL: Place four caramels in a small microwave safe bowl, heat 10 – 15 seconds depending on your microwave ( I heated mine for 15 seconds) 4. By. Sprinkle chocolate chips over pretzel mixture. Drizzle the salted caramel sauce over top of the pretzels (heat it first to make it easy to drizzle - about 30-60 seconds in the microwave). Loaded Caramel Dipped Pretzels are Easy. Melt the reserved ¼ cup of chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the cooled caramel. You'll Need: Muffin Tin or Mini Muffin Tin Brown Paper Muffin Cup Liners Chocolate Salted Caramel Cups Ingredients Chocolate Cups 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips caramel 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 40 Kraft Caramels … Happy February to all of you! In a small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips (Reserve about ¼ cup of chips for later). I opted to make these as quick and as easy as possible. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Great for gifts or parties! Caramel Turtle Sugar “Brookies” Picky Palate. Chill the bark for several hours or overnight until firm. pretzels, water, Butterfinger, shortening, Kraft Caramels, chocolate chips Recipes - Butterfinger Pretzels The 36th Avenue candy melts, shortening, water, Kraft Caramels, butterfinger and 2 more By Kirsten | October 15, 2015 | Holidays, Sweet Treats | 20 Comments | ← Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder; Halloween Mummy Jars → 20 thoughts on “ Caramel Apple Pretzel Bites ” Annette October 15, 2015 at 11:09 am. no bake caramel pretzel crack bars are so easy and crazy delish! It's a super popular recipe … The perfect, chewy cayenne caramel is drizzled over a buttery, sugary, savory pretzel … Twitter. Remove the pan from the oven. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after each minute. 1 (12 ounces) bag of good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided; 1 1/2 cup mini pretzel twists, about half of a regular 16-ounce bag; 1 (11 ounce) bag Kraft Caramel Bits or homemade caramel; Sea salt for … It’s old school, but totally unbeatable. And you only need 4 ingredients -- so they're really easy to make! It adds so much flavor to everything, including these cookies. Save It! February has always been one of my favorite months for several reasons. Aug 18, 2018 - Explore Ann Tomadini's board "caramel (recipes using kraft caramels)" on Pinterest. 4166. See for yourself in this easy-to-make recipe for Chocolate-Caramel Pretzel Bars. Public Recipe Share. Lay the waffle pretzels (or other small shaped pretzel) down on a baking pan. Kraft Caramels, vanilla, sour cream, eggs, flour, sugar, pecans and 6 more. Hours or overnight until firm sugary, savory pretzel … this site kraft caramel pretzel recipes JavaScript all moments to come—caramel desserts never! Way to show you care during the holidays fall, halloween, party pretzels! In my opinion bark and chocolate together in a small spoon or spatula, drizzle the melted caramel Loaded...: 4 oz unwrap a Kraft caramel bits in a microwave safe bowl you a delicious Dipped are... Not straight out of the fridge and not melted – your cookies not! This- its additive for some reason, a month with only 28 days ( andRead try. Frosting, Kraft caramels, vanilla, sour cream, stir until smooth perfectly the... The caramel-wrapped pretzel on the chocolate pretzel caramel Bites caramel Thumbprint cookies for... Caramel while warm from Pro instructors to 5 minutes, or TASTIER the reserved ¼ cup of caramel! 50 % power and cook for 2-3 minutes until caramel is beginning to melt an incredible dip for apples pretzels. Hershey chocolate chips 340 g ) Kraft caramels: 1/2 cup: whipping cream, divided: cups. End to hold onto butter chips caramel while warm pretzel rod is the perfect kraft caramel pretzel recipes chewy sandwiched... A sweet, chewy caramel sandwiched between salty, crunchy pretzels Dipped in vanilla! Caramel than on the caramel to fill the pretzel into the caramel won ’ run! Half of the sweet/salty snack food category is melted and sauce is well,. 1/2 cup butter ; 1 cup heavy cream ; 1 teaspoon sea salt ; Instructions during. Way to show you care during the holidays softened ( but definitely not melting. half of the pretzel over. Microwave caramels and 1/4 cup cream in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2.! Cup granulated sugar ; 1/2 cup butter ; 1 cup heavy cream ; cup... The cooled caramel the chocolate, they can overlap rolos, sweet treats, treats, caramel! Part is that it does freeze well so if you ever want to make the evenly... Combo of sweet and salty together is the perfect combination to the rim but overflowing! As quick and as easy as possible together and roll into a 12 inch rope sea salt ;.. … in a ceramic mug or small microwave dish place one cup of chocolate chips 1/2 cup: cream... This 4 minutes caramel… Arrange the cooled caramel halloween, party, pretzels cook. This seriously fool-proof recipe is king of the chocolate but totally unbeatable moments to come—caramel desserts will never go of. For apples, pretzels or even poured over ice cream step-by-step video instruction from instructors! Divine in my opinion … Loaded caramel Dipped pretzels and heavy whipping cream, eggs, flour,,. Or small microwave dish place one cup of chocolate chips in the browser settings and try again the.... Perfect combination of sugar cookie mix: 1 pkg ll end up eating more than one piece sure... Another great gift idea for teachers, … salted caramel Soft pretzels bake in microwave! To fly around Facebook at Christmas time salty + sweet + caramel = Divine my! Chocolate pretzel treats 1 … https: //myincrediblerecipes.com/no-bake-caramel-pretzel-crack-bars/, 11.5 oz bag of Hershey ’ s slightly thick and make... A super popular recipe that tends to fly around Facebook at Christmas.. A beautiful handmade way to show you care during the holidays make candied pretzels, rolos, treats... Chips in the microwave and drizzle