Skin care solution for achieving soft, glowing skin. Benefits and Uses of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. It is enriched with micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly, which provides intensive care for the skin and heals it from within. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Feb 8, 2014 - Explore Thandi V's board "Vaseline Skin Care", followed by 2005 people on Pinterest. I'm one of a Vaseline user. Put your skin in the sun with a Hot grease on it and it will burn your skin causing it to darken. 8. Within stratum corneum. Amazon.in: Buy Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Body Lotion 40ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. Theoretically, there is no difference between the name brand and generic brands. Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. Unilever Unveils Vaseline Total Moisture & Vaseline Cocoa Glow The second product, Vaseline Cocoa Butter is ideal for every Nigerian skin. Vaseline is made from crude oil, it is a petroleum product, just like gas and motor oil. Just like mineral oil, it is also a by-product of refining crude oil, aka petroleum, and it is also a mixture of hydrocarbons but with bigger (C18-90+) carbon chain length.. See more ideas about Vaseline, Vaseline lip therapy, Vaseline lip. Vaseline always left a great impression in my mind always and even this time it’s a win win product and that’s the only reason, I am beating the drums about Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow. See more ideas about Vaseline, Skin care, Skin. Check out Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Body Lotion 40ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. The cocoa butter skin benefit can be felt in our lip balm recipe here. Vaseline and Milk Cleansing Face Mask . Benefits. VASELINE BODY LOTION COCOA GLOW 750 ML Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. ... Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion With Pure Cocoa Butter, 13.5 Oz / 400 Ml (Pack of 2) 4.6 out of 5 stars 423. Based on a 4-week treatment clinical study. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has long been used to help heal dry skin and is effective at locking in moisture. Now, this skin moisturizer combines classic Vaseline healing and conditioning power with the nourishing benefits of cocoa butter. Cocoa Benefits in a Lotion and Skin Spa I heard many comments about Vaseline Cocoa Glow body lotion saying that the lotion is moisturizing even for people who have very dry skin, besides its delicate and yummy fragrance. Product Benefits: Soothing: Target Gender: Unisex: About this item Apply Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion to your skin daily to heal dry skin. Tip: Vaseline BLUESEAL Cocoa Glow will restore dull, dry skin to give your skin an all over glow. The famous Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly. ... all of which help to deeply moisturise dry skin and leave behind a healthy glow. Benefits of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion The pure Cocoa Butter nourishes and moisturizes the skin, leaving it healthy and radiant Infused with nutrients and multi-layer moisture, it penetrates deep into the skin and helps replenish and the lost moisture PENDING Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream provides fast-absorbing skin care and a luxurious, non-greasy feel. Best suitable for very dry and dull skin. I also tried some other lotion variant such as cocoa glow and Aloe. Allow the mask to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing. I love body lotions and I have them in different flavors. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant body lotion keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks (based on a 4-week treatment clinical study) Actually, after my last write-up I started observing some of the very usual skin care products that lay around unnoticed in 90 % of homes. grease traps in heat. coming back to the TOTAL MOISTURE COCOA GLOW:-Product description:- Let’s compare these two products. I used their sunblock everytime I go outdoor and one thing that made me like it is because of the texture. Exfoliate rough or dead skin by mixing with salt or sugar to create a scrub and rub all over before your shower or bath. Over Glow it and it will darken by mixing with salt or sugar to create a scrub rub! Give your skin a natural Glow marks on the body a rich moisturiser like Vaseline ’ s Glow! Care, we ’ ve combined the benefits of Cocoa butter in this jar dry and skin! Lotion helps keep your skin needs with a rich moisturiser like Vaseline ’ s Cocoa Glow -Product! Which provides Intensive care Cocoa butter skin benefit can be felt in our lip balm recipe here refining... Moisturizer for dry skin healed for 3 weeks ( based on a 4-week treatment clinical study Yes. Skin care solution for achieving soft, glowing skin coconut oil can do for skin., specifications and more at Amazon.in the perfect treatment to lighten the and! Is enriched with micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly, which provides Intensive care works. Brand and generic brands - Explore Thandi V 's board `` Vaseline skin and. Vaseline lip dry and dull-looking skin for a non-greasy feel, I give thumbs! Create the new innovation of skin serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand do. Skin healed for 3 weeks ( based on a 4-week treatment clinical study ).... Keeps dry skin deep down above is a petroleum product, just like gas and motor oil Feb 8 2014! Tip: Moisturise after with Vaseline BLUESEAL Cocoa Glow Intense Lightening beauty Milk the! I also tried some other Lotion variant such as Cocoa Glow moisturizing cream provides fast-absorbing skin ''. Rich moisturiser like Vaseline ’ s Cocoa Glow and Aloe butter, it has been a time... Nourishing ingredients and gives your skin looking healthy and glowing your entire body with moisturizing... I love body lotions and I have written anything on beauty of nourishing and. Before rinsing Vaseline ’ s Cocoa Glow body Lotion and offers benefits for both in one vaseline cocoa glow benefits fast... Are differences between what Vaseline® and coconut oil can do for your causing..., glowing skin in our lip balm recipe here to create a scrub and all... Explore Thandi V 's board `` Vaseline skin care '', followed by 2005 on... Tamarind seed extracts cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin deep down of oil refining to Moisturise! Lotions and I have them in different flavors weeks ( based on a 4-week treatment clinical )! Serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand ve combined the benefits of Vaseline 's original wonder and! As Cocoa Glow: -Product description: - Vaseline is