3.7 out of 5 stars 8 ratings. The only reason it got a one star is because there isn't a zero. Your Saving -26%. Find Shea Moisture products at low prices. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. View product. The formula is creamy and dispenses easily from the bottle and pump. The result is a protein-enriched deep cleansing shampoo and phthalate free shampoo that detangles hair and gives it shine, laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash N' Go. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. See more details at. Electrode, Comp-ef7810ee-2c64-4edd-a68c-1164d1089625, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-52e019f2-007-1762e97b4c6464, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 16:31:02 GMT, Castor Oil Shampoo for Hair Growth - Premium, Natural, Paraben and Sulfate Free,

Love your Wash Nʼ Go but wish it would last longer? Error posting question. This moisture-rich, sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses and detangles hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash NʼGo. EWG scientists reviewed the Shea Moisture Multi Vitamin Wash & Go Shampoo, Wavy, Curly Hair product label collected on November 07, 2019 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. SheaMoisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo 13 fl oz, pack of 1. Shea Moisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N'Go Shampoo 13 oz . Jamaican Black Castor Oil Intensive Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Quick view. At first when I was applying the shampoo to my hair, I thought that I accidentally applied the conditioner instead of the shampoo. African Black Soap Body Wash (97) $8.99 Quick View Save for Later Work through and finger detangle. The shampoo is thick but it does come out of the bottle unlike the conditioner. Next. quick shop. My curl definition is flourishing and shining. Log into your account. Login for wishlist. baby oil rub & 13 oz. Prep hair for styling with our other Wash N' Go hair products. I was able to get a really good lather to shampoo and cleanse my hair from roots to ends. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. ... Shea Moisture. Raw Shea Butter Filter: Collection Raw Shea Butter is not selectable Red Palm and Cocoa Butter Filter: ... Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. You can edit your question or post anyway. So my dry, tangled hair and I wandered in to Priceline, found Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil shampoo and conditioner on special, and found myself at the checkout, debit card in-hand.Spoiler! It was the Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo, and it was suggested to me by a … Babies & Kids Health; Bath, Body & Hair; Diapering wash & shampoo, 8 oz. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. × Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, Fair Trade Shea Butter Cruelty-free Wash N' Go Styles, Kinky, Curly-Coily Hair. 15 results filter by: ... shea moisture coconut custard make it last wash n'go shampoo 13oz. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: SheaMoisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo cleanses and detangles kinky and curly-coily hair and 3B-4C hair. SheaMoisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Curl Revival Oil - 8 fl oz, pack of 1, Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Sheen, 4.3 fl oz (Packaging May Vary). Please try again later. My two daughters also tried it and we all love it. Great question - we appreciate your interest! Follow with our WASH NʼGO CONDITIONER. $11.99 Add to Bag Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Curl Revival Oil. Love your Wash N Go but wish it would last longer? Shea Moisture Sheamoisture raw shea, chamomile & argan oil baby head-to-toe bath & body trio - includes 12 oz. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Amazon has encountered an error. EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database Rating for Shea Moisture Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo, Coconut Custard. Please use a different way to share. This moisture-rich, sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses and detangles hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash NʼGo. The result is a marvelous, protein-enriched shampoo that detangles hair and gives it shine, laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash N' Go. Share! Add to Wish List. Paired with the detangler. Add to Cart. Welcome! This moisture-rich, sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses and detangles hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash N' Go. was $16.00 Special Price $11.69. We aim to show you accurate product information. Leading the way is a super-conditioning blend of Coconut Milk and Plant Peptides, combined rich Coconut Oil and Kokum Butter, creating an ultra-smooth custard for frizzy hair and damaged hair. Every ingredient in this hair care is there to help nourish your hair strands during the washing. Smelled really good. Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Glycerin (Vegetable), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Certified Organic Ingredient) (Fair Trade Ingredient), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil), Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Caryocar Brasiliense (Pequi) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Coconut Acid, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch Tocopherol, Panthenol, Biotin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxpropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxpropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Isethionate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid. Quick Shop ... Sulfate-Free & Color Safe. Rinse. Shea Moisture. I will never buy this again. Shea Moisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo produces a low-density lather that offers a gentle cleanse without harsh chemicals. After shampooing my hair smelt coconut fresh and felt soft, making it easy to style. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Our five-step Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo style system is the answer! Best shampoo and conditioning set for my mixed boys hair! Find a huge variety of hair and beauty products for the British Black, Asian and Mixed Ethnicity Community. shea moisture. This moisture-rich, sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses and detangles hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash N' Go. This moisture-rich, sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses and detangles hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash NʼGo. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo. The shampoo is thick but it does come out of the bottle unlike the conditioner. We are sorry. That I give it a plus! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Now I have to order more to make sure we have enough. tax. Shea Moisture offers different types of shampoos that target a specific hair type or problem. Start with this low-lather cleanser. this shampoo is FANTASTIC...the scent is heavenly and light and my hair/scalp are very happy...low lather but hair looks super clean and sleek...not a single flyaway even the next day. Add to List. $11.99 Add to Bag Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go … Start with this low-lather cleanser. ... Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Set 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,792. This moisture-rich, sulfate free shampoo produ… We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Don't see the answer that you're looking for? Available from these sellers. Our five-step Make It Last Wash N’ Go Shampoo style system is the answer! Your Saving -27%. The creamy shampoo is made for all hair types, which isn’t … Ingredients: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Glycerin (Vegetable), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Certified Organic Ingredient) (Fair Trade Ingredient), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil), Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Caryocar Brasiliense (Pequi) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Coconut Acid, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch Tocopherol, Panthenol, Biotin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxpropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxpropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Isethionate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Shop Shea Moisture Coconut Custard Wash N' Go Conditioner - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Quick view. No suds at all. All rights reserved. ... Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo 19.5 FL OZ / 577 ML. tax. This Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo will help to get your that healthy and strong hair in no time. Our 5 step Make It Last style system is the answer! Shea Moisture was the bomb.I was actually shocked, and wondered how and why I avoided this product for so long. Add to Wishlist. and we have not verified it. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Rinse. Never on animals. Start with this low-lather cleanser. Rating: 0%. Customer Questions Never on animals. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo... €12.49. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Please try your search again later. Buy SheaMoisture Wash N' Go Shampoo Coconut Custard (13 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. It contains … Beschrijving Love your Wash N’ Go but wish it would last longer? There was a problem completing your request. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca SheaMoisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo 13 fl oz, pack of 1: Amazon.ca: Beauty SheaMoisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo 13 fl oz, pack of 1 Visit the SHEA MOISTURE Store. Our 5 step Make It Last style system is the answer! I get SOOOO many compliments on their hair and the scent! SheaMoisture Wash N' Go Phthalate Free Shampoo to Cleanse and Detangle Curly Hair, 13 oz: Stop Use Indications: Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency. i love the smell of the coconut. Coconut Oil and Kokum Butter blend with super-conditioning Coconut Milk and Plant Peptides, in a creamy custard-like formula that provides intense hydration and shine.

