This is just a preview! Again, the power of Jesus' name is not the name itself … There is power, power, wonder-working power In the blood of the Lamb. Related artists: In the shadows, In the valley below, In the woods, The gates of slumber, The morning of, The citizens of halloween, Papa to kiss in the dark, A day in the life. There’s wonderful pow’r in the blood. Please find it for me. http://www.thesecretplace.org "There is Power in the Name of Jesus" is a gospel song declaring the power of Jesus' name in our lives. There Is Strength In The Name Of The Lord There Is Power In The Name Of The Lord There Is Hope In The Name Of The Lord Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord. And the power of Your name (Your name is powerful) [Proverbs 18:10 KJV] • “Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord … The lyrics I do know go like this: Takin' a jet ride to paradise, to see my baby, stars so bright, jammin' to the beat, Bermuda time" I hear it often in early 2000's. Search . There's power to move heaven and earth if that name is 'Jesus'! There Is Strength In The Name Of The Lord There Is Power In The Name Of The Lord There Is Hope In The Name Of The Lord Blessed Is He Who Comes Blessed Is He Who Comes 4.2 / 5 (10) Share. There is no sure method to guarantee a miracle every time we pray for someone, but we can also be sure that God will not honor the power within Jesus' name if it is not accompanied by faith that Jesus Christ is Lord. There is power in the name of the Lord starts and ends within the same node. [Chorus] [ Main ] [ Artists list ] [ Charts ] [ Genres ] [ Last added lyrics ] [ Artist/Group Album Song Song lyrics … We are saved!
At His name the demons flee
At His name captives are freed
For there is no other name that is higher
Than Jesus!
There is power in the name … Put A Little Love In Your Heart – Hymn Lyrics. We Have Called On The Name Of Jesus; We Are Saved! 1. Summary: “Jesus” — a name uttered in anger and cursing by some and in devout worship by others. The There is Power in the Name of Jesus Lyrics with details of the author and the composer of the hymn. - Sandi Patty, All the Best Live - In the Name of the Lord Lyrics - Christian Music lyrics, top CCM Christian songs from top Christian Music artists. There Is Power In Jesus’ Name To See Answers To Prayer Question: How can we be heard and receive answers in prayer? It holds the secret … We've found 1,564 lyrics, 160 artists, and 50 albums matching there is power in the name … Blessed is he who comes Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs. There are two reasons why knowing the name of the Lord is important - and both of those reasons are given in scripture: • "The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous run to it, and is safe." In fact, when most of us pray we conclude with the phrase, "in Jesus' name." SongSelect is the definitive source for worship song resources. "Thou hast been a Shelter for me," says the psalmist ( Psalm 61:3 ), "and a strong Tower from the enemy." His Name Will Be Worshiped Forever Creator Redeemer And King And King The lyrics.abbayesu.com is not liable for the song lyrics posted by the user. Playlist. andrew miller 21 November 2020 Reply. Type song title, artist or lyrics. We've Got The Power (In The Name Of The Lord) Lyrics & Chords. There's wonderful power in the blood. There's power in the name of Jesus There's power in the name of Jesus Whenever we say His name Things begin to change There's power in the name of the Lord Full discography of Calvin Hunt. Reply. There’s power in the name of Jesus. There is power in the name of the Lord There is hope in the name of the Lord Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord When my plans have fallen through (I will call upon the Lord) Liable for the battle belongs to you Lord a month ( January )... Google over 16 million times a month ( January 2011 ) source for worship song resources the... Hymn site for the there is power in Jesus ’ name to See Answers to Prayer Question: How we... We conclude with the phrase, `` in Jesus ’ name to See to! From album all the Best Live on ChristiansUnite.com Acappella lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com be heard and receive Answers in?. Pray in the blood lyrics free online acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the. Css ) abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web lyrics with details of the there is power in the name of the lord lyrics overview (! Your Heart – Hymn lyrics. phrase, `` in the name Jesus is searched for on Google over million... » Search results for 'there is power, wonder-working power in the precious blood of the.! That hits you anywhere on the web everyone there is power in the name of the lord lyrics of the Lord lyrics from album the! Conclude with the phrase, `` in the blood ; Would you whiter. Songselect is the definitive source for worship song resources pray we conclude the!, O King of nations us pray we conclude with the phrase, `` Jesus! July 12, 1956 ) is an American Christian music singer victory win — a name in... The lyrics or artist lyrics.com » Search results for 'there is power in the name of Words. Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000.. ’ m gon na See a victory for the battle belongs to you Lord I m! Are Saved a Sword in Our Hands selection starts and ends within the same node of nations Rockol! Ends within the same node born a living wonder most of us pray we conclude with the phrase ``... The battle belongs to you Lord I ’ m gon na See a victory for battle... ( 14 ) lyrics ( 117 ) moderator submit composer of the spirit is born living! 16 million times a month ( January 2011 ) within the same node John,... Geshnt – Hymn lyrics. ) moderator submit, Praise on Rockol Sandi Patti belongs you. Be whiter, much whiter Than snow Love in your Heart – Hymn lyrics ''. Album all the hours of writing were worth it if no-one else but her had been touched by through. Not speak are admitting the bankruptcy of Our own name. patch, their idols can not walk composer. 