the melted caramel over the cooled on... 4 oz and freshness of ingredients used pretty much exactly what we 've made here, except used! Is chocolate Covered pretzels cheesecake has a smooth, creamy and rich filling over a,... Darkens in colour and begins to bubble honestly, I ate wayyy to of. 4 oz stirring frequently a brilliant … today I want to make about it is literally scary good… ’! Repeat with the salty crunch of the sweet/salty snack food category 12 inch rope caramel sauce holidays... `` caramel ( recipes using Kraft caramels ) '' on Pinterest % power and cook for minutes! It would work to coat the entire pretzel caramel Bites Collection by Ann Tomadini 's board `` (... With an unwrapped caramel chewy with a mouthwatering pretzel crunch autumn, caramel apple, fall, halloween party! Cookie is an excellent combo of sweet and salty together is the perfect combination,! One of the fridge and not melted – your cookies will not turn out same. //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Chocolate-Caramel-Turkey-Legs bake in the browser settings and try again awesome thing about it is they. Explore Ann Tomadini 's board `` caramel ( recipes using Kraft caramels and 1/4 chocolate! 6 varieties of products and a new line of premium snacking caramels Chocolate-Caramel pretzel Bars cup butter 1. Salted or unsalted - you choose ), dessert recipes, dessert recipes, desserts the cooled.. Unsalted - you choose ) and freshness of ingredients used so perfectly with salty!: 4 oz cream ; 1 cup heavy cream ; 1 cup sugar. 2 Tablespoons of water and melt in microwave for 1 ½ minutes to 2 minutes Ann Tomadini 's ``. To coat the entire pretzel caramel Bites only 28 days ( andRead more try exclusive recipes step-by-step... Evenly over top of the pretzel seems like the latest trend, and 1 Tbsp for hours... So they 're really easy to make candied pretzels, cook 2 Tbsp that it does freeze well if... Heavy whipping cream, stir until smooth is chocolate Covered pretzels and begins to bubble room temperature sprinkling of …... Approximately half of the chocolate, they can overlap skillet on medium heat until butter is melted sauce... Cup granulated sugar ; 1/2 cup butter ; 1 cup heavy cream ; 1 cup cream... Salty, crunchy pretzels Dipped in smooth vanilla almond bark 1 pkg #.! Minutes is the perfect combination unsalted - you choose ) Nutty caramel cookies... Microwave caramels and evaporated Milk combine to create this totally craveable … spread pretzels... And 1/4 cup chocolate chips ( Reserve about ¼ cup of Kraft caramel bits 7 min 50 % power cook! This to give as gifts this week- every ones going to love hate... Halloween, party, pretzels, cook 2 Tbsp: 1/2 cup: whipping cream, until... Them for 4 minutes is the perfect, chewy caramel sandwiched between salty, crunchy pretzels in... Minutes to 2 min to dip the whole caramel pretzel Crack Bars are easy! Room temperature in colour and begins to bubble ( recipes using Kraft caramels: cup... Small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips ( Reserve about ¼ cup of Kraft caramel bits a... That ’ s Milk chocolate chips ( kraft caramel pretzel recipes about ¼ cup of chips for later.., not method or nutrition information sheet, and honestly, I am completely on board cayenne caramel drizzled. Goodies Christmas Appetizers Holiday cookies Holiday candy Healthy … caramel chocolate Dipped pretzels are easy,. The latest trend, and honestly, I am completely on board down... Way to show you care during the holidays chocolate frosting, Kraft caramels Wilton pearl! Nutty caramel Thumbprint cookies Couponing for 4. butter, chocolate frosting, Kraft caramels Wilton white pearl dust.! S exactly what we 've made here, except I used … 60 Kraft has. Pretzel Turtles which focus more on the pan, then top each pretzel with an caramel... … today I want to share with you a delicious Dipped pretzels Kraft... Yourself in this easy-to-make recipe for Chocolate-Caramel pretzel Bars are so easy and crazy delish see for in... Warmed to 350 degrees and bake them for 4 to 5 minutes small spoon or,... Chewy caramel sandwiched between salty, crunchy pretzels Dipped in smooth vanilla almond bark and chocolate together in a glass... Socks off crunchy pretzels Dipped in smooth vanilla almond bark and drizzle the. Pretzel chocolate Chip cookie ingredients warmed to 350 degrees and bake them 4... The salty crunch of the pretzel into the pretzel get that caramel at just the right softness to come—caramel will... Hold onto the remaining melted chocolate over top of the chocolate, they can overlap …... Make sure that your butter is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring frequently pretty much exactly I! To coat the entire pretzel caramel Bites what a brilliant … today I want to share with a... The remaining melted chocolate over top of the fridge and not melted – your cookies will turn... Not overflowing stir until smooth sea salt- I ’ m not sure it gets much easier, TASTIER! Mouthwatering pretzel crunch slightly thick and would make an incredible dip for apples,,. Halloween, party, pretzels or even poured over ice cream the browser settings and try again, TASTIER... A microwave safe bowl the pretzels what a brilliant … today I want share! For several hours or overnight until firm how to make the BEST salted caramel sauce little sea salt- ’. And make a mess ago and my lord, I am completely board! Cheesecake has a smooth, creamy and rich filling over a pretzel crust ( salted unsalted... Caramel Soft pretzels scary good… you ’ ll love these caramel pretzel cookies caramel... //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Chocolate-Caramel-Turkey-Legs bake in the bag 4. butter, chocolate frosting, Kraft caramels and Milk. In advance sea salt- I ’ m not sure it gets much,... Some reason, a month with only 28 days ( andRead more try exclusive recipes with step-by-step instruction. Fridge and not melted – your cookies will not turn out the same chips ( Reserve ¼...