Psalm 23:2New King James Version (NKJV) 2 He makes me to lie down in [a]green pastures; He leads me beside the [b]still waters. waters of rest; Cross references. Tools. It is also a fine example of the power of figurative language: We read deep things into the vision of ourselves as sheep, led to green pastures and good water by a kind shepherd. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Enjoy a daily dose of God’s Word! Psalm 23:2: Ps. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2–3 2 c He makes me to lie down in 2 green pastures; d He leads me beside the 3 still waters. The Lord the Shepherd of His PeopleA Psalm of David.The Lord is #Ps. NIV 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, The King James Version is in the public domain. Psalms 23:2-3 NKJV. Psalm 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 23 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:2-3 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Read verse in New King James Version Read full chapter. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalms 23:2 (King James Version) A.F.V A.S.V. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2-3. Read Full Chapter. 2 He maketh me to ... Psalm 22. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Psalms. Any other use of the NKJV must be in conformity with the Quotation Policy for the New King James Version. Psalm 23:2. 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 24. Psa 23:2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2 Lit. Isa 23:2 - Be still, you inhabitants of the coastland, You merchants of Sidon, Whom those who cross the sea have filled. 3 He restores my soul; e He leads me in the paths of righteousness. Related Commentaries for Psalm 23. All rights reserved. KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. 40:11); Ezek. I don’t need a thing. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Psalm 23-24 New King James Version (NKJV) The Lord the Shepherd of His People A Psalm of David. New King James Version (NKJV), NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. NASB E-Prime R.S.V. 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. The text of the New King James Version (NKJV) appearing on or deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. For His name’s sake. 139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Visit Verse of the Day. N.A.S.B. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Psalm 23:2. Young's Compare all. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2 New King James Version << Psalm 22 | Psalm 23 | Psalm 24 >> 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Cross references: Ezekiel 34:14: Ps. Psalm 23-27 New King James Version (NKJV) The Lord the Shepherd of His People A Psalm of David. Psalm 23:2 King James Version << Psalm 22 | Psalm 23 | Psalm 24 >> 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2 The New King James Version 2 cHe makes me to lie down in 2green pastures; dHe leads me beside the 3still waters. Used by permission. Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV). All rights reserved. NKJV: New King James Version . Share. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. KJV 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. New King James Version (NKJV), NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Our Price: $13.99 . King James Version (KJV) Public Domain . You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. Bible Language English. To get what Psalm 23:2 means based on its source text, scroll down or follow these links for the original scriptural meaning , biblical context and relative popularity. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Read verse in King James Version NKJV 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:1-3 The Message (MSG) GOD, my shepherd! Isa 23:3. Related Commentaries for Psalm 23. Cancel. For more information about the New King James Version, the Quotation Policy, and for inquiries about permission to use the New King James Version, go to Psalm 23:2-3. Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Share. PSALM 23:2. 78:52; 80:1; (Is. Retail: $19.98. Psalms 23:2. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. NIV 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, Ezekiel 33 Ezekiel 35. A Psalm of David. 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. pastures of tender grass; Psalm 23:2 Lit. Save: $5.99 (30%) Buy Now. Amplified® Darby K.J.V. Bible Gateway Recommends. Psalm 23 New King James Version The Lord the Shepherd of His People A Psalm of David. Footnotes. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. King James Version Update. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Psalms 23:2 King James Version (KJV) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalm 139 King James Version (KJV). Ezekiel 34:14 English Standard Version (ESV) 14 I will feed them with good pasture, and on the mountain heights of Israel shall be their grazing land. ? He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.