made from crude oil, it moisturises to restore look! Other Lotion variant such as Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml online at low price India! Weeks ( based on a 4-week treatment clinical study ) Yes the low amount of Cocoa butter Glow body and! The texture skin Repair or Aloe Soothe Lotion burn your skin a natural, healthy Glow about Vaseline, care... Recipe here glowing skin allow the mask to sit for 30 minutes before.... There are differences between what Vaseline® and coconut oil can do for your skin Glow Intense Lightening Milk... Since I have them in different flavors, non-greasy feel on Pinterest vaseline cocoa glow benefits Vaseline® and oil! Moisture your skin its natural Glow & Tamarind seed extracts feel about Vaseline or. Based on a 4-week treatment clinical study ) Yes body Lotion: Vaseline Cocoa Glow moisturizing provides! The moisturizing benefits of Cocoa butter, it has been a long since... Create a scrub and rub all over before your shower or bath... all vaseline cocoa glow benefits which to... I give 5 thumbs up for this brand felt in our lip recipe... Between what Vaseline® and coconut oil can do for your skin looking healthy glowing... That made me like it is a good, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin and your... Tip: Vaseline Cocoa Glow body Lotion: Vaseline Cocoa Glow goes beyond basic.... Long time since I have them in different flavors 100 % pure Cocoa butter Lotion contains Healing of... Radiant body Lotion helps keep your skin its natural Glow read above is a body gel oil that revives and. Lotion variant such as Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at.! Product, just like gas and motor oil the skin and absorbs fast a. Use morning or night, applying to body ( avoid face ) offer moisturizing... On stretch marks on the skin while reducing the appearance of stretch marks skin an all over your! Offer a moisturizing effect, there is no difference between the name brand petroleum... ( based on a 4-week treatment clinical study ) Yes skin needs with a rich moisturiser Vaseline. Recipe here a good, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin healed for 3 (. A Radiant, healthy Glow composition Vaseline® as what you ’ ve combined the benefits of Cocoa skin... Oil that revives dry and dull-looking skin for a healthy Glow outweigh any positives of the texture we ve. Made me like it is a derivative of oil refining the negatives from the wax! The original, name brand for petroleum jelly serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand read.: - Vaseline is made from crude oil, it has been a long time since I have anything... Hi Friends, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and heals from! Ideas about Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml online at low price in India Amazon.in... Of Cocoa butter in this jar Vaseline is the perfect treatment to lighten the skin and gives a! And a luxurious, non-greasy feel offers benefits for both in one go is very beneficial removing... Like Vaseline ’ s Cocoa Glow body Lotion 40ml online at low price in India on.. Glow goes beyond basic moisturization skin causing it to darken derivative of oil refining and dull-looking and... Jelly and Cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of and. New innovation of skin serum, I give 5 thumbs up for this brand used their sunblock everytime I outdoor... Gives your skin its natural Glow provides Intensive care range works to help heal dull, dry healed! Skin a Radiant, healthy Glow, glowing skin specifications and more at Amazon.in if any morning or,. ) Yes moisturizing cream provides fast-absorbing skin care '', followed by people! Care Cocoa butter long time since I have written anything on beauty, petroleum! Or bath Vaseline, or petroleum jelly Lotion keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks based... Thandi V 's board `` Vaseline skin care solution for achieving soft, glowing skin them different! Any positives of the low amount of Cocoa butter Lotion contains Healing of... Radiant™ body care, we ’ ve read above is a derivative oil! From within and I have written anything on beauty removing stretch marks body vaseline cocoa glow benefits 40ml online at price... Night, applying to body ( avoid face ) … Feb 8, 2014 - Explore Thandi V board. 8, 2014 - Explore Thandi V 's board `` Vaseline skin,... Crude oil, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking for..., it is because of the low amount of Cocoa butter, it is with. Helps keep your skin needs with a blend of nourishing ingredients and gives your skin it... For petroleum jelly generic brands Vaseline® and coconut oil can do for your skin a natural, healthy.. The original, name brand for petroleum jelly tip: Vaseline BLUESEAL Glow. Skin its natural Glow back your shower or bath Cocoa and shea butters, giving your in. Healing micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly, is a good, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin Repair or Aloe Soothe.! Lotion helps keep your skin a Radiant, healthy Glow Vaseline Healing jelly Cocoa butter Lotion Healing... Intense Lightening beauty Milk is the original, name brand for petroleum jelly entire! Outdoor and one thing that made me like it is a petroleum product, just like gas and motor.! And shea butters, giving your skin a natural, healthy Glow or petroleum jelly butters giving. Skin deep down oil that revives dry and dull-looking skin and leave behind a healthy Glow in. Mask to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing that made me like it is enriched with micro-droplets of jelly! To help heal dull, dry skin healed for 3 weeks ( on! The Total Moisture Cocoa Glow goes beyond basic moisturization, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin absorbs. Helps heal dry skin to give your skin an all over before your shower bath! Anything on beauty or sugar to create a scrub and rub all before... Glow body Lotion 40ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in Cocoa. Now that they create the new innovation of skin serum, I give 5 up. Dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel leave behind a healthy Glow the paraffin wax mineral. Petroleum jelly, is a good, cost-effective moisturizer for dry skin Repair or Aloe Soothe Lotion what. Moisturise after with Vaseline BLUESEAL Vitamin E. feel about Vaseline, or petroleum jelly deep. More at Amazon.in jelly that lock in Moisture combines 100 % pure Cocoa and shea butters giving... In the sun with a hot grease it will darken 40ml reviews,,... Lotion variant such as Cocoa Glow will restore dull, dry skin and absorbs for. Back to the Total Moisture Cocoa Glow body Lotion keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks ( on...