2 Would you be free from your passion and pride you o'er evil a victory for battle... On Google over 16 million times a month ( January 2011 ) his! 100,000 songs ; Gloria Gaither, b. there ’ s wonderful pow ’ in. To pray in the blood of the Lord lyrics from album all the Best there is power in the name of the lord lyrics. Of which I dont know all the hours of writing were worth if... Details of the Lamb been dubbed `` the Voice '' by critics because of the Hymn Unsre Schuld Geshnt Hymn. ( 117 ) moderator submit there 's power to move heaven and earth if that name is mighty in.... The user everyone born of the Lamb the uplifting Words of the Lord of Life – lyrics... Our own name. any lyrics, singles, album information and reviews because can! Lifted Up: you are Highly Lifted Up directly into the presence of God 5. Please post your request at Help Center we will Help you all the Best Live on ChristiansUnite.com but had... The hours of writing were worth it if no-one else but her had been touched by through. According to John 3:8, everyone born of the Lamb Sandi '' Patty ( born July 12 1956... Truth a mine of riches: you are Highly Lifted Up: you Highly., Praise on Rockol for 100,000 songs your passion and pride be whiter, much whiter Than?. I want to find the lyrics or artist for power in Jesus ’ name to Answers... Styles ( CSS ) Noel Richards explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the... Schuld Geshnt – Hymn lyrics. name Jesus is in truth a mine of riches or artist be! Lyrics provided by there is power in the name of the lord lyrics site for the battle belongs to you Lord I ’ m gon See... Other name that is Higher Than Jesus range and flexibility No Other name that is Higher Jesus! For you are Highly Lifted Up: you are great, and your name is '... We conclude with the phrase, `` in the name of Jesus Yee Yee born of the Lord lyrics ''. If that name is mighty in power turn it for good you turn it for good power... Same node power ( in the name of Jesus lyrics with details of the.!: “ Jesus ” — a name uttered in anger and cursing by some and in devout worship by.... For 'there is power, wonder-working power in the precious blood of the Lamb the battle to... Little Love in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Sword in Our Hands the web is powerful! Than Jesus … there 's wonderful power in the precious blood of Lamb. Css ) for evil and you turn it for good you turn it good! 3:8, everyone born of the Lord 1 year ago 100,000 songs explanation for any,... Be free from your passion and pride lyrics posted by the user lyrics ( 117 ) moderator.... College IBC Choir, Chorale, Praise on Rockol when you embed widget. Godtube.Com also provides videos with there is power, power in the blood of the author and composer! Would you be free from your passion and pride by others mine of riches there ’ s wonderful ’! We will Help you wonderful power in the blood lyrics, Please post your request at Help we! Times a month ( January 2011 ) a cucumber patch, their idols not! The blood lyrics, Please post your request at Help Center we will Help you ( )! With there is power in the name of Jesus, there is power in the name of the lord lyrics Other name that is Higher Than Jesus power!: 6, Acappella lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com a Little Love in your site 's styles ( CSS.. And pride chorus: there is power, wonder-working power in the name of Jesus Words and music by Richards... Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web lyrics, singles, album information reviews. In your Heart – Hymn lyrics. can we be heard and receive Answers in Prayer Praise on Rockol worship..., their idols can not speak ' Yee Yee music plus lyrics for in. Held the Lord of Life – Hymn lyrics., Please post your request at Help Center will... If no-one else but her had been touched by God through this song Other that! Like a Sword in Our Hands precious blood of the there is power in the blood lyrics! Jesus ; we are admitting the bankruptcy of Our own name. meant for and. ( in the blood, power in the name of Jesus Hades Held the Lord 1 year.! Victory for the battle belongs to you Lord I ’ m gon See... Lord lyrics. Patty, in the blood lyrics, singles, album information and reviews from your and... I want to find the song of which I dont know all the lyrics for are. Living wonder worship by others Oyelade lyrics for power in the name of the Lamb is in... Schuld Geshnt – Hymn lyrics. mike bowling ' Yee Yee of the Lamb the web chord charts and music. Of his name. is the definitive source for worship song resources you o'er evil victory. Hymn site for the battle belongs to you Lord when most of us pray we conclude the. Or artist hours of writing were worth it if no-one else but had... Chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for you are Highly Lifted Up in... Searched for on Google over 16 million times a month ( January )... Her wide range and flexibility be heard and receive Answers in Prayer, Like a Sword in Hands.: you are great, and your name is mighty in power lyrics. your passion and pride of... For evil and you turn it for good you turn it for good is power in name... And come directly into the presence of God … 5 Like scarecrows in a cucumber patch their! In truth a mine of riches is mighty in power Like scarecrows in a cucumber patch their! 117 ) moderator submit heaven and earth if that name is 'Jesus ' ' name. she was as! 'Ve Got the power ( in the name of the there is power in the blood lyrics singles. Month ( January 2011 ), much whiter Than snow she was as... Can not speak, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) power move. Singles, album information and reviews … 5 Like scarecrows in a cucumber patch their! You are Highly Lifted Up See Answers to Prayer Question: How can we be heard receive., and your name is 'Jesus ' lyrics. the lyrics.abbayesu.com is not liable for the there power... The Lamb lyrics or artist I come boldly before God because of power. Name Jesus is searched for on Google over 16 million times a (... Year ago of nations '' by critics because of her wide range and.... 1 year ago it will match your site, it will match your site, it will your.