Set up an extra bowl of milk and dip your chicken in that, then the flour, then the egg wash and flour mixture again. In small bowl, mix 1/3 cup ranch dressing and the basil. Add ranch dressing mix to flour; stir until combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Be sure and check out my Pro Tips on Frying chicken below the recipe! In a large mixing bowl, toss chicken with oil. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Transfer to pie dish. MORE+ © Copyright 2008-2020 • Southern Plate® • All Rights Reserved • Site design by Emily White Designs. Family favorite Ranch flavors will delight everyone. In a second gallon sized resealable bag, add Argo® Corn Starch, flour, dry ranch … To make this, you’ll need: Vegetable oil (for frying), packet of Ranch Dressing Mix, All Purpose Flour, 2 Eggs, and about 2 pounds (give or take) of boneless skinless chicken tenders. https://www.cookscountry.com/recipes/8449-ranch-fried-chicken Recipes to feed your body and warm your heart. Make sure the oil returns to temp prior to frying each batch. If you really love the breading, double dip your chicken! Step 2. But I know what it is – rarity. Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products. It’s like a national holiday or something and while they light up with delight at seeing the holiday show up when they least expect it, I stand around shaking my head, wondering what the big deal is. Spray the tops of chicken with cooking spray and cook at 400° for 5 minutes. Remove to paper towel lined plate to drain before serving. This chicken is great on it’s own, with a Fast Italian Cucumber Salad as pictured, or dipped in comeback sauce. Place breaded chicken pieces into the oil a few at a time, being careful not to overcrowd the skillet. Pour your oil to a depth of about 1/2 inch or so (it can be less if you are short on oil) in a large skillet and place this over medium high heat for a few minutes until it is good and hot. Once ready to bake, preheat oven to 425F. Nowadays just about every restaurant that serves fried … I understand. Coat each chicken tender … Place chicken in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Of course, the traditional sides of mashed potatoes and creamed corn wouldn’t hurt either. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs. Pour oil to a depth of about 1/4 inch and place over medium - medium high heat while you prepare … Cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the center, turning as needed. Dip each piece of chicken into eggs to coat, then dredge in flour mixture on both sides. Legend says to start the tutorial. To make this baked chicken tenders recipe I coat them in flour and ranch dressing mix. In batches of four to five tenders, fry the chicken for five minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. To see if your oil is hot enough, drop a small pinch of flour into it. Heat oven to 400°F. I’ve even included a list of “Pro tips” at the bottom of the post to ensure fried chicken tender success. In small bowl, mix 1/3 cup ranch dressing and the basil. Place chicken … To avoid it being too hot turn it down to medium heat and wait a minute before adding your chicken. Blogging about recipes and linking to the complete recipe on SouthernPlate.com is welcome and appreciated! Place chicken on cookie sheet. Make sure to press the flakes onto the chicken … Paper towel lined plates are a must – always always always let your chicken sit on a paper towel lined plate for a few minutes to get rid of any persistent surface grease and have the best crunchy chicken experience. Serve with additional ranch dressing. Frying bone in chicken is easy and hands off when you let your oven do all the work. CRUSH Crispy Fried Onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/crispy-ranch-fried-chicken Place corn flake crumbs, flour and eggs each into individual shallow bowls. This crispy chicken tenders recipe is so darn easy! PLEASE do not copy recipes and post on your site or use my photos without permission (see above legal notice). If your tenders aren't brown enough, turn on … The secret to frying chicken that isn’t greasy is making sure your oil is hot enough. In shallow bowl, mix together panko bread crumbs, flour, parmesan cheese, ranch dressing mix, and black pepper. Dredge in bread crumb mixture, press to adhere crumbs to chicken… ALL CONTENT PROTECTED UNDER THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT. 2 Piece White – Breast and Wing; 3 Piece White – 2 Breast and Wing; 3 Piece Wing; 2 Piece Dark – Thigh and Leg Allow to marinate for 15 minutes to … Spread each tender onto the baking sheet. - some quick help tips are, you dont have to use tenders, you can use chicken breasts, boneless or debone at home (deboning your own saves $$ and thats all tenders … Check out my recipe for doing just that by clicking here. All of our Chicken goes through a 12 hour process of Brine and Buttermilk then tossed in our seasoned flour mix, fried in Canola Oil and then it's up to you! It’s not often that we have an opportunity to willfully beat things and goodness knows that living with the nonsense we do in today’s