A magic book with a lot of mysterious magic, with the ability to fly. Ragial is a Ragnarok Online fan site that offers real time market information, server population, price history, and merchant vend history. From iRO Wiki. It currently supports iRO and fRO. (!!! If upgrade level is +9 or higher, Adds an additional 8% of the damage dealt as HP when performing a physical attack. Green Apple Ring - Given for free on job change. Adds a 1% chance to restore 4% of the damage dealt as SP to the user with each physical attack. Adds a 1% chance to restore 4% of the damage dealt as SP to the user with each physical attack. At level 150+ Eddga hat's damage boost is great but the pricing is bit much. Drains 10 HP from the user every 5 seconds. Equippable items worn on the head. I only did this video just for the sake of comparison. Rideword Hat The item's info window. Rideword Hat Quest; Thor. Talk to the sage and select "What's so funny?". If you wish to provide a link for a problem, please post in comments. Some can be made through NPCs, while others are dropped by monsters.Some headgears are currently unobtainable in the game, as no monster drops it, no NPC creates it, and cannot be forged.. For a list of headgear recommendations, please check the Equipment Headgears section. All stats+6, All stats-1 every 5 job levels. A hat made in the image of a scary magical book which attacks human. Some can be made through NPCs, while others are dropped by monsters. Pvm is one of those things you can enjoy without spending money, been there done that, made 550m and got my +9 rideword hat (more on why later) but I had to understand the farming and what I was doing. Their battle culminates within a secretive library within the Geffen Tower. At +9, the amount leeched increases, but proc rates remain the same. Rideword Hat: 1 [5] Proteccion/Armor : 20 : A hat made in the image of a scary magical book which attacks human. 5% chance to absorb 8% HP on Physical attack; 1% chance to absorb 4% SP on Physical attack; You lose 10 HP per 5 seconds when equipped; How To Obtain This Item Loki. Now the step 14 in IRO wiki says you have to go back to the guild but you don't really have to. These are all items which were made for a specific event. Rideword Hat Quest; Loki. Those who want to peek into the book will be attacked by it. About Rideword Hat - posted in Ragnarok Online Community Chat: Rideword Hat according to RO Item Database:Adds a 5% chance to restore 8% of the damage dealt as HP to the user with each physical attack.Adds a 1% chance to restore 4% of the damage dealt as SP to the user with each physical attack.Drains 10 HP from the user every 5 seconds.If refined to +9: Adds an additional … Much thanks guys. Script Puppy Hat: Upper AGI + 1 Auto casts Lv.1 Gloria with low percent chance each time the wearer physically attacks If AGI > 77, the cast increases to Lv3: 3 Puppy Headband 750 Golden Hair 1 Hair Band (lighthalzen 96, 167) Copied! Rideword Hat The item's info window. 4. Monster Database > Rideword Rideword. Adds an additional 4% of the damage dealt as SP when performing a physical attack. For some reason, I didn't show gear/ stat but it is identical to Sara's. Part of the book cover have evolved into giant teeth because it has to keep its secrets. A hat made in the image of a scary magical book which attacks human. The Guillotine Cross Guide ( Assassin Job Change ), The Guillotine Cross Guide (Ch.3 Assassin), The Guillotine Cross Guide (Ch.4 H.Novice ~ Thief), The Guillotine Cross Guide (GX Job Change), The Guillotine Cross Guide (Ch.6 Early GX). You lose 10 HP per 5 seconds when equipped. 5% chance to absorb 8% HP on Physical attack. Formless / Neutral / Small. A magic book with a lot of mysterious magic, with the ability to fly. Go to the Yuno Library (yuno 335 205). Vanargand has at least double the sp leech proc rate of rideword but half the leech amount, but I'm not sure about the hp leech of vanargand since I … This time, I am getting the benefit from Pasana carded cotton shirt. faceworm eggshell please http://db.irowiki.org/db/item-info/19081/ March 14, 2019; 10 replies Max's Buying and Trading Shop. These are all items which were available through the Kafra Shop for a limited time only. Without the Undead Knight garment, SP shortage is a real problem. This guide is outdated due to broken links or changes due to the WarpPortal System and game. Accessories. Doge Rideword Hat [1] Upper When physically melee attacking, there is a 5% chance to recover 8% of your damage as HP. 1% chance to absorb 4% SP on Physical attack. Mengaktifkan kesempatan 5% untuk mendapatkan 8% dari kerusakan yang ditimbulkan pada musuh sebagai HP dengan serangan masing-masing. Rideword Hat [1] Vanargand Helm [1] Crown of Deceit [1] ส่วนบน+กลาง , ลดเวลาร่าย Arrow Storm Evil Marching Hat [1] Autumn Headband [1] เพิ่มดาเมจให้ Arrow Storm , มีดูด SP White Drooping Eddga Black Shiba Inu Hat [1 *] Isabella Red Ears [1 *] King Poring Hat [1] Bring her the required items to complete your Rideword Hat. Bug Reports/Suggestions: Discord Processing Time: … Currently maintained by Blueness and Vienna of iRO Wiki Created by Amesani: Previously Maintained by Mosu, Yurei and many others. https://irowiki.org/w/index.php?title=Headgears&oldid=46031, GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 or later. The biochem page on iROwiki should have general builds, but the gear is probably out of date. Rideword Hat [1] Vanargand Helm [1]: These helps with SP recovery and a small amount of HP recovery.