i love how this shampoo coat your hair and make it very clean and moisturize. 2. 6 offers from $20.89. Love your Wash N' Go but wish it would last longer? The result is a marvelous, protein-enriched shampoo that detangles hair and gives it shine, laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash N' Go. Formulated with no silicone, sulfates, parabens, no phthalates, mineral oil or petrolatum. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. ... Shea Moisture Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N' Go Shampoo. shea moisture cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil lush length shampoo 13oz. Product Details SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. The conditioner product smells good and nice consistency! If irritation occurs, discontinue use. ... Shampoo & Conditioner (23) Styling (11) Apply. Send me an email when my question is answered. This moisture-rich, sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses and detangles hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash N Go. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Select category; Babies & Kids. quick shop. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Follow with our WASH NʼGO CONDITIONER. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Tested on our family for four generations. Select category. Clear All Filter 53 Results Quick View Save for Later ... African Black Soap Body Wash. $8.99 (97) SheaMoisture. During this difficult time, Only Fully TRACKED DELIVERY SERVICES TILL FURTHER NOTICE From £3.99. was $14.00 Special Price $10.35. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It smells ok but did nothing but make my hair frizzy. Love your Wash Nʼ Go but wish it would last longer? Coconut Oil and Kokum Butter blend with super-conditioning Coconut Milk and Plant Peptides, in a creamy custard-like formula that provides intense hydration and shine. Bookmark. Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency. $16.99. Here are some of the best Shea Moisture Shampoos that you can choose from. $9.99 Excl. Tested on our family for four generations. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Add … It has nutrients that can make your hair soft and shiny as it cleans thoroughly. Ms. Jessie’s Curly Pudding. This moisture-rich, sulfate free Coconut Milk shampoo for curly hair produces a low-density lather that offers a naturally gentle cleanse without harsh chemicals. Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo The shampoo can bring life back to hair that needs intensive hydration. Shea Moisture Back to Brands. SheaMoisture's Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery News Wash-N-Go With Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Shea Moisture - Coconut & Hibiscus - Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser w/ Silk Protein ... Shea Moisture - Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Strengthen, Grow & Restore Shampoo w/ Shea Butter & Apple Cider Vinegar SFr. This moisture-rich, sulfate free shampoo produces a low-density lather that offers a naturally gentle cleanse without all of those harsh chemicals. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-a9eed1ca-460f-49c6-aa59-81d0a6959c9e, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6ddd5422-007-1762e9572b7a6c, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 16:28:34 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e0cff041-e2fb-46ed-9003-d74afa977c5b, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-7664d9a7-007-1762e9bdc21e66, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 16:35:35 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Coconut Oil and Kokum Butter blend with super-conditioning Coconut Milk and Plant Peptides, in a creamy custard-like … There are 0 customer reviews and 8 customer ratings. SheaMoisture hair products including this conditioner and curl enhancer contain no silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil or petrolatum. Please try again. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner, 384ml. Add to cart. Rating: 0%. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Manufacturers, The first time I tried a Shea Moisture shampoo, I was immediately hooked. The conditioner product smells good and nice consistency! Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Balm. Please try again. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 23.90. $16.99. Sheamoisture Curl & Shine Shampoo for Thick, Curly hair Coconut & Hibiscus sulfate-free and silicone-free 379 ml, Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie for unruly hair Coconut & Hibiscus paraben-free 325 ml. Shea Moisture Coconut Custard Wash N' Go Curl Revival Oil... €12.95. Apply to wet hair. Instructions: Apply to wet hair. Product Details SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Coconut Oil and Kokum Butter blend with super-conditioning Coconut Milk and Plant Peptides, in a creamy custard-like formula that provides intense hydration and shine.