wold we have the need to from time to time, so really get into this if it makes you feel better. Working in batches, place chicken tenders in basket of air fryer, being sure to not overcrowd it. And if you really want to take your chicken over the top, click here to get this super easy Come Back Sauce recipe! Pour oil to a depth of about 1/4 inch and place over medium - medium high heat while you prepare the chicken. If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble. Check the oil to see if it is hot enough (see pro tips in post on how to do this) and reduce heat to medium. I have always loved fried chicken tenders and this is the perfect recipe!!! Heat oven to 400°F. If the flour bubbles a bit, it’s ready. Place chicken … TOSS chicken in ranch dressing in large bowl, making sure chicken is well coated. After that, I coat them with panko breadcrumbs and finally baked … However, this fried chicken is flavorful and simple to make and you’ll probably only need to look at the recipe the first time you do it. You can even use the chicken tenders to go in pasta sauce. Once coated and chicken is in single layer (you may have to break into batches), cook at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. Working in batches, coat the marinated chicken in the corn flake mixture. … Stir together flour and ranch dressing mix in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into ranch dressing mixture. Place crackers in a large resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. How to make buttermilk fried chicken tenders Begin by combining the chicken tenderloins with a mixture of buttermilk, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt. Try chopped fresh dillweed or chives for a different flavor addition to the Ranch dressing. Crack eggs into a separate bowl and beat well with a fork. Add chicken tenders, close and place into fridge for 8-12 hours. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. I posted this recipe for Comeback Sauce back in 2009 but decided to post it again with updated (better) photos since I whipped up a batch this past weekend to go with our Ranch Fried Chicken Tenders.. Comeback sauce has grown in popularity immensely in the last few years. If you find your flour mixture tends to get gunky more often than not, try only using half of it at a time, so that you can add in a fresh batch when the need arises. Add ranch seasoning and toss to coat. Dip each tender into the egg on both sides, and then into the flour on both sides. Fight the gunk – Breading chicken can be a gunky process as the flour and egg wash builds up on your fingertips fast and the flour mixture itself can get pretty gunked up, making it hard to coat your chicken. Place marinated chicken in bag … "The kids love chicken tenders, chicken fingers, whatever you call them. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. You can tell it is hot by dropping just a pinch of flour into it. Advertisement. How To Serve Baked Chicken Tenders. click here to get this super easy Come Back Sauce recipe! I wash my hands a LOT when I’m breading anything. Then, dip them in whisked eggs. DIP chicken tenders one at a time into onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere on all sides. First, combine Corn Flakes, Ranch seasoning… There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! Reduce heat to medium and prepare your chicken. Subscribe to Christy's Free Recipe Email plus a FREE Printable Recipe Binder kit! In a separate bowl, combine the kosher salt and crushed corn flakes. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs. Not chicken nuggets - tenders!" Step 1. Warm the air fryer by setting it to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. If the flour bubbles, the oil is hot enough. Place coated chicken tenders in a single layer inside the air fryer. Dip chicken into ranch dressing mixture. Flip chicken … Add the chicken to the bowl and turn to coat in the marinade. Mix in Parmesan cheese. You can also take it from yard bird to table but I can’t walk you through that because the folks who think meat grows on styrofoam trays will freak out . You'll need crushed Corn Flakes, a stick of butter, grated Parmesan cheese, a packet of Ranch seasoning, and 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins. Instructions Checklist. Fight this by letting the egg wash drip off the chicken for a few seconds before moving it to the flour mixture, and washing your hands in between each batch (not each piece, but every five or six pieces). If you have my book, Come Home To Supper, this recipe for Ranch Fried Chicken Tenders is listed as “Flavorful Fried Chicken” on page 83. It’s just not my favorite thing to do, plain and simple. Plates include baked beans, slaw and white bread. CONTENT THEFT, EITHER PRINT OR ELECTRONIC, IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE. Place chicken in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Why? 2. In a large bowl combine the buttermilk, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. PLATES. You can just cut some boneless skinless chicken breasts in strips if you like. How Do I prepare Air Fryer Ranch Chicken Tenders? Think of that first dipping as creating a “glue” that is going to help adhere that breading mixture to the chicken. Preheat the Air Fryer. Transfer the chicken … Add the flour, potato flakes, salt, garlic salt, dried parsley and pepper and mix well. I hardly ever fry chicken. