Like I’ve said before… “everything we need to make Cinco de Mayo memorable … even on a school night!” But wait … what do I NOT have on a school night in early May?!?! Ingredients 1 cup diced tomatoes 12 ounces cauliflower rice fresh or frozen 1/2 cup chicken… Read More » How To Cook Cauliflower Rice. It's topped with an easy guacamole and chipotle ranch sauce for a tasty, filling meal that's Paleo, … Cauliflower can be eaten raw and cooks fast, especially in small bits. Your email address will not be published. Stress less. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. For this recipe, I used fresh cauliflower … stay fit in the kitchen. Mexican Cauliflower Rice Skillet Dinner Mexican Cauliflower Rice Skillet Dinner One pan wonders! And the blog comes with a different set of goals. In all of its flavorful and secretly low carb glory, here is this Mexican-inspired cauliflower rice recipe. Add onion; cook and stir until soft, about 5 minutes. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in ground meat, onion and seasonings. Add taco seasoning, tomatoes, chicken broth, and cauliflower rice to the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the Cauliflower begins to soften, 8 to 10 minutes. And second, I’ve created a 30 Minutes or Less board on Pinterest where you can find all of those recipes in one place. … Welcome to The Fitchen! Continue cooking for 10 minutes. Is […]. 3. I’d like to do more coloring, journaling, and reading instead. This Mexican Cauliflower Rice Skillet is ready in 20 minutes, with one pan and takes little to no cooking skills (with the exception of chopping some vegetables). Drain off the fat and then add ground cumin and your favorite salsa. Add the onion and pepper and continue to cook until no longer pink. This Mexican Cauliflower Fried Rice is packed with veggies, protein, and lots of flavor and spice! If that’s the case for you, I figured I might be able to help. Stir in the broth and bring to a simmer. I can identify with a few of them — especially the whole stress management thing. :D. This easy cauliflower rice recipe is Mexican-inspired. Let cook until the cheese is melted, … This easy, Mexican-inspired cauliflower rice recipe combines bell pepper, corn, black beans, and tomatoes for a delicious southwest flair. :). This will most likely be the second of many variations. Combine everything: Add previously cooked meat together with cauliflower rice. Garnish with cilantro if desired, serve. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe . Add onion and jalapeño; cook, stirring, until softened and beginning to brown, 2 to 5 minutes. I’m so glad you guys like it. We’re leaning towards Cuba! ★☆ This easy keto Mexican Cauliflower Rice is a skillet meal the whole family will love. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. etc. TIME!!!! As of right now, I tend to rely on my good friend wine to unwind at the end of the day. created a 30 Minutes or Less board on Pinterest, 20 Minute Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry from The Fitchen. in a skillet with onion and sweet pepper. This is a great basic meal to learn because it can be made so many other ways (with different rice, quinoa, meat, or with different veggies). 5) Add steamed cauliflower rice, salsa, chicken broth, green chiles and taco seasoning to skillet. Mix in easy Mexican cauliflower rice.  I’m keeping it simple because I figure that the shorter the list, the more I can focus on each resolution. I gotta remedy that, this looks awesome. I don’t know how this happened, but I totally forgot cauliflower rice even existed. Add the tomatoes and riced cauliflower, stir to combine. Primal and THM-friendly. Cook until the cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes. If you make this recipe, let me know! Taste and season with more salt if needed. Let cook until the cheese is melted, 3 or 4 minutes. 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add … I’ll go first. Spray with cooking spray and add in ground meat, onion, bell peppers, and taco seasoning. You know what I mean. Psssst … while we’re making checklists … check out our little video that shows how EASY this recipe is to throw together, in just one pan! Climb at least three 14’ers together. Add cauliflower rice, taco seasoning, and broth. (I promise to do better on that procrastinating thing!). Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and fold the sauteed veggies and tomato into the cauliflower rice. Add cooking fat of choice to a hot skillet on medium high heat. Add onions and sauté 3 minutes until soft and translucent. 2. Once you become a parent of school-age kiddos, May is high season for the scheduling crazi… One Pan Mexican Cauliflower Rice Skillet. Place chicken, diced onion, and diced green pepper in skillet. How to make Keto Mexican Cauliflower Rice Heat the oil in a 10″ or larger cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Stir well and simmer medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes, or until extra …