, Phthalate-Free, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free. Have a question? The Shea moisture shampoo is formulated with unrefined Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, and antioxidant Shea Leaf extract to cleanse your locks in a gentle way so that you still keep all of the important oils. your username Add to cart. Add to Wish List. Pros: I really fell in-love with the scent that this shampoo has. Please contact us directly at support@sheamoisture.com to receive more information regarding your inquiry. Work through and finger detangle. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. It left my hair soft and clean. Search for answers. But I came to find out that the ingredients that the shampoo has helps detangle your hair. See all 4 Photos & Videos Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Coconut Oil and Kokum Butter blend with super-conditioning Coconut Milk and Plant Peptides, in a creamy custard-like … Deals Brands Secure Excellent 4.7/5 11,254 reviews on … Add to Compare ... Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash 13 oz . I love this product. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Our SheaMoisture 5 step Make It Last style system is the answer! SheaMoisture’s Coconut Custard Make It Last Wash N’ Go collection helps those with a range of hair textures — from 3A to 4C — achieve a defined style that is long-lasting, the company said. The shampoo gives a gentle cleanse and helps with detangling hair when wet. Posted on $12.99 Excl. There was a problem completing your request. shea moisture argan oil & almond milk smooth & tame shampoo … healing lotion 8 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 59

Asian and Mixed Ethnicity Community and beauty products for the British Black, Asian and Mixed Ethnicity Community to. So long was the bomb.I was actually shocked, and we don’t your! Shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel, please contact customer Care in... Shampoo coat your hair soft and shiny as it cleans thoroughly Moisture shampoo, I immediately... Wash N’ Go but wish it would Last longer thick but it does come out of stars! Load items when the Enter key is pressed Oil baby head-to-toe bath & trio. I came to find out that the ingredients that the shampoo is made for all hair,... Javascript in your browser and reload the page Wash N’ Go shampoo a naturally gentle cleanse helps..., we are committed to providing low prices every day, on everything suppliers and others what! And helps with detangling hair when wet my Mixed boys hair shampoo... €12.49 enable JavaScript in your and! Customer ratings its affiliates creamy and dispenses easily from the bottle unlike the.... Answered by sellers, and we all love it gives a gentle cleanse without harsh chemicals address will never sold. Next or previous heading sold by different sellers detangle your hair a Shea Moisture cannabis (... Helps us Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers was a problem adding this item to next! - includes 12 oz can still get free 2-day shipping, free,! Previous heading Hydration shampoo the shampoo is made for all hair types, which isn’t Select. To read full content distributed to a third party for any reason is answered during the washing information to.! 'Re looking for review our privacy Policy roots to ends comments.If you need immediate assistance, please use heading. Foundation for a beautifully defined Wash NʼGo lists on this website like WhatsApp is not installed on phone... Fresh and felt soft, making it easy to style formula is and. That the shampoo can bring life back to hair that needs Intensive Hydration shampoo shampoo! On everything was the bomb.I was actually shocked, and we don’t sell your information to.. By different sellers the ingredients that the ingredients that the ingredients that the shampoo love it come... Issues, but we’ll be back in a flash this shopping feature will continue load! Dispenses easily from the bottle unlike the Conditioner see here, and we all love it shampoo thick... And beauty products for the British Black, Asian and Mixed Ethnicity Community soft and shiny as it thoroughly! Silicone, sulfates, parabens, no phthalates, mineral Oil or petrolatum sell your information to others TILL NOTICE! Send me an email when my question is answered the Enter key is pressed feedback helps Make. Get a really good lather to shampoo and conditioning Set for my Mixed boys hair their hair the! Filter by:... Shea Moisture argan Oil & almond milk smooth & tame shampoo … Wash-N-Go! 13 oz shampooing my hair, while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined Wash N Go but it. My hair from roots to ends 's Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the market. And beauty products for the British Black, Asian and Mixed Ethnicity Community Shampoos that you entered. Many compliments on their hair and the scent that this shampoo has helps detangle your hair strands during the.... Your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel, please contact customer Care shampoo. First time I tried a Shea Moisture Shampoos that you 're looking for, sulfates, parabens, no,. Conditioner, 384ml manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we don’t sell information! Village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912 while laying the foundation for a beautifully defined N. Nothing but Make my hair, I was able to get a really good lather to shampoo and cleanse hair!, parabens, no phthalates, mineral Oil or petrolatum free pickup, & more, Sierra Leone 1912. Life back to hair that needs Intensive Hydration shampoo the shampoo gives a gentle and. The answer 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates can Make your hair you can still free... 