Show Map. Pflugerville has a max depth fo 36 feet and average depth of 10 feet. Some people even swim in the lake during nice weather. The toilets are not very clean and sometimes closed. Next, my husband and I drove to the east side of the lake (along Weiss Lane) and parked near the kayak rentals, paddleboards rental, playground and small beach. Unofficial Page. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 18216 Weiss Lane Pflugerville TX 78660. Lake Pflugerville wind forecast. 16220 Marcello Drive Pflugerville, TX 78660 From IH 35, take exit for Toll 45 and head East. The lake has become the city's most popular family playground. The population was 46,936 at the 2010 census, and 65,380 in the 2019 Census estimate. Pflugerville is a suburb of Austin and part of the Austin–Round Rock Metropolitan Statistical Area. The NE lot is closest to the kayak rental and a pavilion (see City site for info). Lake Pflugerville is a nice spot to have a walk around the lake, some sort of fishing, dog walk, and have a picnic. The north shore amenities include the Pflug Fun boat rentals, playground, pavilion, picnic tables, fishing piers and restrooms. I can’t wait to possibly catch some as well. Granite counters, updated appliances, lighting, and hardware. Park "Seems like a nice spot. Here is the link to directions. The path is approximately 3 miles. Master bedroom down and other 3 up. Do you represent Lake Pflugerville? Recipient Email. Lake Pflugerville is a reservoir in Pflugerville, Texas in the United States.Construction of the 180-acre reservoir began in 2005 and was completed in 2006. Located on the northern shore of Lake Pflugerville, kayak rentals are available during summer months. Pumps are used to flow water through a 16-mile pipeline to the reservoir from the lower Colorado River.Its … Common species targeted by anglers include largemouth bass, catfish, and a variety of panfish. Lawn maintenance included in lease. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Lake Pflugerville Park at 18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville, TX 78660. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Pflugerville, TX, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $305,000. Engineered wood floors and hard tile throughout - no carpet. lake. 512-817-2149 [email protected] SALES OFFICE. Run 3 miles at Lake Pflugerville then jump in for a swim. Lake Pflugerville Triathlon, Sprint distance tri, AquaBike, AND again for 2018! area with for BBQ and picnic. This beautiful stone & brick single-story resides on an oversized corner lot in picturesque Sorento, just across from Lake Pflugerville. Includes Lake Pflugerville Reviews, maps & directions to Lake Pflugerville in Pflugerville and … The lake has become the city's most popular family playground. Proceed East on 1825 through downtown Pflugerville and cross over Texas Highway 130. Pflugerville, TX Career Opportunities. Body of Water: Lake Pflugerville Location: Pflugerville, US Coordinates: 30.44271700, -97.56616800 Get Driving Directions Amenities. Like New! Path is wide and well maintained. It is a 0.08 Acre(s) Lot, 1,782 SQFT, 3 Beds, 2 Full Bath(s) & 1 Half Bath(s I think I’m going at the wrong time. Come walk or jog, fish, swim and play at Lake Pflugerville. There is a small beach that does. I heard they stock the late but I never even get bites. The beach is located in Pflugerville, Texas 18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville, TX 78660, USA ( Open on Google Maps) Drag and zoom the map to view lodging options near the beach. Beds 4. Directions. Side by side stainless refrigerator included in lease. Lake Pflugerville provides swimming year-round and has a 3-mile granite trail along the perimeter of the lake. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Lawn maintenance included in lease. Claim this business. There are 55.37 miles from Pflugerville to Canyon Lake in southwest direction and 84 miles (135.18 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 S and US-290 route.. Pflugerville and Canyon Lake are 1 hour 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .. Fish around 13 to 15 inches are common. They keep it really nice here! There are many weekends it's the setting for a 5K as well. Lol. Baths 2. It's shared by walkers, runners, and dog enthusiast. Lake Pflugerville is a reservoir in Pflugerville, Texas in the United States. Turn left on Marcello to the models. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Mapquest Driving Directions. Beach map and directions. Corner of Weiss Ln & E Pflugerville Pkwy, Pflugerville, TX 78660. On windy days, kite surfers are often seen flying over the lake. Pflugerville is located at 30°26′46″N 97°37′26″W / 30.446122°N 97.623989°W / 30.446122; -97.623989 (30.446122, -97.623989), 14 miles (23 km) northeast of downtown Austin along FM 1825 (Pecan Street) in northern Travis County. Lake Pflugerville. The 1,782 sq. Lake Pflugerville is a 180-acre reservoir built to provide Pflugerville citizens with drinking water. The halfway point is San Marcos, TX. Please review our Lake Pflugerville rules before visiting the park for more information. Become A Fan. Theres a place to rent canoes and a playground for the kiddos, occasional benches around the lake, friendly people, families, and dogs while on the walk at any. Explore all of the routes from Pflugerville, TX to Canyon Lake, TX.Compare the flight distance to driving distance from Pflugerville, TX to Canyon Lake, TX.Calculate the total cost to drive from Pflugerville, TX to Canyon Lake, TX. This beautiful stone & brick single-story resides on an oversized corner lot in picturesque Sorento, just across from Lake Pflugerville. Beautifully upgraded and maintained red brick single-story home with amazing floorplan. Charming, craftsman style 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath in Pflugerville's Highland Park community. MLS® # 8069247 . From Austin, take IH-35 North. The popular Whitman plan offers a seamless open design with gorgeous finishes and desirable features including rich hardwoods throughout the common areas Birds of Lake Pflugerville with Sebastian Casarez . given time. The model homes will be at the end of the cul-de-sac. Woo-hoo. 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Properties for Sale Similar to 418 Crater Lake Drive, Pflugerville, TX. Find out how many hours from Pflugerville to Canyon Lake by car if you're planning a road trip. I Represent This Venue Learn More. Sq.Ft. Send to Phone. This townhouse was built in 2016 and last sold on 8/31/2020 for. Format: 2020-07-20. 418 Crater Lake Dr , Pflugerville, TX 78660-5919 is a single-family home listed for rent at $1,795/mo. There is a covered area with for BBQ and picnic. Lake Pflugerville, Pflugerville Resim: photo2.jpg - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 878 gerçek Lake Pflugerville fotoğrafına ve videosuna bakın. 16925 Casanova Avenue, Pflugerville, TX 78660. The best time is sunset for me. ... Get directions. Best trails in Lake Pflugerville Park 108 Reviews Explore the most popular trails in Lake Pflugerville Park with hand-curated trail maps and driving directions as well as detailed reviews and photos from hikers, campers and nature lovers like you. This is the wind, wave and weather statistics for Lake Pflugerville in Texas, United States. We left at noon and the parking lot was full. I went to see if I could catch some fish. Loading. 18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville, TX 78660. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The toilets are not very clean and sometimes closed. 402 Crater Lake Dr , Pflugerville, TX 78660-5919 is currently not for sale. Year 2004. Click to view more rooms: View beach map of Texas. Or use the Superforecast to find the wind speed today in Lake Pflugerville or to have a look at the wind direction tomorrow at Lake Pflugerville… This same year, voters approved the General Obligation bond which included development of Phase 1 of the Lake Pflugerville master plan. From I-35, exit #247. Pflugerville, TX 78660 View Map $359,000 Schedule a Tour. Come walk or jog, fish, swim and play at Lake Pflugerville. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pflugerville. clock. Zillow has 2 homes for sale in Pflugerville TX matching Pflugerville Lake. Pflugerville is a fast-growing city, home to over 57,000 residents. A nice 3 mile loop for exercising in the sun. Provides directions, interactive maps, and satellite/aerial imagery of many countries. Lush garden and landscaping with mature trees. The hydrilla was thick in the water. We watched people on paddleboards, kayaks and swimming. Search for other Parks in Pflugerville on The Real Yellow Pages®. Pumps are used to flow water through a 16-mile pipeline to the reservoir from the lower Colorado River. You can rent a kayak by the lake. Wide firepit area and separate BBQ place built with concrete .Full sprinkler system, water softener and Water Osmosis system, Big storage, Plenty of room and no one behind you for a more private feel. Check the Superforecast for Lake Pflugerville when you search for the best travel destinations for your kiteboarding, windsurfing or sailing vacations in United States. Development of a preliminary design report began in 2018. Lush garden and landscaping with mature trees. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Pflugerville, TX. MLS #3010452 He caught one of the fish on the first cast. Overview. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing or paragliding. Browse Lake Pflugerville. Lake Travis. With a 3.1 mile trail around the entire lake, fishing piers and a bathing beach, the Lake is a great place to cool off on your visit to Pflugerville. The 1,560 sq. During summer months you can rent a paddleboard, canoe or kayak for extra fun on the water. Detailed wind speed and wind direction information as well as interactive graphs for winds Instructions for use mapquetst driving directions It's very simple to use our services. Like New! I believe it's about 3 miles all the way around. $1,875 • 4-beds • 2-baths. get crowded when it's hot and a place to rent kayak's (single or double). Recreation activities […]