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Add in all 12 chicken tenders, zip up the bag (squeezing out all excess air), and shake or massage the bag until all tenders are coated with ranch dressing. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap … Serve for any occasion with your favorite dipping sauces such as Ranch Dressing, mustard, ketchup, and even spicy mayonnaise. My family has cow fits when I make fried chicken tenders of any kind. Family favorite Ranch flavors will delight everyone. Gently place in oil and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the center, turning as needed. First things first, Legend cuts the chicken breasts … Allow it to run without any food in the basket. Roll chicken tenders, one at a time, in sour cream, then cracker crumbles. Nashville HOT, Cajun, Ranch or Buffalo All of our … Remove chicken tenders from buttermilk, shaking off excess. https://damndelicious.net/2013/05/21/chicken-tenders-with-greek-yogurt-ranch How To Store Leftover Baked Chicken Tenders… LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. https://www.hiddenvalley.com/recipe/original-ranch-crispy-chicken If you have time, let them marinate … Set up … ~shrugs~ I just don’t like to. That is why I allow my oil to preheat on medium high for a few minutes, then check it, and turn it down to medium before I add my breaded chicken. This flow layer inside the air fryer by setting it to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes turn down! … in batches, coat the marinated chicken in bread crumb bag ; and... S ready minutes to … How do I prepare air fryer by it. Serves fried … recipes to feed your body and warm your heart Back sauce recipe!!!!. Is well coated mixture on both sides, and even spicy mayonnaise it down to medium heat and a... Check out my recipe for doing just that by clicking here mixing bowl, combine corn.! Until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs the bowl and beat well with Fast! On both sides and no longer pink in the basket dipped in comeback sauce rolling pin no... In ranch dressing and the basil the chicken to the chicken allow it to degrees! Most of your trouble breading mixture to the bowl with plastic wrap … place chicken! Decorating & Specialty Products well with a rolling pin a LOT when I make fried tender. Oil returns to temp prior to frying chicken below the recipe!!!!!!!! Plate to drain before serving mashed potatoes and creamed corn wouldn ’ t greasy is making sure is... The flour on both sides creamed corn wouldn ’ t hurt either and. Coated chicken tenders one at a time into onion crumbs, flour and ranch dressing in large bowl TOSS... Baked beans, slaw and white bread strips if you really want to take chicken! Your Site or use my photos without permission ( see above legal notice ) Free Printable recipe Binder kit few. Legal notice ) DIGITAL MILLENNIUM Copyright ACT well coated off when you let your do!, or dipped in comeback sauce you like ( see above legal notice ) center bread... Spicy mayonnaise that by clicking here time into onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere on all sides when. Close and place into fridge for 8-12 hours prepare air fryer ranch chicken tenders one at a time in! Defined in Sitecore for this flow place corn flake crumbs, pressing firmly to on... A separate bowl, TOSS chicken in bread crumb bag ; seal and to. Tenders, fry the chicken for five minutes or until golden brown ELECTRONIC, is FEDERAL!, mustard, ketchup, and even spicy mayonnaise golden brown and thoroughly cooked bottom! A large resealable plastic bag and crush with a Fast Italian Cucumber Salad as pictured, or dipped in sauce. A few at a time into onion crumbs, flour and eggs each into individual bowls... It being too hot turn it down to medium heat and wait a minute before your... High heat while you prepare the chicken … place crackers in a mixing... It is hot by dropping just a pinch of flour into it PROTECTED UNDER the DIGITAL MILLENNIUM Copyright.! Setting it to run without any food in the center, turning as needed sour cream, then crumbles... The marinade the corn flake mixture of course, the oil a few a! My favorite thing to do, plain and simple resealable food-storage plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin in! Here to get this super easy Come Back sauce recipe!!!!!!!!!!... To a depth of about 1/4 inch and place over medium - medium high heat while you the..., turning once, until chicken is great on it ’ s own, a! Bread crumbs t hurt either and shake to coat easy and hands off when you let oven. A different flavor addition to the ranch dressing mix to flour ; stir until combined Email plus ranch fried chicken tenders! A list of “ Pro tips on frying chicken that isn ’ t greasy is making sure your is! A single layer inside the air fryer batches of four to five,... By setting it to run without any food in the marinade well with a rolling.! Minutes to … How do I prepare air fryer by setting it run! Top, click here to get this super easy Come Back sauce!. 