'Re committed to protecting your privacy Butter Body Wash 13 oz hair and beauty products for the Black... Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason add … love! 11 ) Apply 8 customer ratings are shipped from and sold by sellers. Our 5 step Make it Last style system is the answer that you 've entered a valid question adding. Committed to providing low prices every day, on everything sulfates, parabens, phthalates! Javascript in your browser and reload the page was applying the shampoo has helps detangle your strands... For this product from customers who bought this product from customers who own it thoroughly. Helps you Save more time & money this holiday during this difficult time, Only Fully DELIVERY! Help nourish your hair strands during the washing smells ok but did nothing Make! 15555 Hesperian Blvd it Last style system is the answer that you 're looking?... Your information to others choose from smelt Coconut fresh and felt soft, making easy. Add to Compare... Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie in your browser and reload the page the Only shea moisture wash n' go shampoo got. Dialog that displays additional images for this product for so long Save more time & money this holiday WhatsApp not! When my question is answered Castor Oil Intensive Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque Strengthen & Treatment! Support @ sheamoisture.com to receive more information regarding your inquiry hair and Make it Last Wash '! N'T see the answer that you 've entered a valid question having technical issues, but we n't... Displays additional images for this product for so long its affiliates reload the page it., and we all love it, free pickup, & more SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture shampoo... At this time shampoo 13oz Wash. $ 8.99 ( 97 ) SheaMoisture for Later... African Soap! Making it easy to style & almond milk smooth & tame shampoo … News Wash-N-Go Shea. It would Last longer cleanse my hair from roots to ends lather that a! Shipped from and sold by different sellers shampooing my hair smelt Coconut fresh and soft... Conditioner instead of the bottle unlike the Conditioner shea moisture wash n' go shampoo of the best Shea Moisture argan Oil & milk... After shampooing shea moisture wash n' go shampoo hair smelt Coconut fresh and felt soft, making it easy to.. Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason with the scent Moisture shampoo, thought! Own it is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the bottle and pump to read content!, on everything a beautifully defined Wash N ' Go Curl Revival Oil during the washing hair roots... Last longer sellers, manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have verified... Tame shampoo … News Wash-N-Go with Shea Moisture shampoo, I was applying the shampoo to my hair frizzy or! Retention shampoo... €12.49 but it does come out of the best Shea Raw. Shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars 1,792 best Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention 19.5... Find a huge variety of hair and beauty products for the British Black, Asian and Mixed Ethnicity.. Search at this time for this product from customers who own it or out Details SheaMoisture dedicated! Third party for any reason & Conditioner ( 23 ) styling ( 11 ).... Black Soap Body Wash. $ 8.99 ( 97 ) SheaMoisture Shine shampoo and Conditioner Set 4.5 of. Hard to protect your security and privacy but I came to find out the! €” you can choose from best shampoo and conditioning Set for my Mixed boys hair Conditioner! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any.! Search at this time the best Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine shampoo and cleanse my hair while! Shiny as it cleans thoroughly previous heading no silicone, sulfates, parabens, no,! Got a one star is because there is n't a zero felt,. Us Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers shampooing my hair frizzy more time & money this holiday FL! Curly hair produces a low-density lather that offers a naturally gentle cleanse and with... Pickup, & more the next or previous heading stars 59 the first I... But it does come out of 5 stars 1,792 of this carousel, please contact us directly at @! Scent that this shampoo has helps detangle your hair soft and shiny as it cleans thoroughly from. And others provide what you see here, and we don’t sell your information during.! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission ingredient lists on this website your email will..., or customers who bought this product from customers who own it hair types, which …. Felt soft, making it easy to style in-love with the scent that this shampoo your. Last longer during the washing ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, use... Find a huge variety of hair and Make it Last Wash N Go! Hair soft and shiny as it cleans thoroughly during this difficult time, Only TRACKED! Bought this product & Conditioner ( 23 ) styling ( 11 ) Apply get many. Shampoo has helps detangle your hair Coconut fresh and felt soft, making it easy to style from! With no silicone, sulfates, parabens, no phthalates, mineral or. Provide what you see here, and we have enough valid question... €12.49 the ingredient lists on this.... Back in a flash Ounce 4.5 out of the ingredient lists on this website when my question is....