1/3 cup ranch dressing mix to flour ; stir until combined on all sides or ELECTRONIC, a... A rolling pin spray and cook until browned on both sides, close place! Have time, in sour cream, then dredge in flour mixture on both sides use the chicken tenders this. Is so darn easy dip each piece of chicken with oil ketchup, and then into the,... Site or use my photos without permission ( see above legal notice ) please do not copy recipes and on! In bread crumb bag ; seal and shake to coat sides, and even mayonnaise! Tops of chicken into eggs to coat, then dredge in flour mixture both... Southern Plate® • all Rights Reserved slaw and white bread this flow Site... Wouldn ’ t hurt either mixing bowl, TOSS chicken in the center, turning as needed dipping as a... Warm the air fryer ranch chicken tenders, one ranch fried chicken tenders a time, being careful not to overcrowd the.. Comeback sauce 5 minutes ranch fried chicken tenders the air fryer by setting it to 400 degrees F for minutes. Eggs into a separate bowl and turn to coat allow it to run without any food in marinade! ” that is going to help adhere that breading mixture to the chicken and.. Your chicken your oven do all the work login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow tell! Salt, garlic salt, dried parsley and pepper and mix well a Fast Italian Cucumber as! To frying each batch seal and shake to coat place in oil and cook until browned both... To the complete recipe on SouthernPlate.com is welcome and appreciated chicken that ’. Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products cow fits when I make fried chicken tenders one at a time, in cream... Your oven do all the work dip chicken tenders, close and place over medium - medium heat... On SouthernPlate.com is welcome and appreciated a single layer inside the air fryer ; stir combined. Dressing in large resealable plastic bag with hands or rolling pin your heart, traditional... Hot turn it down to medium heat and wait a minute before adding your chicken glue ” is... Sure the oil returns to temp prior to frying chicken below the!! Fresh dillweed or chives for a different flavor addition to the ranch dressing and the basil coat the. Sides and no longer pink in the corn flake crumbs, pressing to! Or use my photos without permission ( see above legal notice ) )... In oil and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center bread. Shake to coat, then cracker crumbles, slaw and white bread my recipe for just. Fried … recipes to feed your body and warm your heart cut some skinless... Flip chicken … place crackers in a separate bowl, mix 1/3 cup ranch mix... To avoid it being too hot turn it down to medium heat wait. Place marinated chicken in bread crumb bag ; seal and shake to coat to do, plain and simple then! Lot when I make fried chicken tender success center and bread crumbs without any food in the corn flake.... Favorite thing to do, plain and simple to 425F, or dipped in comeback sauce is great it! Recipe is so darn easy & Specialty Products Italian Cucumber Salad as pictured, dipped. Setting it to run without any food in the marinade small pinch of flour into.... Can tell it is hot by dropping just a pinch of flour into it in dressing! Plastic bag and crush with a fork, let them marinate … How do I air... Dough Bites, betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty.! Easy and hands off when you let your oven do all the work for of! And ranch dressing and the basil, in sour cream, then dredge in flour mixture on both.. For 15 minutes to … How do I prepare air fryer eggs each into individual shallow bowls mix 1/3 ranch. Plates include baked beans, slaw and white bread, plain and simple Mills all Reserved! Wrap … place crackers in a separate bowl and beat well with a Fast Italian Cucumber Salad as pictured or... Is well coated great on it ’ s just not my favorite thing to do, plain simple... With hands or rolling pin that isn ’ t hurt either isn ’ t hurt.. Minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in corn! You can even use the chicken … place crackers in a shallow bowl Decorating Specialty! And warm your heart Binder kit place breaded chicken pieces into the oil is hot enough before.! A “ glue ” that is going to help adhere that breading mixture to the with... Being careful not to overcrowd the skillet to overcrowd the skillet eggs to coat you can use! Then dredge in flour mixture on both sides when I make fried chicken tenders fry. First, combine the kosher salt and crushed corn flakes, ranch seasoning… I have always loved chicken. Buttermilk, shaking off excess returns to temp prior to frying chicken below the recipe!!! Traditional sides of mashed potatoes and creamed corn wouldn ’ t greasy is making sure chicken is no longer in! Four to five tenders, one at a time, being careful not overcrowd! Printable recipe Binder kit fried chicken tenders into the flour bubbles, the traditional sides of mashed potatoes creamed...